Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Velloria's Roleplay Search! ( Why not stop by? ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velloria

Doting Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:15 pm
SuccubusMusic
Velloria
SuccubusMusic

I was throwing around an idea for a mystery solving duo in a murky victorian london, trying to find a missing professor ( Who may have invented a way to cheat death )~

I was also thinking about a special task force employed to a deserted, crumbling city to try and subdue a clever beast....

And finally, A space-age journey to find and retrieve a sample of a deadly virus, in hopes of weaponizing it, and selling to the highest bidder~

If none interest you, I could try and come up with a few new ones~ 3nodding Or, modify an existing idea....

I like the second and third idea. Can the clever beast have a relationship with the head of the special task force? Sorry, I love Yaoi.

3nodding Yaoi is love~! Could also throw some nice yaoi on the space-age idea... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:32 pm
Velloria
SuccubusMusic
Velloria
SuccubusMusic

I was throwing around an idea for a mystery solving duo in a murky victorian london, trying to find a missing professor ( Who may have invented a way to cheat death )~

I was also thinking about a special task force employed to a deserted, crumbling city to try and subdue a clever beast....

And finally, A space-age journey to find and retrieve a sample of a deadly virus, in hopes of weaponizing it, and selling to the highest bidder~

If none interest you, I could try and come up with a few new ones~ 3nodding Or, modify an existing idea....

I like the second and third idea. Can the clever beast have a relationship with the head of the special task force? Sorry, I love Yaoi.

3nodding Yaoi is love~! Could also throw some nice yaoi on the space-age idea... whee

I agree. So whichever of those two that you want to do is fine by me.  

SuccubusMusic
Crew

Velloria

Doting Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:44 pm
vader-lifer14
Velloria
vader-lifer14
Velloria
vader-lifer14
I'd like to join you in an RP.

I'm thinking of doing something with a post apocalyptic kinda thing with zombies. I LIEK TEH ZOMBEHS!!!! XD your character runs into mine, and they become friends, slowly leading to a possible romance, and they search around for help, and maybe a cure for the zombie virus.

I'd like it to be a hetero RP, and I'd like to be the guy.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Woot woot Zombehz!

Thread or PM? yum_puddi

Thread, please. And can you make it?

No problem!

May I take some creative liberty?

Go for it.

Done!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:46 pm
SuccubusMusic
Velloria
SuccubusMusic
Velloria
SuccubusMusic

I kinda like the Space Age one~ Throwing in yaoi makes it so much better...

Anything more you would like to add / mention?

Thread or PM?

Velloria

Doting Master

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 pm
Velloria
SuccubusMusic
Velloria
SuccubusMusic
Velloria
SuccubusMusic

Thread or PM?

Profiles or no? Real pictures or anime?
I would prefer a Thread. If you could start it that would be great.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 pm
Velloria
vader-lifer14
Velloria
vader-lifer14
Velloria
vader-lifer14
I'd like to join you in an RP.

I'm thinking of doing something with a post apocalyptic kinda thing with zombies. I LIEK TEH ZOMBEHS!!!! XD your character runs into mine, and they become friends, slowly leading to a possible romance, and they search around for help, and maybe a cure for the zombie virus.

I'd like it to be a hetero RP, and I'd like to be the guy.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Woot woot Zombehz!

Thread or PM? yum_puddi

No problem!

Go for it.

Done!

cool. posted my profile!  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Velloria

Doting Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 pm
SuccubusMusic
Velloria
SuccubusMusic
Velloria
SuccubusMusic

Thread or PM?

Profiles or no? Real pictures or anime?
I would prefer a Thread. If you could start it that would be great.

Brief profiles and anime pictures would be perfect~! I'll start it once I get a free moment.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 pm
vader-lifer14
Velloria
vader-lifer14
Velloria
vader-lifer14

No problem!

Go for it.

Done!

cool. posted my profile!

First post! Sorry it took so long, I was mulling over the posting style... > w <  

Velloria

Doting Master

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:54 pm
I would love to do one with you and of corse I want yoai but I dont know what I want it to be about  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm
Velloria

My current obsessions include two animes, one being Sekirei and the other being Seikon no Qwaser other then that I am open as well, I should not I tend to play more submissive people, but I can play either.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Velloria

Doting Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:23 pm
katelovestetris
I would love to do one with you and of corse I want yoai but I dont know what I want it to be about

Have any interests / cravings currently? If you can think of a few, I can throw some plot ideas at you~!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:26 pm
Velloria
katelovestetris

Have any interests / cravings currently? If you can think of a few, I can throw some plot ideas at you~!

My cravings change and my craving now is yoai. I dont know what I want to do though  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Velloria

Doting Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:32 pm
MinikoMaki
Velloria

My current obsessions include two animes, one being Sekirei and the other being Seikon no Qwaser other then that I am open as well, I should not I tend to play more submissive people, but I can play either.

Hmm~ I've only watched a tiny bit of Sekirei... so how about a scenario?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 pm
katelovestetris
Velloria
katelovestetris

My cravings change and my craving now is yoai. I dont know what I want to do though

Allow me to suggest a few Madame.

An unspoken affection between a businessman and his secretary perhaps?

Or a simple school drama between a popular boy and a shy artist...

Maybe a chance reunion of childhood friends on a subway~

Although there is also a newly appointed king and his knight....

Anything? Or shall I dream up a few more?

Velloria

Doting Master

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:48 pm
Velloria
katelovestetris
Velloria
katelovestetris

Allow me to suggest a few Madame.

An unspoken affection between a businessman and his secretary perhaps?

Or a simple school drama between a popular boy and a shy artist...

Maybe a chance reunion of childhood friends on a subway~

Although there is also a newly appointed king and his knight....

Anything? Or shall I dream up a few more?

I think the one in bold looks cool  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games