Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plot Thread - Take ???] - Plots wanted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:17 am
Sure thing~ Feel free to poke me again if they do go traveling biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 pm
Most certainly will do!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:11 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:18 pm
I could possibly offer Mwujuzi for Arun?

User Image

She's an older lioness, and has already had a litter of cubs who are now Adols, so she's free to breed again. Not a member of the Pridelands but I'd be happy to throw her there.

Pretty much a blank slate, personality wise.

She was born in the Kuisini but left to see what life was outside the pride borders, and I think would now be looking for somewhere to retire now that she has spent time out by herself.

The only thing is her family tree can go all the way back to Mufasa/Sarabi, which means if they did end up mates and have cubs, they'd most likely be related to a lot of the pride. XD;;;

But I thought I'd offer anyways. :3  

Vesale

King Kitten

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 pm
Vesale

Oh I know her! (bahaha, I know that family tree very well whee )

If you like, we could always rp them on the pride borders. (Or, I can do a backlog rp when Arun is in the roguelands traveling to the Pridelands) We can see how they get along? :]

Lol unfortunantly, sometimes that can be unavoidable to have so many related families. With the sudden surge in the pridelands new members, there may be able to counter act the old blood with the new blood? ^^

Totally open for them becoming mates though, if rp turns out well? <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:26 pm
Okay, sounds good! n__n

Do you want me to set something up? I think a backlog RP would be best for now. :3  

Vesale

King Kitten

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:37 pm
If you wouldn't mind. <3 Sounds good to me biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:45 pm
Here you go!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22228769  

Vesale

King Kitten

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
For Mlia or Rahda? Or both?
Liran is a very sweet male that has a weird...quirk. He only sings. Ever. He never speaks anything, anything he says is done in a song. It irritates his brother to no end, but even his very first words were just him bursting into song. He's got only brothers, so he'd be a little ' o . o ' around a girl, but would probably try to get her to sing a duet with him.
To be honest, he'd probably try to get Mlia to sing a duet with him too.
xD

User Image
For Shujaa?
This is Shujaa. Well, Shujaa'wauhuru, but she just goes by Shujaa. She's a rough-and-tumble, independent, 'I don't need a man' kind of girl who was raised by a single mother, and has taught herself to fight. She's currently on a quest to find her father.
Perhaps he thinks she's in trouble and tries to save her? Or maybe she really is in trouble and refuses to admit she needs his help XD
...their names amuse me.../fail

Also;
We had This RP/plot a while ago. I believe your boy was going to go into cahoots with my boy to try to overthrow the king? Are you still interested in that plot? c: <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 pm
@ Velvie~ Oooh I would love that rp. Liran sounds like such a cute character oh my goodness! I wouldn't mind having both of them meet him.

As for Shujaa meeting Shujaa, I just love it because of the name situation. xd I can see him 'trying' to save her from some false danger or something.

I actually am still interested in that plot. It's getting late tonight --- so I will try to get to a reply tomorrow for it. <3  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:06 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:20 pm
All tagged up on rps <3  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:15 pm
Vesale

RP for you. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:05 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22238525 for Tsatsana char-molding / possible banu-taking if they click in some way |D  

Ameh

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:33 pm
Time to get back on track with tagging rps heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items