Submit

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:03 am
Freya-Darkross
AngelCagalli
Freya-Darkross
AngelCagalli
and I really wanna go home and sleep, I hate fridays... the weekends so close, but so far away crying

o.o oh dam why you semd ,e trade btw XD

Oh, because you are the winner for our weekly lottery. Everyone who posted in the last week automatically got their name added and after picking randomly your name is the name that came up 3nodding

ohhhhhhh!! XD is that good? XD

mhmm, out of 40 people you were the lucky piece of paper my brother picked out of the cup xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:33 am
AngelCagalli
Freya-Darkross
AngelCagalli
Freya-Darkross
AngelCagalli
and I really wanna go home and sleep, I hate fridays... the weekends so close, but so far away crying

o.o oh dam why you semd ,e trade btw XD

Oh, because you are the winner for our weekly lottery. Everyone who posted in the last week automatically got their name added and after picking randomly your name is the name that came up 3nodding

ohhhhhhh!! XD is that good? XD

mhmm, out of 40 people you were the lucky piece of paper my brother picked out of the cup xD

YAY i feel so good XD but i dont rlly need it you know XD im sure you guys and other members need it alot more  

Freya-Darkross

AsianPandaz
Vice Captain

3,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:22 pm
gaia_crown I have no school,not even collage...I work now,but I really hate working at night gaia_crown  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:16 pm
AsianPandaz
gaia_crown I have no school,not even collage...I work now,but I really hate working at night gaia_crown

college* not "collage". a collage is a mixture of items pertinent to each other to project a larger picture. ^-^  

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

AsianPandaz
Vice Captain

3,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:44 pm
II S L Y II
AsianPandaz

college* not "collage". a collage is a mixture of items pertinent to each other to project a larger picture. ^-^

gaia_crown But I like saying that word better than college ;3 gaia_crown  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:07 pm
I love going on the computer when i have free time at school! it confuses people that are home sick or something biggrin  

iiEatYourOreo

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 pm
Angel Muffins
I love going on the computer when i have free time at school! it confuses people that are home sick or something biggrin

I know exactly what you're talking about xD I'll be sitting in school on gaia and all of a sudden I get an IM with my volume turned all the way up, the 'Ding!' echoeing through the classroom. Person ims me "Oh, you skipped today too!"
The teachers looking at me really pissed off I just type "Umm.. not exactly.."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:44 pm
Angel Asteria
Angel Muffins

I know exactly what you're talking about xD I'll be sitting in school on gaia and all of a sudden I get an IM with my volume turned all the way up, the 'Ding!' echoeing through the classroom. Person ims me "Oh, you skipped today too!"
The teachers looking at me really pissed off I just type "Umm.. not exactly.."

LOL yaaa!!!!!! emotion_bigheart  

iiEatYourOreo

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Angel's Charity

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash