Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Luna's 1x1 Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:27 pm
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine

Well, I would like to do the forbidden Noah x Exorcist relationship. If we did interact with the normal characters then we could split them, like play the ones we want to play? Let's see how far in the anime are you thinking?
Well I haven't seen much of the anime I mainly read the mange, but I would be thinking pre-Tiki mik trying to off Allen.

I think I've seen the whole anime series, but it's been awhile. I've been mostly keeping up on the manga. And that sounds good to me, I like those two. lol
Jesdebi are my favorite two those two are so crazy and well get hung up on the strangest things, so what type of pairing? and what part would you like to play?

Yeah those two are crazy. lol Half the time I feel like I'm just like them. emotion_sweatdrop Anyways, I guess you don't mind yaoi then? Either that or normal pairing is fine with me. Part? Hm, I guess I'll be the noah. Is that okay?
I'm fixing to get off to watch some Kuroshitsuji now, can I send a friends request at you?
Sure go ahead, and I am very fine with Yaoi, or Yuri, or anything really, and I don't mind you being Noah, I have a few odd Ideas of Innocence that I wanted to try out~

Sent it. And Yaoi then please. I'm addicted to that kind of pairing. And sweet. I wouldn't really know on where to start when it comes to thinking of ideas on Innocence. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine

I think I've seen the whole anime series, but it's been awhile. I've been mostly keeping up on the manga. And that sounds good to me, I like those two. lol
Jesdebi are my favorite two those two are so crazy and well get hung up on the strangest things, so what type of pairing? and what part would you like to play?

Yeah those two are crazy. lol Half the time I feel like I'm just like them. emotion_sweatdrop Anyways, I guess you don't mind yaoi then? Either that or normal pairing is fine with me. Part? Hm, I guess I'll be the noah. Is that okay?
I'm fixing to get off to watch some Kuroshitsuji now, can I send a friends request at you?
Sure go ahead, and I am very fine with Yaoi, or Yuri, or anything really, and I don't mind you being Noah, I have a few odd Ideas of Innocence that I wanted to try out~

Sent it. And Yaoi then please. I'm addicted to that kind of pairing. And sweet. I wouldn't really know on where to start when it comes to thinking of ideas on Innocence. lol
Alright Yaoi, thread with time skips, where shall we start then , how about, in europe while my chara is on an akuma hunt, also will we use skellies?  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 pm
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine

Alright Yaoi, thread with time skips, where shall we start then , how about, in europe while my chara is on an akuma hunt, also will we use skellies?

Alright and yeah that sounds good. I really don't like skellies, but if you want to then that's fine. Also, shall I make the thread and you can make the first post or the other way around?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine

Alright and yeah that sounds good. I really don't like skellies, but if you want to then that's fine. Also, shall I make the thread and you can make the first post or the other way around?
Skellies not needed<3 So make the thread and I shall set the stage heart  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 pm
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine

Skellies not needed<3 So make the thread and I shall set the stage heart

Alright, I'll get it made before I get off for the night. I'll post the link up once I'm done, and I'll change the title later once I think of a better one, if I ever do. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 pm
Lunamarria Valentine

Alright, I'll get it made before I get off for the night. I'll post the link up once I'm done, and I'll change the title later once I think of a better one, if I ever do. lol

Hai<3  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:11 pm
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine

Hai<3

Alright here you go~ :3
Click And now I think I'll call it a night.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:15 pm
Lunamarria Valentine

See you in the morning.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Krad Amakawa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:57 pm
Lunamarria Valentine

Hmm i would like to make it then.And winging it sounds good x3 although i can come up with a plot  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:15 pm
Krad Amakawa
Lunamarria Valentine

Hmm i would like to make it then.And winging it sounds good x3 although i can come up with a plot

I kind of suck at making the first post, but if we can get a plot, I might be okay...?  

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

The Midnight Acquaintance

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:37 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22176139&page=1

Hi there! I am The Midnight Acquaintance but you can call me Midnight! I was wondering if you were interested in having a RP with me. :3 If you don't have anything in mind you want to do I have plenty of plots in mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:38 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

Sup homie D. ... okay I really should stop making bad first impressions. Any who I was wondering if you would like to do a role-play with me? I have an idea but its based of a v.c andrews book whee Please let me know

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm
LittIe Dream
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

Sup homie D. ... okay I really should stop making bad first impressions. Any who I was wondering if you would like to do a role-play with me? I have an idea but its based of a v.c andrews book whee Please let me know

I couldn't really say if I would be interested till I've heard the idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
LittIe Dream
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

Well the book is old but the story line is very simple. Twins were separated at birth one to a rich family the other living with her grandparents (due to the mother dieing). The one living with her grandma falls in love with her half brother (which she doesn't know about till her gma tells her) and i'm just going to leave it like that.
Though that was just one book i liked from her a lot if you have any ideas also..

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:53 pm
LittIe Dream
Lunamarria Valentine
LittIe Dream
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

Well the book is old but the story line is very simple. Twins were separated at birth one to a rich family the other living with her grandparents (due to the mother dieing). The one living with her grandma falls in love with her half brother (which she doesn't know about till her gma tells her) and i'm just going to leave it like that.
Though that was just one book i liked from her a lot if you have any ideas also..

Hm, I think I read that before...but I'm no sure. xD Anyways, yes that sounds interesting, so we can go ahead and do that.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games