Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Open Plot Thread || Looking still! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
I can offer Jemmnu. A Stoic, manly, sly, and the law of attraction shows with him as he charms everyone. Physically strong but he has a lot more mind over matter.He would be up for either female but depends on more personalities for the kids and if he could see them or not. Along with any pride recruitment. He will be extra-leaning towards the [ Kuroi'Nera ]. The plot would take before or after but not during the meta unless its towards the end. Since there is fighting and he wouldn't want to put her nor the kids through that. He is extremely protective and would care deeply over all his kids if he knows he has them, but he lives in a pride. But he will visit every so often so he isn't a complete stranger but she can have a significant other as well. Just.. don't let him catch his kids calling the other one dad is all I ask. :3.

In the K'N its very interactive. There is also a meta going on if they want to come in on it without them interacting with Jem, we could work that out too.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:33 am
I could do Seth if you want to develop her some. I know he's a blank slate for me too XD  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 pm
Bruahahahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 pm
SSBrosB
I could do Seth if you want to develop her some. I know he's a blank slate for me too XD

Yah I can do a friends Rp with Sethie. I'll see where I want to take her.

Chi Sohma
User Image

I can offer Jemmnu. A Stoic, manly, sly, and the law of attraction shows with him as he charms everyone. Physically strong but he has a lot more mind over matter.

I think Sethie would be a good match for Jemmnu. This will be her first of the five RPs unless you want to do more branching with her. But I think they'd look pretty togeter.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:32 pm
awesome, do you want me to start something or will you do it?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:08 pm
If you want to start it I'd be happy, but it doesn't matter to me. I just need to finish getting ready and not looking like I'm half nekkid..... Specially when my nephew is coming home.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:35 pm
Buwahahahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 pm
I'd be interested pairing my lioness Ɩzge with your male Cythraul. I don't intend to have Ɩzge join the pride at first (or at all). This lioness is filled with wander lust. She enjoys traveling the lands to foil the nefarious deeds of 'bad guys'. I've had a romantic idea of having my lioness eventually falling for a villainous sort. Ɩzge used to be very innocent and childish, basing a creature's position on appearance alone. She's finally learned to get to know others before deeming them good or bad. It would be interesting to have her paired with your lion... just to see if she will revert back to her childish mannerisms. Or if she will continue to act like a proper hero.

She would pair with your lion and sire his cubs. The cubs would stay at the pride and she would visit occasionally to tell tales of her heroics. But thats always subject to change. It would be an interesting dynamic to have both parents away on 'work'. xD

We can RP them together to see how they react. :3  

Toy

Chatty Wife

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:53 pm
C.C.G
I'd be interested pairing my lioness Ɩzge with your male Cythraul.:3

Sounds like a plan to me I'd love to do an rp with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:12 am
For your Peke Na boy I have

User Image I am pretty sure she should be an adol any time but to be honest I have kinda of lost track over time.

She is a sweet girl who grew up in a VERY large family. Her father was notorious for flings, she however is a product of his actual matted relationship and as such feels a little bit special not that she would ever admit that to anyone else...

I would love for her to find a love interest in the pride... possibly even back date some rps so that they knew eachother from when they were young (her parents met when they were just pups and grew up together in love... it was rather cute).  

nessiaing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:23 pm
nessiaing
For your Peke Na boy I have

User Image I am pretty sure she should be an adol any time but to be honest I have kinda of lost track over time.

She is a sweet girl who grew up in a VERY large family. Her father was notorious for flings, she however is a product of his actual matted relationship and as such feels a little bit special not that she would ever admit that to anyone else...

I would love for her to find a love interest in the pride... possibly even back date some rps so that they knew eachother from when they were young (her parents met when they were just pups and grew up together in love... it was rather cute).

I'd love to do that, and maybe we can't find the colorist and the growth for her too. So pretty!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:46 pm
Her colorist is Skye.. I know she grew to juv like nov 2010 but skye was on hiatus for quite sometime... Im just not sure when she will get to her razz .  

nessiaing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm
SSBrosB
awesome, do you want me to start something or will you do it?

Would you mind starting?

nessiaing
Her colorist is Skye.. I know she grew to juv like nov 2010 but skye was on hiatus for quite sometime... Im just not sure when she will get to her razz .

Should we go ahead and start an rp then? You also might be able to image request for her if there are the other stages.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
Rakesh could meet my Hyena. Itzal'Iah is a Bone Collector in Mava'Bunda, so it's very likely he'd try to get a deal going with Rakesh on something to trade or sell. He's not the friendliest around(which I'm noticing a lot of in M/B? xD)and a bit of a workaholic. All he ever does is sort junk. Trade junk. Find junk. Yell at people for messing with his junk. Etc, etc. You see the pattern. Cunning and quick to anger, he's very cold with a severe lack of a humor.

User Image
Also this girlie. Grown to Juv, but I haven't gotten a chance to play her as a cub. =x
Alunta'itetsyƬp is her full name. Quite a mouthful. She's on her way to the Iknimayan with her father. Since I lack a JRP, they aren't there, yet, and could be anywhere, I suppose. So Rakesh or someone else could find her away from her father for the time being. I don't play him. And his player is too busy to join if you did want him.
Alunta is the typical cub. Snuggly. Playful. Curious. For now, her life is innocent. Carefree. And she has a habit of explaining things by simply saying "Just because!"

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:48 pm
I'm sorry I swear I'll start it tomorrow, just been busy with schoolwork XP  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers