Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:06 am
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Okay, just watched a few premier episodes...

Following:
Working'!! (This was a given for me.)
Chihayafuru (This one really surprised me.)

May or may not follow:
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai (So far, so good. Will likely follow.)
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle (It's interesting, but still not sure about it.)
C³ (Not sure where it is going, but it's a good laugh. Will likely follow.)

Dropped:
Kyoukai Senjou No Horizon (It turned out to be rather disappointing.)

I've watched most of the pilot episodes as well and so far, nothing's caught my full attention but I'll probably be watching Senjou no Valkyria 3.

Well, out of any given anime season there are only two or three new series that truly stand out. sweatdrop

Yeah...but last season I found quite a few good ones to watch so you can almost say that I'm disappointed so far.

Then and again, Guilty Crown hasn't come out yet, hopefully that'd be a stand out wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:22 am
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

Following:

May or may not follow:

Dropped:

I've watched most of the pilot episodes as well and so far, nothing's caught my full attention but I'll probably be watching Senjou no Valkyria 3.

Well, out of any given anime season there are only two or three new series that truly stand out. sweatdrop

Yeah...but last season I found quite a few good ones to watch so you can almost say that I'm disappointed so far.

Then and again, Guilty Crown hasn't come out yet, hopefully that'd be a stand out wink

Agreed. Mirai Nikki looks more than promising as well.  

Haru Mutou

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:19 pm
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

Following:

May or may not follow:

Dropped:

Agreed. Mirai Nikki looks more than promising as well.

I'm thinking of trying it. I've read a few chapters of the manga but it didn't really get my interest.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:21 am
I read through the first few chapters after you mentioned that, and I kind of see what you mean.

Just watched Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai (definitely going to follow), Persona 4: The Animation (definitely going to follow) and Mashiro-iro Symphony (may or may not stay with it, it's a wait and see deal).  

Haru Mutou

Haru Mutou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 am
Midnight Xsis
Seems like the both of us both like to try new animes XD I've watched them too but I don't think I'll be watching any. Persona 4 was on my watch list but I didn't really like the art in it so I'll put it away til I have more time. The other 2 just didn't really catch my attention ;<

Indeed. Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai is actually worth a good laugh, so you might want to consider giving it a chance. Also, did you modify my post by mistake? lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:50 am
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Seems like the both of us both like to try new animes XD I've watched them too but I don't think I'll be watching any. Persona 4 was on my watch list but I didn't really like the art in it so I'll put it away til I have more time. The other 2 just didn't really catch my attention ;<

Indeed. Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai is actually worth a good laugh, so you might want to consider giving it a chance. Also, did you modify my post by mistake? lol

EPIC FAIL OTL.

Yes I did DX It's 'cause I've been 'edit'-ing the whole day T^T So sorry. That's so embarrassing ninja

I'll put it on my to-watch list then C;

aisarenai

Phantom

Haru Mutou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:08 pm
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis

EPIC FAIL OTL.

Yes I did DX It's 'cause I've been 'edit'-ing the whole day T^T So sorry. That's so embarrassing ninja

It happens, so there is no reason to be embarrassed.

Okay, just watched Maken-ki (I'm going to follow it, but it's nothing special), and Ben-To (Great animation, great music, well designed characters, with randomness comparable to that of FLCL, Nichijou, and Excel Saga. Definitely worth watching).  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:14 am
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis

EPIC FAIL OTL.

Okay, just watched Maken-ki (I'm going to follow it, but it's nothing special), and Ben-To (Great animation, great music, well designed characters, with randomness comparable to that of FLCL, Nichijou, and Excel Saga. Definitely worth watching).

Though it's still a bit embarrassing to make such a mistake DX

I saw Ben-To but I'm not really into animes with a lot of random stuff in it so for now I won't be watching it. Maken-ki's a bit too ecchi for me so I won't be watching it.

Have you watched the first episode of Shakugan no Shana 3? It was pretty good but since I haven't even finished the 2nd season I probably won't be watching it until I'm done with season 2.

So far I'm just following Fate/Zero, which is so far so good.

aisarenai

Phantom

Haru Mutou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:50 pm
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis

EPIC FAIL OTL.

Though it's still a bit embarrassing to make such a mistake DX

I saw Ben-To but I'm not really into animes with a lot of random stuff in it so for now I won't be watching it. Maken-ki's a bit too ecchi for me so I won't be watching it.

Have you watched the first episode of Shakugan no Shana 3? It was pretty good but since I haven't even finished the 2nd season I probably won't be watching it until I'm done with season 2.

So far I'm just following Fate/Zero, which is so far so good.

It's not for everyone, but I enjoyed Ben-To. Maken-ki is the same story I've seen a hundred times (barely exaggerating), so you really aren't missing anything if you've already seen a series like that.

I need to see the first two seasons before I can get to Shakugan no Shana 3. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:12 am
Haru no Akuma

It's not for everyone, but I enjoyed Ben-To. Maken-ki is the same story I've seen a hundred times (barely exaggerating), so you really aren't missing anything if you've already seen a series like that.

I need to see the first two seasons before I can get to Shakugan no Shana 3. sweatdrop

I see =O Thanks for telling me C;

Yup, you should catch up first. I attempted to watch the 1st ep of season 3. Big mistake. I didn't get anything that was going on DX

Mirai Nikki's out and I'm loading it in another tab. Let's hope it's a keeper!

aisarenai

Phantom

Haru Mutou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:51 pm
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

I see =O Thanks for telling me C;

Yup, you should catch up first. I attempted to watch the 1st ep of season 3. Big mistake. I didn't get anything that was going on DX

Mirai Nikki's out and I'm loading it in another tab. Let's hope it's a keeper!

No problem.

That certainly makes sense.

Well, I am already noticing a few of the subtle differences between Mirai Nikki's anime and manga, but hopefully it will keep our attention.

Watched UN-GO. It's actually rather interesting. Also, Guilty Crown did NOT disappoint. Expecting it to be one of the top 10 best series for this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:11 am
Haru no Akuma

No problem.

That certainly makes sense.

Well, I am already noticing a few of the subtle differences between Mirai Nikki's anime and manga, but hopefully it will keep our attention.

Watched UN-GO. It's actually rather interesting. Also, Guilty Crown did NOT disappoint. Expecting it to be one of the top 10 best series for this year.

I noticed the differences too but I think I'll be putting Mirai Nikki off til later though, my hands are really full with school at the moment. Feel free to keep me updated on it though!

UN-GO was fairly good, I might follow it.

Guilty Crown was definitely good. It was a great pilot episode and really started up the action. Hopefully it's plot stays good since it's an original story and Redjuice's art is just plain awesome whee

aisarenai

Phantom

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:25 am
looking forward to Code Geass Gaiden: Bokoku no Akito.... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 am
Midnight Xsis
I noticed the differences too but I think I'll be putting Mirai Nikki off til later though, my hands are really full with school at the moment. Feel free to keep me updated on it though!

Guilty Crown was definitely good. It was a great pilot episode and really started up the action. Hopefully it's plot stays good since it's an original story and Redjuice's art is just plain awesome whee

Well, we are now at the point of judgment. Right now, the only anime from my lineup that I am considering to cut would be Phi Brain. While it has it's moments, it just feels like a chore to watch.

So, this would make my weekly lineup:

Ben-To
Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai

Chihayafuru
Guilty Crown
Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai!!
Mashiro-iro Symphony: The Color Of Lovers
Maken-Ki!
Mirai Nikki
Persona 4: The Animation
Un-Go
Working'!!

Continuing from last season:
Nuraihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou (Not that great, just because)
The IDOLM@STER (For the music, primarily)
Sket Dance (This series is just too fun)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal (I still don't know why)

So, how about you? What is your lineup as of now?

ShiN J1N

Wow, that was announced ages ago too...  

Haru Mutou

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:16 am
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis

Well, we are now at the point of judgment. Right now, the only anime from my lineup that I am considering to cut would be Phi Brain. While it has it's moments, it just feels like a chore to watch.

So, this would make my weekly lineup:

Ben-To
Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai

Chihayafuru
Guilty Crown
Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai!!
Mashiro-iro Symphony: The Color Of Lovers
Maken-Ki!
Mirai Nikki
Persona 4: The Animation
Un-Go
Working'!!

Continuing from last season:
Nuraihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou (Not that great, just because)
The IDOLM@STER (For the music, primarily)
Sket Dance (This series is just too fun)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal (I still don't know why)

So, how about you? What is your lineup as of now?

ShiN J1N

Wow, that was announced ages ago too...

What a nice long list you have there ;D Mine is much shorter but it'll definitely keep me busy on the weekend (since most come out around that time). Mine are so far

Sket Dance
Bleach
Idolm@ster
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Guilty Crown
Sengoku Paradise Kiwami

There's a few OVAs I'm interested in but they've yet to come out. Anyhow, it's cool seeing how similar our lists are ;3

Personally I'm finding Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai pretty fun to watch, even though it's not entirely my type. I'm also annoyed that I can't find the raw for SenPara anywhere DX  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games