Aburame
  Inuzuka
  Akimichi
  Nara
  Other (Please Post)
View Results

[u n f a m i l i a r]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 pm
what ever clan [&hearts]Gaara[&hearts]-kun is in.........  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:31 am
I agree almost 100% with Shikalee. Although this is in turms of the clans as a whole not just the clans alive at this time. Therefore the Uchiha would be taken highly into consideration if I'm not mistaken. They in turn also recive my vote as the strongest.  

nintendonerd

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:57 pm
It's not the clan, it's the people  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:58 pm
Friendstar
It's not the clan, it's the people

Agree's, like Kakashi and Yondaime Hokage.  

Samurai Senel

`Renny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:02 pm
Clan wise Uchiha aren't that strong in my eyes. They maybe have one or two orginal jutsus other than that the jutsus they know are unorginal and stolen from other shinobi who worked their a** off to learn it. They are strong to a point but thats only cause of their eyes can see a jutsu then instanly copy it.

But other than that I have to agree with Friendstar its not the clan, its the strength of the shinobi.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:31 pm
`Renny
Clan wise Uchiha aren't that strong in my eyes. They maybe have one or two orginal jutsus other than that the jutsus they know are unorginal and stolen from other shinobi who worked their a** off to learn it. They are strong to a point but thats only cause of their eyes can see a jutsu then instanly copy it.

But other than that I have to agree with Friendstar its not the clan, its the strength of the shinobi.

That wasn't the question, the question is which is the strongest clan...

Therefore Uchiha by far. I would love to intelligently debate this but no one seems to enjoy logic over fangasms.  

nintendonerd

`Renny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:25 pm
nintendonerd
`Renny

Therefore Uchiha by far. I would love to intelligently debate this but no one seems to enjoy logic over fangasms.
Will first off I know that and i already posted who the strongest was.....(check the first page)....Uchiha is not the strongest by any measure of length in my eyes they are just a bunch of copycats. I am still waiting for a Hyuuga vs Uchiha battle to settle this once and for all. And if the Uchiha were so strong why is it that Rock Lee owned Sasuke's sorry a**. (Lee is one of me favorites so I will say that and Sasuke isn't that sorry, I just wanted to say it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:24 pm
`Renny
nintendonerd
`Renny

Will first off I know that and i already posted who the strongest was.....(check the first page)....Uchiha is not the strongest by any measure of length in my eyes they are just a bunch of copycats. I am still waiting for a Hyuuga vs Uchiha battle to settle this once and for all. And if the Uchiha were so strong why is it that Rock Lee owned Sasuke's sorry a**. (Lee is one of me favorites so I will say that and Sasuke isn't that sorry, I just wanted to say it.)

And then Lee got owned by Gaara and Sasuke was beating Gaara up....(Until he went all Shukaku).  

What the Pho

`Renny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
What the Pho
`Renny
nintendonerd
`Renny

And then Lee got owned by Gaara and Sasuke was beating Gaara up....(Until he went all Shukaku).
yeah but sasuke made gaara bleed and he used his power and sasuke uses his curse mark and still cant beat Gaara, Naruto did though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Uchiha has some bad mofos in it, but over all I don't think they were that strong as a whole. The only really strong ones have all been within Sasuke's immediate family and then Uchiha Shisui. Onther than that they relied a lot on their eyes and it's what they're know for. Without the eyes they seem to be average ninjas as a whole.

Look at the Hyuuga, they are known for their eyes, but they are equally if not more feared for the deadliness of their taijutsu, and most of them know it and can kill with it, even Hinata, thought of as a failure by her own father could still use the taijutsu effectively enough to kill someone with it.

Individual shinobi being incredibly strong doesn't make the entire clan strong. Just because you're a Uchiha does not atomatically make you a superstar freak of nature strong ninja. For instance, I don't think that the Hatake clan (though I think by this point it's probably quite small) is really strong just because of Kakashi. If every one in Kakashi's clan is amazing maybe, because if there were five Kakashi's that would make that clan a very strong clan, even with only five families.

It looked to me like you could have cut out 3/4 of the Uchiha clan and the clan strength would not have dropped that much because it was that last 1/4 that had all the strength. Without the eyes the Uchiha loose a lot of their esteem in battle, their whole ******** life was almost being obsessed with obtaining the eyes and getting them to level 3. If one member could kill all the rest than obviously the clan was not that strong as a whole and relied on a few insanely good ninja like Itachi, Shisui and Sasuke's father (at that time) to make a name for the clan as a whole.

The strength of the clan is determined by the percentage of the clan that are great ninjas, not how good the best ninja from the clan is. Even if Yondaime's real name is Umazaki Arashi, that doesn't mean the entire Umazaki clan is amazing by defualt, just Yondaime and Naruto, we don't know about the rest.  

liz_bliz_inc

`Renny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:55 pm
liz_bliz I am going to have to agree with eveything you have just stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:30 pm
http://narutofever.com/information/sharingan.php

I found this web page very interesting.  

nintendonerd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:36 pm
that really doesn't contribute anything to the argument that the Uchiha are strong, on top of the fact that that is just a fans musings.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:15 pm
well i don't now but i found info on each clan and you look at this and thik of it

Aburame Clan Location: Konoha Village
Known Members: Aburame Shino, Abruame Shino's Father
Info: The Abruame Clan is most widely known for it's association with bugs. Once a member is born the bugs are allowed to feed on it's chakra. In exchange, the bugs will help them fight.

Akimichi Clan Location: Konoha Village
Known Members: Chouji, Chomaru
Info: This clan includes two of the most obese ninjas in the series. The Akimichi clan specializes in certain techniques and use pills that manipulate their body weight to gain an advantage in battle.

Haku's Clan Location: Mist Village
Known Members: Haku, Haku's Mother
Info: This clan was formed in the Mist Village. Not much is known about this clan. Most of the special attacks passed down from this clan has to do with the manipulation of water.

Hyuuga Clan Location: Konoha Village
Known Members: Hyuuga Hanabi, Hyuuga Hiashi, Hyuuga Hinata, Hyuuga Hizashi, Hyuuga Neji
Info: The Hyuuga clan is most notably known for it's bloodline: The Byakugan. Hyuuga is one of the longest running clans in the series. This clan is run different than most clans. There are two families of the clan, the head and the branch family. There is much bitterness between them. The branch family is like slaves to the head family. They exist only to protect and sacrifice themselves for the head family. When a branch family member reaches four, they have a seal carved into there forehead which allows the head family to kill them with ease, stopping any revolt.

Inuzuka Clan Location: Konoha Village
Known Members: Akamaru, Inuzuka Kiba
Info: This clan is known to have connections with canines which is why the members of this clan fight like dogs. Most of the attacks and abilities of these clan members are like duplicates of real dogs.

Kamizuri Clan Location: Rock Village
Known Members: Suzembachi Kamizuri
Info: When comparing abilities, the Kamizuri clan has many similarities with the Aburame Clan. Instead of controlling bugs, the Kamizuri controll bees. The Kamizuri clan possessed great status until they attempted to attack Konoha and were stopped by the Aburame.

Kaguya Clan Location: Mist Village
Known Members: Kaguya Kimimaro
Info: This clan is known for the ability to re-structure their bones. They can make their bones in their body turn into steel-strong weapons. Most of the members in the clan have been wiped out from battle.

Nara Clan Location: Konoha Village
Members: Nara Shikamaru
Info: Members of this clan have the special ability with shadows. They can change their shadows to it follows others and controls their bodies so they emulate the exact movements of the shadow.

Uchiha Clan Location: Konoha Village
Members: Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Sasuke's Father and Mother
Info: The Uchiha clan is one of the most feared clans. They have been completely decimated from the attack of fellow member Uchiha Itachi. Only he and his younger brother Sasuke remain. Members of the Uchiha clan have the special bloodline: Sharingan. This bloodline of the eyes allows those who carry it to copy attacks.

iu think i like the Kaguya Clan cuz you can take out your bones dude i could ake my fingers off and poke dead people lol it would rock and i can shot my fingers out at people and who said i can't play rock paper sissors by my self with my bones lol  

Vampire_Kyle

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:21 pm
Captain Verd
My vote is with Kimimaro's dead family. I mean, come on. LOOK AT THE BONES!

Actually, he was pretty bad a**, his clan could have been very scary. Think about having to face down a group of people just like him.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff