Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

roger roger, I'll try not to mess it up, I'm terrible with links x(

It's just a simple copy-paste. I trust you, you'll be fine. XD

you'd be surprised, I'm not allowed to handle banners or anything like that. So happy I'm not running this guild alone anymore, things have been so much smoother heart
But I did it!! biggrin haha, and it looks pretty nice, definitely better than the old dull one ;3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

you'd be surprised, I'm not allowed to handle banners or anything like that. So happy I'm not running this guild alone anymore, things have been so much smoother heart
But I did it!! biggrin haha, and it looks pretty nice, definitely better than the old dull one ;3

Heh. It was just some small changes. I'm sure it's be much better if you had someone who was actually good at it do it neutral  

Naxts
Crew

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:31 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

Heh. It was just some small changes. I'm sure it's be much better if you had someone who was actually good at it do it neutral
yeah, but you nkow how long it'll be until my luck meets someone like that? xD I think it's wonderful heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:35 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

yeah, but you nkow how long it'll be until my luck meets someone like that? xD I think it's wonderful heart

Ahahaha. You're much too kind. redface  

Naxts
Crew

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:30 pm
Naxts_The_Demon

AngelCagalli

Mind if I make a few edits to your edits?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:39 am
II S L Y II
Naxts_The_Demon

AngelCagalli

Why of course not. Do as you will.  

Naxts
Crew

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:09 am
II S L Y II
Naxts_The_Demon

AngelCagalli

Go for it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:51 am
To me right now I see 3 things cuz i just woke up
1. I think that you reconsider going for the auto acceptance. If you already took out the auto acceptance, you should put up a form to fill in the request from.

When people see a donation guild that is auto acceptance, its a hit and run, they ask for a donation and never come back unless for more donations.

If you dont have a auto acceptance, make a form. if they dont fill out, that means they didnt read the whole thing, and just attempts to make a hit and run attempt 95% of the time.

60% of the time, they fill out the form so they would just join the guild, that would be a hit and run situation again. If you want them to actually read the whole thing, just put a "secret" code such as ♣,♦,→ or ♥ and whatnot on the front page. If your gonna do this make sure put it somewhere on the page saying. "When your finished reading this, make sure you put a [insert symbol] on your form." But try not and put this on the form. P.S this might not get you alot of members

If you dont like to decline people's applications, accept all forms that actually does the requirements and let your VCs and Crew to take care of the rest.

2. So far, this is just a donation guild, try to put more socializing (interesting) threads so people would be more active.

3. To avoid running out of money, if the member gets their first donation from the guild , try getting them to post at least 20 posts on the threads in order to get another donation making the guild more active.

Guild thread suggestions:
1. Try making a Birthday thread.
2. Recycle Bin forum to make the guild more organized.
3. Crew and up forum. Discussing the future of the guild.

Edit: im just 15, so if you dont need to look at these things  

RZK Xun

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:24 pm
Ren Zen Kai
To me right now I see 3 things cuz i just woke up
1. I think that you reconsider going for the auto acceptance. If you already took out the auto acceptance, you should put up a form to fill in the request from.

When people see a donation guild that is auto acceptance, its a hit and run, they ask for a donation and never come back unless for more donations.

If you dont have a auto acceptance, make a form. if they dont fill out, that means they didnt read the whole thing, and just attempts to make a hit and run attempt 95% of the time.

60% of the time, they fill out the form so they would just join the guild, that would be a hit and run situation again. If you want them to actually read the whole thing, just put a "secret" code such as ♣,♦,→ or ♥ and whatnot on the front page. If your gonna do this make sure put it somewhere on the page saying. "When your finished reading this, make sure you put a [insert symbol] on your form." But try not and put this on the form. P.S this might not get you alot of members

If you dont like to decline people's applications, accept all forms that actually does the requirements and let your VCs and Crew to take care of the rest.

2. So far, this is just a donation guild, try to put more socializing (interesting) threads so people would be more active.

3. To avoid running out of money, if the member gets their first donation from the guild , try getting them to post at least 20 posts on the threads in order to get another donation making the guild more active.

Guild thread suggestions:
1. Try making a Birthday thread.
2. Recycle Bin forum to make the guild more organized.
3. Crew and up forum. Discussing the future of the guild.

Edit: im just 15, so if you dont need to look at these things

Thankyou for your thoughts ^-^

I shall make sure that Angel herself reviews this.

We have already considered a few of your suggestions within the prior version of Angel's Charity, and will make due changes.

However, we are a brand new guild, and still need time before an official opening is announced.

Thankyou again. The Angel Crew and Angel hope to hear more of your innovative ideas ︿  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:36 pm
II S L Y II

We have already considered a few of your suggestions within the prior version of Angel's Charity, and will make due changes.

However, we are a brand new guild, and still need time before an official opening is announced.

Thankyou again. The Angel Crew and Angel hope to hear more of your innovative ideas ︿

Uhh your welcome. But no need to use formal language with me. and i will be looking forward to the guild's success.  

RZK Xun

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 pm
Ren Zen Kai
II S L Y II

Uhh your welcome. But no need to use formal language with me. and i will be looking forward to the guild's success.

It's good practice ^-^ I love using it in verbal rants / disses.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm
II S L Y II

It's good practice ^-^ I love using it in verbal rants / disses.

lol ok do what ever pleases you then  

RZK Xun

Lisme001

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 am
I like the guild the only thing is the 20 post limit i kinda dislike but thats only due to how soon my bday was to the time i had to post my bday other than that great idea for a guild  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 pm
Lisme001
I like the guild the only thing is the 20 post limit i kinda dislike but thats only due to how soon my bday was to the time i had to post my bday other than that great idea for a guild

yeah, we created those simply to try and stop hit and run events. where people would post once to get donated to and we would never ever hear from them again, so that's the only reason why ^_^
oh, and you're in luck actually, I won't be getting any more gold until next week, so when I get the money we're gonna donate to anyone;s whose birthday was in october that we missed. smile  

Alli the Elf
Captain

Lisme001

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:42 pm
Angel Asteria
Lisme001

yeah, we created those simply to try and stop hit and run events. where people would post once to get donated to and we would never ever hear from them again, so that's the only reason why ^_^
oh, and you're in luck actually, I won't be getting any more gold until next week, so when I get the money we're gonna donate to anyone;s whose birthday was in october that we missed. smile
makes sense i know what you mean though and yay!  
Angel's Charity

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff