Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who's better? &lt;Itachi&gt; or &lt;Neji&gt;? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better?
Itachi
68%
 68%  [ 52 ]
Neji
31%
 31%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 76

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:20 pm
Ikarikuruu
There's no chance for Neji at all. Itachi would pwn him so badly it wouldn't even be funny. The better question is: Who's stronger, Itachi or Orochimaru? I'd like to see that kind of fight.

We know this already, Itachi is better than Orochimaru which is why Mr Snakey dude left the little gang Itachi runs.

P.S. If Neji pokes Itachi in the eye with his finger he might never use the Mangekyou again and thus Neji would win.

P.P.S. Itachi is one of those self centred, whingey Uchiha boys and so he sucks (as far as personalities go!) and Neji has changed after good old dropout Naruto kicked his a**  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:03 pm
Yakushi Junko
Pfff, I say Neji.

Sure, Itachi is stronger, a helluva lot stronger. But Neji has a heart. Itachi does to, but he simply uses it to stay alive. Neji uses his to its full extent, which is living, caring, and being human.

*cowers from Itachi* Gomen, Itachi-sama...

whats wrong with not having a heart?! *huggles Envy*
I dunno, just the idea of Neji poking Itachi to death makes me giggle...

I dont care, I like Itachi better, but it really doesnt matter that much.... I just think Itachi would win.

Why would they fight anyways? xd

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AngelicDevil16

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:22 pm
Kebin-san
i dont know. i say let them fight and the winner is better.

I AGREE!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:35 pm
I'd say Itachi. Some reasons why...

*SOME SPOLERS!*

A) Itachi is simply older, has more expirience, and his reputation. To think of all the things he accomplished as a kid/teen, I doubt Neji has a chance.

B) While Neji's Byukan (It's been awhile, forgive my spelling. >_<) allows him to see much more detail than the Sharingan allows Itachi, the Sharingan has the ability to mess with the victim's mind. Remember what happend to Kakashi? sad

C) Simply by rank, Neji almost kills himself while fighting one of Orochimaru's followers and then Orochimaru fears Itachi? I'd have to see Neji take down Orochimaru before I even would think of him being able to take Itachi down.

D) Orochimaru again, lol. He wanted Itachi's body but settled with Sasuke, if Neji was much of a threat I think Orochimaru would've wanted his body. But then again with the pure blood Hyuga being able to take the life of Neji, Orochimaru might not have wanted to take that chance. But I figure if Neji's body was worth using, Orochimaru would've found a way around that.

E) If the two actually fought, there'd be a good chance that they each would have some back-up. Neji would get Naruto but Itachi would have his crew behind him. S-ranked criminal ninjas? Sorry, Neji really isn't going to win at his current state.

~~~Raith-dono, I love the idea of the ByakuSharigan. whee That would be a wicked cool fanart if someone ever attempted it.  

Reprieve
Captain

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:07 pm
Reprieve

~~~Raith-dono, I love the idea of the ByakuSharigan. whee That would be a wicked cool fanart if someone ever attempted it.

the eyes would be pink..... haha... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:09 am
Menzeeto
Duh. Itachi would be all 'Mangekyou Sharingan!', then Neji'd be all 'Byakugan!' and in the time it takes Neji to run up to Itachi he'dve already gone insane.
agreed 3nodding  

Kalmarkid91

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:11 am
Raith-dono
Wouldn't it have been cool if the Uchia and the Huuya clans had mix and combined their traits? They colud call the eye the ByakuSharigan for 'white mirror wheel eye.' it could look like the Byakugan with the viens and the whiteness execpt it would have the pattern of the sharigan in the eye. too bad the Uchia clan is totaly wiped out, save two of course, then that new clan really would be the strongest in the hidden leaf. Of course, how do we know that all of the Uchias were wiped out? Even if Itachi killed everyone in the village, there was probably people on mission or something, itjust doesn't add up you know?
hmm... that would be like a hyuuga had one byakugan eye and one sharingan?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:09 am
Chaos101
P.S. If Neji pokes Itachi in the eye with his finger he might never use the Mangekyou again and thus Neji would win.

xd  

`[last] inspiration x x

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:22 am
Envy-san
whats wrong with not having a heart?! *huggles Envy*
I dunno, just the idea of Neji poking Itachi to death makes me giggle...

I dont care, I like Itachi better, but it really doesnt matter that much.... I just think Itachi would win.

Why would they fight anyways? xd

XD THere's nothing wrong with not having a heart! *glomps Envy as well* >.>

XD Neji poking Itachi to death.... Oh my god *falls over laughing* I'd like to see a picture of that someday XD

That's a good question, why WOULD they fight?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:46 am
gonk

I can't compare them... They're like the two coolest guys in Naruto... Just as Kakashi... xp  

SneTernal

Ikishi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:32 am
I think Itachi is stronger but I like Neji more than I like Itachi...So I'll just cheer for Neji knowing Itachi would win if they would fight xd Lol, that's it xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:12 am
XD it would be funny to see Neji poking Itachi to death....

now that's my kinda fighting style there!!  

peachymint

Myojjn_Yahiko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:18 pm
Neji is cool and all, but..not much of a chance againstd Itachi. Neji is very strong with his age group, but Itachi has his Sharingan thing to make someone miserable in their mind. If Neji tried to do one of his combos on Itachi, he'd probably miss.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:19 am
Itachi pwns.  

Phantom Theif Dark

Uzumaki Raika

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:58 am
Itachi is sorta cool, but I would date Neji...he's just my type. So to say a character is better than another is not exactly right, I personally like all the characters in Naruto for different reasons whee  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff