Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
MDH's 1x1 search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Color
  Pink/Red
  Blue/Green
  Black/White
  Yellow/Orange
  Purple/Brown
  Gold/Silver
  Other
View Results

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:48 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Hi, I was wondering if you would want to do a Heat Guy J rp. With my crush as Clair, I could probably do something else too. Please quote me to get a faster reply.

Hey, Clair was the vampire right? Has been a bit since I saw that anime. I got it sitting here so I could always watch an episode if need be.

Yes, he is the Vampire. Well he became the vampire after his father's death.

Yeah his father just died early on in the series so that is why I am used to him being the Vampire.

Just to make sure I understand you are wanting me to play Clair?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:52 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Hi, I was wondering if you would want to do a Heat Guy J rp. With my crush as Clair, I could probably do something else too. Please quote me to get a faster reply.

Hey, Clair was the vampire right? Has been a bit since I saw that anime. I got it sitting here so I could always watch an episode if need be.

Yeah his father just died early on in the series so that is why I am used to him being the Vampire.

Yeah, please. I would play a character from the series that you wanted, if you want.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:02 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Yeah, please. I would play a character from the series that you wanted, if you want.

Alright I am willing to give him a try. Hopefully I can pull off his uniqueness. Do you have an OC you want to play as well as a cannon?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:18 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Alright I am willing to give him a try. Hopefully I can pull off his uniqueness. Do you have an OC you want to play as well as a cannon?

Well the cannon one is up to you. I can play the oc.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:25 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I am trying to figure out which cannon I would like you to try to play. Sorry, got a lot going on at the moment, phone keeps ringing for one thing.

Not totally sure if you had a plot in mind or not. Willing to give Daisuke a try. Him and Clair tried to get along but I still see them as rivals at the end of the series.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:11 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I am trying to figure out which cannon I would like you to try to play. Sorry, got a lot going on at the moment, phone keeps ringing for one thing.

Not totally sure if you had a plot in mind or not. Willing to give Daisuke a try. Him and Clair tried to get along but I still see them as rivals at the end of the series.

*nods* It's fine.... I wish I had my phone, mine decided to take a trip off a rollercoaster and at the moment is obsolete.... If you wanna start. I do pms or forums. Whichever would be easier for you to start is fine. Thanks.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:15 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

*nods* It's fine.... I wish I had my phone, mine decided to take a trip off a rollercoaster and at the moment is obsolete.... If you wanna start. I do pms or forums. Whichever would be easier for you to start is fine. Thanks.

At least it was your phone and not you! I got to go start dinner soon. I will give it a start a little later tonight. Sorry for the slow start, my grandpa is in the hospital and I was going to go see him after dinner for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:19 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Quick question.
Are you wanting this to take place after the series ended or while it is going on?  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:21 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Quick question.
Are you wanting this to take place after the series ended or while it is going on?

I don't care.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:08 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Quick question.

I don't care.

Alright, I was hoping you had a preference. I am not even sure of a plot idea at all for this one. I guess I will make it after and out of Judoh that way it explains why some of the cannons are not in it.  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:25 am
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Quick question.

I don't care.

Alright, I was hoping you had a preference. I am not even sure of a plot idea at all for this one. I guess I will make it after and out of Judoh that way it explains why some of the cannons are not in it.

Mkay.... Uhm, so if it is out of Judoh. I am guessing that Clair would be like a mafia boss somewhere else? And Daisuke would be with J somewhere... I just can't see Daisuke without J...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:15 am
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Quick question.

I don't care.

Mkay.... Uhm, so if it is out of Judoh. I am guessing that Clair would be like a mafia boss somewhere else? And Daisuke would be with J somewhere... I just can't see Daisuke without J...

Sorry I did not get the start going last night. Life has been rough lately. I was thinking out of Judoh beacause at the end of the series Dice said was leaving. Said he would be back in a few years.
Clair sort of lost some power and wants to torment Dice more so he follows me out of Judoh. I guess J could follow. The impression I got was J stayed to watch the town and Dice left to go find himself.  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:00 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Quick question.

I don't care.

Sorry I did not get the start going last night. Life has been rough lately. I was thinking out of Judoh beacause at the end of the series Dice said was leaving. Said he would be back in a few years.
Clair sort of lost some power and wants to torment Dice more so he follows me out of Judoh. I guess J could follow. The impression I got was J stayed to watch the town and Dice left to go find himself.

Sokay. *nods* I'm just trying to remember it. I think J would have followed, because of Clair leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:12 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I don't care.

Sokay. *nods* I'm just trying to remember it. I think J would have followed, because of Clair leaving.

That is kind of where I wanted to start it out. Clair is wanting some fun so he decides to follow Dice and J hears about this and follows after Clair to keep Dice safe. Just Dice and J will be split for a bit in the beginning.  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:35 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I don't care.

That is kind of where I wanted to start it out. Clair is wanting some fun so he decides to follow Dice and J hears about this and follows after Clair to keep Dice safe. Just Dice and J will be split for a bit in the beginning.

Mhm. Okay. I just can't see them apart... It's like Shaggy and Scooby... Or some other group of two things.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games