Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel's Charity

Back to Guilds

Giving gold and items to gaians in need 

Tags: Charity, Quests, Free, Gold, Items 

Reply Contests and Games (Win Items and / or Gold Prizes!)
Win 100K!! Writing contest [CLOSED... results out] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:19 pm
GarGo0or
fizzyorangesoda
ok I'll try heart

Jamie was a very lonely girl. Nobody cared about her, everybody ignored her. Jamie thought she was invisible. She held out her hand in front of her. She believed that she was fading. Tomorrow was her birthday. She wondered, will anyone sing happy birthday? Will anyone even say hi?
While she sulked, she looked at the house across the street. Someone was moving in. Maybe, I can be friends with that family, she thought, Mom told me that there was someone my age moving there. So Jamie kept an eye out for the new kid. Suddenly she saw a horrible looking girl all dark and scary. Monsters seemed to be surrounding that girl. Jamie was so shocked, she promised herself that she would never go across the street.
Meanwhile, Amy, the girl who now lived across the street from Jamie, started to unpack. She looked out the window and saw Jamie. Jamie closed the shades when she saw Amy look at her. I'm never going to make any friends, thought Amy, I'm way too different. She started to unpack.
"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me," sang Jamie as she walked to school. She looked at the house across the street. Although it looked completely normal, chills went up Jamie's back. Then she saw Amy leaving the house. Amy stared at her and started to walk towards her. Jamie tried to run as fast as she could to get away from Amy. She tripped over a crack in the side-walk. She cut herself on the rough pavement. She tried to get up and run again, but her ankle hurt too much. Amy was catching up to Jamie. Jamie was so scared. She thought she was about to die. But she was wrong. Instead of being a horrible mean person, Amy was really nice. She gave Jamie a bandaid for her cut and carried Jamie to Jamie's house. She told Jamie's mom that Jamie had sprained her ankle. Jamie was surprised. Amy didn't seem to be like what she looked like. After that, Jamie and Amy walked to school together each day and became best friends

THE END heart

nice ^^ bust still very short = =
I need at least 1000 words... I'm sure you can do it... it's not too much and it will be more beautiful when it's longer...

ok. how about this:
Jamie was a very lonely girl. Nobody cared about her, everybody ignored her. Jamie thought she was invisible. She held out her hand in front of her. She believed that she was fading. Tomorrow was her birthday. She wondered, will anyone sing happy birthday? Will anyone even say hi?
While she sulked, she looked at the house across the street. Someone was moving in. Maybe, I can be friends with that family, she thought, mom told me that there was someone my age moving there. So Jamie kept an eye out for the new kid. Suddenly she saw a horrible looking girl all dark and scary. Monsters seemed to be surrounding that girl. Jamie was so shocked, she promised herself that she would never go across the street.
Meanwhile, Amy, the girl who now lived across the street from Jamie, started to unpack. She looked out the window and saw Jamie. Jamie closed the shades when she saw Amy look at her. I'm never going to make any friends, thought Amy, I'm way too different. She started to unpack.
"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me," sang Jamie as she walked to school. She looked at the house across the street. Although it looked completely normal, chills went up Jamie's back. Then she saw Amy leaving the house. Amy stared at her and started to walk towards her. Jamie tried to run as fast as she could to get away from Amy. She tripped over a crack in the side-walk. She cut herself on the rough pavement. She tried to get up and run again, but her ankle hurt too much. Amy was catching up to Jamie. Jamie was extremely scared. She thought she was about to die. Amy looked like a horrible murderer. She even But she was wrong. Instead of being a horrible mean person, Amy seemed to be very nice. She gave Jamie a band-aid for her cut, and she carried Jamie to Jamie's house. She told Jamie's mom that Jamie had sprained her ankle. Jamie was extremely surprised. She didn't expect Amy to be nice because she looked so creepy. So Jamie got a wonderful birthday present that day. It was a friend. Amy threw a surprise party for Jamie. Amy invited everyone at school and everyone came. Jamie was so happy. She made so many friends, but Amy would always be her best friend. On that day Jamie learned not to judge people by their looks and clothing. Jamie was never ignored again and neither was Amy. They made many new friends.
Soon Amy had to move again. Jamie and Amy hugged each other and cried for hours. The next day Amy was gone. Before Amy left, she gave Jamie a box. It was wrapped up with beautiful, sparkly wrapping paper and with a pretty, pink bow at the top. It was covered with sparkly stickers that were shaped as hearts or stars. The wrapping paper was pink and white striped, Jamie's two favorite colors.
“It's you,” sobbed Amy, “bye.” Amy boarded the plane and before Jamie could ask what she meant, Amy was gone.
For weeks, Jamie sobbed and cried. She had opened the box. It was empty, so empty. Jamie felt even worse after seeing it. It made her think about the empty house across the street where Amy used to live. Jamie kicked the box into the corner of her room. Jamie punched the wall.
“Ouch,” she said. So she punched her pillow instead. She screamed for Amy to come back, but she knew Amy never would. If only Amy had a cell phone or an email address, Jamie wouldn't feel so bad. Jamie felt like she was dead. She asked herself over and over again, why did Amy have to go? One night she got up to get a drink of water and tripped over something. Surprised she turned on the light. It was the box Amy gave to her. Jamie's eyes started to water. Then, she remembered what Amy said. An echo of Amy's voice came to her mind. It's you, said the echo. Jamie almost forgot about what she said. Amy didn't say it was for her, she said that it was Jamie. Thats when Jamie began to understand. The box was Jamie. The box was empty. So was Jamie.
So Jamie drew pictures of her and Amy. She wrote about some of the things they did together. As the box became full, so did Jamie. The box was almost full. There was still enough room for one more long story. So Jamie decided to write a story about how they meet each other and how Amy left. She picked up a pen and began to write.

Weeks later she received gift and a letter from Amy. Amy sent her a sparkly pink dress and a matching hat. That outfit became Jamie's favorite outfit. Amy said that she was doing fine and that her family was moving back into the house across the street next year. She asked her if the box was full. Jamie was so happy. She was so excited for Amy's return. Jamie's box was filled to the top. Jamie would never by lonely or empty again.
Jamie threw a surprise party for Amy's return. She wore the dress and the hat Amy gave to her. When Amy saw what Jamie did for her, she began to shed tears of joy. Jamie noticed that Amy also had a big box decorated the way Amy liked it. It was black with red spots on it and a silver bow. They decided to share the things they wrote about each other. Jamie sat on her bed reading the letters Amy never sent to her.
Dear my best friend Jamie,
I miss you.

From
your best friend
Amy

She read the one that Amy wrote after that one.
Dear Jamie,
I still miss you. A lot

From
Amy

Amy sat on her bed reading Jamie's stories. She cried at parts and laughed at other parts. Her favorite one was the story about how they met. Amy and Jamie were best friends forever.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:00 pm
hmm okay, I can try this. I'll write up a rough draft tonight. Not over 5000 words right?  

Alli the Elf
Captain

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 pm
Dont take that as my entery im going to make it longer  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:22 pm
shakiisueshadow
GarGo0or
Hi all members ^^ I wanted to open a small contest for the Guild's members to help you gain gold and entertain myself...
it's a very small contest not like the other one I post in Gaia forum... (please if you're interested in that too join!!)
Here...
I have 2 avi.s I like and use... each one has a completely different style and theme.. I want you to write a friendship story between these two girls...
These are the friends
User Image User Image
I want something heartwarming lovely and cute not lesbian... I can see each one is cute in a different style... make it any genre
The prizes:
First: 100k
second: 50k
third: 10k

and who made me laugh "not any comedy but something makes me laugh" will get 5k even if he/she didn't win... and not only 1 can get this 5k but anyone who makes me laugh

Words limit is 1,000-3,000

Dead line: November 15
now start your creativity ^^

What are their names?

I would like to try but giving some one elses characters a name feels wrong XD

these are just my avis so thet must be named Gargo0or... you should name them... it's fine with me ^^
for those 2 who have wrote storis... it's 5:20 am so i cant read them now
but please all of u
at least 1000 words
read the rules please
till now there wasnt 1 person wrote something long
you have a whole month to think  

GarGo0or

MetonymicMortal

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 am
BFF

It was raining. Sugar sighed, shot a glimpse at her friend and continued to write in a little pink note book. She sighed again, and looked over to her friend. Her friend turned to her.

"Sugar, why are you sighing so much?"...

Sugar sat properly, "Oh dear, Natia.... I hate the rain. I miss the sunshine... I cant go places and have a good time when everything is dark and wet."

Natia hugged her, "Well, You know.... There are still a few things you can do during rainy days..."

Sugar pouted. She lifted her hands up, emphasizing what she wanted to say. "But Natiaaaaa, you're only saying that because you like the rain!"

Natia shrugged, she got off her chair. She put her game aside and pulled sugar up. "Trust me, you know I always end up being right Sugar.... You're such an airhead. Hahaha."

Sugar glared at Natia and decided to follow her. Natia walked to the hallway of the empty house. She picked up two umbrellas, she put one in Sugars hand and opened it for her. Natia Smiled and opened her own. You can tell what one belonged to who. Natia's didnt even look like an umbrella.... More like angry spirits. And sugar's umbrella featured almost every color you can think of. To the point where Natia questioned if the striped handle was actually made of candy.

They opened the front door and walked outside. They lived in Barton Town, next to the Buttercup Cafe. Sugar waved to Rina, who was as bubbly as ever.... Probably lecturing others on how to squeeee. Natia dragged Sugar to the Cafe and Chatted up Rina.

"Hey Rina, Would you like some help in the cafe today?"

Rina smiled "Absolutely! It's Is ALWAYS wonderful to have company. You know how strange it is, Running a cafe alone? Cafes are a place for people to socialize and chat you up and I do so much running that I cant talk to my regulars anymore." she laughs, jumps up a few times and SQUEEEEs "But now I will have you hereeee"

Natia had a neutral expression on her face... She turned to sugar. But she was no longer next to Natia. She was with Rina jumping up and down with her as she was putting on an apron. Natia laughed. It wasnt an evil laugh, Just a normal laugh. She took out a black apron from... Nowhere and began to make pancakes for a customer. Natia isn't the type that cooks. Something inside her wants to burn everything to a crisp and in an effort to avoid that, she ends up undercooking everything. After a few complaining customers, Rina asked Natia to talk to the customers. Sugar was helping Rina cook.

"Hello valued customer..."

The young girl stared at Natia.... Almost completely cloaked in black. "Y-Yeah... Horrible weather outside, right?"

Natia sighed "Maybe. I always loved waking up to the sound of rain pelting on the ground, like a metronome of tears calming me and making the sky feel gloomy."

The girl smiled "You are strange but I think you're right. The sound of rain does calm me down."

Sugar peeked out of the kitchen "I dont like how wet it is when it rains, but the raibow afterwards is worth it~"

All you hear is "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE" as Rina says "I love the rain, If I wasnt working I'd be in my pink bikini and running through the streets!"

A few people shot her a weird look and continued with their brunch. Contrary to popular belief, Alot of people requested Natia's company. People seemed to like hearing her opinions though most of them tend to scare people. Sugar and Natia helped Rina with the cafe until it closed. They put up a closed sign and started cleaning the place up. Well, Rina and Sugar did. No matter how much soap or water Natia used, the surface she was trying to clean would become dark and dirty... So she sat and waited, feeling a bit useless as the two bubbly girls finished making the place shine.When they finished, Rina hugged them both and gave them the leftover sweets.

"You both made my day! Thank you so much for helping. This was the best rainy day ever here at the cafe! SQUEEEEE !!!!"

The girls were off and went back home. It was getting late but atleast it stopped raining. Natia bassically colapsed on the couch, tired. But Sugar was hyper active and happy as can be. With everything that happened today, why wouldn't she be? She had a great day with her best friend, Natia.

Sugar grabs a little black throw and puts it on Natia.

thats all I can manage right now lol sorry xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 pm
fizzyorangesoda
ok I'll try heart

While she sulked, she looked at the house across the street. Someone was moving in. Maybe, I can be friends with that family, she thought, Mom told me that there was someone my age moving there. So Jamie kept an eye out for the new kid. Suddenly she saw a horrible looking girl all dark and scary. Monsters seemed to be surrounding that girl. Jamie was so shocked, she promised herself that she would never go across the street.
"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me," sang Jamie as she walked to school. She looked at the house across the street. Although it looked completely normal, chills went up Jamie's back. Then she saw Amy leaving the house. Amy stared at her and started to walk towards her. Jamie tried to run as fast as she could to get away from Amy. She tripped over a crack in the side-walk. She cut herself on the rough pavement. She tried to get up and run again, but her ankle hurt too much. Amy was catching up to Jamie. Jamie was so scared. She thought she was about to die. But she was wrong. Instead of being a horrible mean person, Amy was really nice. She gave Jamie a bandaid for her cut and carried Jamie to Jamie's house. She told Jamie's mom that Jamie had sprained her ankle. Jamie was surprised. Amy didn't seem to be like what she looked like. After that, Jamie and Amy walked to school together each day and became best friends

THE END heart

Nice job fizzy! XD  

CobaltSDragon

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 pm
CobaltSDragon
fizzyorangesoda
ok I'll try heart

THE END heart

Nice job fizzy! XD

Thanks biggrin
I wrote a new one because that one wasn't long enough.
Cobalt are u going to try?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:56 pm
fizzyorangesoda
CobaltSDragon
fizzyorangesoda
ok I'll try heart

THE END heart

Nice job fizzy! XD

Thanks biggrin

Yup! I just need some time.  

CobaltSDragon

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:00 pm
CobaltSDragon
fizzyorangesoda
CobaltSDragon
fizzyorangesoda
ok I'll try heart

THE END heart

Nice job fizzy! XD

Thanks biggrin

good luck then. heart
It took me forever to write at least 1000 words.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:04 pm
fizzyorangesoda
CobaltSDragon
fizzyorangesoda
CobaltSDragon
fizzyorangesoda
ok I'll try heart

THE END heart

Nice job fizzy! XD

Thanks biggrin

good luck then. heart
It took me forever to write at least 1000 words.....

Thanks! XD  

CobaltSDragon

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:04 pm
Hey guys... want me to remove the words limit and let it open?
coz nothing was 1000 words ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:29 am
GarGo0or

I made an 1000 word one. its at the top of this page.  

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:21 am
fizzyorangesoda
GarGo0or

I made an 1000 word one. its at the top of this page.

I'm so sorry I didn't see it ^_^
I think I'll collect all the stories with me... and do u mind removing that rule to help others? since u r the only one who wrote 1000 it's not fair for u to do this without your permission  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:02 am
There weere once 2 girls- Zoey and Chelsea.
Zoey was pretty, girly, and popular. Chelsea, on the other hand was the complete opposite.
One day, Chelsea had gone out at night just for some fresh air, when she saw Zoey cornered by a Gang. Worried about the safety of her fellow classmate, she began to shout at the Gang, which was made up of around 12 guys, as Chelsea counted mentally.
"Leave Zoey alone, you a*******. I have a phone set to speed dial on 911. Touch her and you're toast," Chelsea said.
"Chelsea.." Zoey whispered with tears in her eyes.", go, I don't want you to be hurt..."
"No," Chelsea replied sternly, "I'm not moving an inch until they leave you alone."
The next day, Zoey comes in with a few bruises and scratches, but Chelsea has much more than that. Chelsea comes in with a black eye, bruised limbs, and a broken nose, but unlike the other days, Zoey and Chelsea weren't separate - they were together.
"Thanks for saving my life Chelsea," Zoey said with a huge smile.
"That's what friends are for, right?"
"Guess so...but really, thank you. Wanna sit at y lunch table? Maybe come over tonight? We're having turkey," Zoey said with a little sparkle in her eye.
"I'd love to" Chelsea replied.
At the lunch table, everyone avoided Chelsea because they thought of her as a poor Tomboy, but Zoey told everyone that last night, she almost got killed by a Gang in a dark alley in the abandoned part of town, and if it wasn't for Chelsea, she wouldn't be alive at all. After that, Zoey was constantly by Chelsea's side- helping her study, doing her hair, shopping for clothing, and the typical girl stuff. Chelsea was also welcomed nto the Popular group, since she had close to no friends except for her dog, parrot and parents. But now look at her!
This proves that your life can change over night. It can go from normal to upside down in a matter of minutes, like mine did. Im hoping to get to 3mil soon, but i don't even have half of 1 mil. Hoping for some help, hoping you enjoyed my story to. I like writeing, as you can see. emotion_awesome  

Nhiostrif

Beloved Lunatic

7,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:19 am
Angel Asteria
hmm okay, I can try this. I'll write up a rough draft tonight. Not over 5000 words right?

no... 3000 ^_^

mudgirl2222
Dont take that as my entery im going to make it longer

OK I'll wait for it ^^  
Contests and Games (Win Items and / or Gold Prizes!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games