Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
In a World of Our Own (Always Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Midnight Acquaintance

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:17 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

I'm really sorry for the late reply. I've been busy you see. It's alright really. I don't mind having no romance. I enjoy a little action from time to time. Also, do you have any gender preference? And which role would you like to play?

I don't much have a gender preference, I can rp both male and female. And either role sounds fun. So you pick first and I'll play whatever one you don't want. smile

If you don't mind, can I play the experiment? I usually prefer of playing female. But if you want, I'll gladly double and be a male for you. Also, do you have a plot in mind? If you want, we can come up with a plot together.

If you want to be female I'll just be a male so you won't have to double. :3 by the way what does doubling mean? sweatdrop Anyway, we could come up with a plot together if you would like. I'm sure you had an idea of what you wanted to do. Are we going to use threads or PMs?

Okay then. xD We can still double later to keep the RP alive. Doubling is basically controlling more than character in an RP. Well... as for the plot.. hows this:
The experiment was brutally tortured. One time the experiment went wrong and it caused some kind of mutation in her (I can't really think of what... help?). She was left for a while. Then the team had a new and very experienced scientist and his son to join the team.

That's all I have as of now xD
I don't mind either, but I'd like to use threads.

Oh. Well duh. xD I should've figure that out.
The plot sounds fine by me. :3 I think the mutation should have something to do with her eyes. Maybe? Like she can see emotions or something weird like that. -shrug-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

I'm really sorry for the late reply. I've been busy you see. It's alright really. I don't mind having no romance. I enjoy a little action from time to time. Also, do you have any gender preference? And which role would you like to play?

I don't much have a gender preference, I can rp both male and female. And either role sounds fun. So you pick first and I'll play whatever one you don't want. smile

If you don't mind, can I play the experiment? I usually prefer of playing female. But if you want, I'll gladly double and be a male for you. Also, do you have a plot in mind? If you want, we can come up with a plot together.

If you want to be female I'll just be a male so you won't have to double. :3 by the way what does doubling mean? sweatdrop Anyway, we could come up with a plot together if you would like. I'm sure you had an idea of what you wanted to do. Are we going to use threads or PMs?

Okay then. xD We can still double later to keep the RP alive. Doubling is basically controlling more than character in an RP. Well... as for the plot.. hows this:
The experiment was brutally tortured. One time the experiment went wrong and it caused some kind of mutation in her (I can't really think of what... help?). She was left for a while. Then the team had a new and very experienced scientist and his son to join the team.

The plot sounds fine by me. :3 I think the mutation should have something to do with her eyes. Maybe? Like she can see emotions or something weird like that. -shrug-

Yeah that's an ace idea :3 Do you want to make the thread? Or should I?  

cozzie livs

Egg

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:15 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

You go ahead. :3 would you like a character profile? And do you like decorated post?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:22 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

You go ahead. :3 would you like a character profile? And do you like decorated post?

I'd like profiles. And I don't really care much about decorated posts. A simple picture with each post is fine.
Here's the link:
Thread  

cozzie livs

Egg

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:12 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

I'd like profiles. And I don't really care much about decorated posts. A simple picture with each post is fine.
Here's the link:
Thread

I can start but I'll need a day or two to make a profile. I haven't really thought everything out yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

Here's the link:
Thread

I can start but I'll need a day or two to make a profile. I haven't really thought everything out yet. sweatdrop

Okay. I can wait :3  

cozzie livs

Egg

Mel the Legend

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:42 pm
Hello X3 I can rp with you if you want any plot ideas swimming around you want to do?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 pm
Mel the Legend
Hello X3 I can rp with you if you want any plot ideas swimming around you want to do?

Give me a little bit to think about one. :3  

Fanatical Lover

Mel the Legend

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:11 pm
okay X3
Mel the Legend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:56 pm
Mel the Legend
okay X3
Mel the Legend

lol, I can think of a few plots but since you only play girls it wouldn't work. And I don't really feel like playing another male character. I don't do yuri so....Sorry. confused  

Fanatical Lover

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image  

Fanatical Lover

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image  

Fanatical Lover

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games