Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plot Thread - Open] Cheetahs in the wind Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:44 pm
Sounds good Kiana!

They will all find Mubina depressed and slightly emotionally broken after seeing her supposed mate cheating on her. She'd probably be lying around somewhere and not really take notice of them. It might take some convincing to get her to go with them but eventually she'll give in.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:00 pm
I'm fine with Isibindi and Andromeda being from the same pride. I don't mind changing her background up to suit others.

And I would rather get all this sorted out before RP'ing. Because, yeah. All over the place. xD I'm not comfortable with it all like this.

I'm kinda hoping this all ends horribly for Andromeda. xD Yummy drama~  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:00 pm
@Lilbabe: I think for her it would probably work out better that we Rp'ed it out since she would need some convincing. :] But again I'm pretty open as I want to make you all happy. x3

@Halcyon: I think he would probably go a long with her blaming him for it. Haha. But what would make her stay around him long enough to see that he isn't bad at all? x3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:03 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
I'm fine with Isibindi and Andromeda being from the same pride. I don't mind changing her background up to suit others.

And I would rather get all this sorted out before RP'ing. Because, yeah. All over the place. xD I'm not comfortable with it all like this.

I'm kinda hoping this all ends horribly for Andromeda. xD Yummy drama~

Hahaha. xD Glad to see someone else feels the same way.
I definitely think we have a lot to cover that's for sure.

Lol. Well I'm game for it ending badly for her if you want. :} She is certainly the villain group (so to speak).  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Yeah, we could rp them finding Mubina! That actually might work out better. That way we don't have to figure her into the group just yet. We can rp her joining the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm
With or without a few little tag alongs, I really like the idea of Andromeda not finding peace with this group. Though I see her sticking around, anyway, just because she really doesn't want to be alone. Can't see me easily letting her find peace. She screams tragedy. Like I'd adore if she found that feline who saved her, but he turns out to be not so nice in the end. <3

I'm perfectly alright with intensive plotting~ What were your ideas before the contest, Kiana? Been interested in that for a while.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Halcyon Flight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:17 pm
@Kiana: The reason Isibindi would stay would be more of that because she grew up in a big, loving family she'd become a bit of a wreck without anyone to talk to.

@lilbabe: I think that'd be best, yes.

EDIT: @Hoshi: Isibindi would probably try to follow Andromeda if Andromeda left. Maybe a couple days would pass, but she'd be out there looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:24 pm
Oh, just heartbroken. I haven't yet decided if her feelings are true or just a delusion brought on by her physical and mental pain. I don't want any of my SoA dead just yet. <3
If it's a delusion, that brings up some nice internal conflicts.

If Andromeda leaves, she'd leave for a pride. Which and if she leaves depends on where the story goes. Tag alongs are welcomed. ;D They could have been friends in their old pride. Just to make this even better? Since he loves yours and mine 'thinks' she loves him. xD  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 pm
Sounds like it's settled then. We'll rp out them finding Mubina.

Mubina only plans to stay long enough to have cubs. She is definitely not in love with the male and is absolutely sure he could never love her. However, depending on how the rp goes, she may end up staying if he can open up her heart to love again. But her plan is to make babies and run for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:42 pm
All that I'm sure about for their future is that if Andromeda and Mubina both leave, Isibindi will flip out and see it as losing her family- for the second time. She promised to herself that she'd be there for Andromeda when they first found her, though; so she'd at least try to go with her if they all split up. She'd try and stay in touch with Bandele, too.

As for starting the rps, I'm fine with them starting by meeting Mubina~  

Halcyon Flight

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 pm
Well, Mubina would actually be more swayed to stay if Isibindi convinced her. She trusts females, just not males. So it all depends on how we want to plot it out and how the rps go. But I'm fine with Mubina staying if Isibindi does her best to convince her. Mubina really wants to be a mom mostly and just doesn't want Bandele to hurt her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 pm
That could work out really well, actually. Isibindi sees herself as the protector of everyone the group, and if Bandele did hurt her some way she'd chew him out until he apologized. But on flip side she'd be really disturbed if she found out breaking Bandele's heart was a part of her plan, and that Mubina would be willing to risk the safety of the cubs by raising them alone.  

Halcyon Flight

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:57 pm
And the plot thickens! ^^

That sounds perfect. I think it will be filled with drama, lots of arguments, threats to leave, and then Isibindi will try to bring them together as one big, happy family. Or something like that. That's what I saw in my head at least.

Maybe right after the cubs are old enough, Mubina will try to leave with however much she thinks she can handle and then Isibindi will catch her in the act. That would make a great rp actually.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:05 pm
xD That's pretty close to what I'm thinking! I see Isibindi as trying to put forth this strong, loving, protecting image but becoming rather insecure and overprotective of everyone as soon as anyone mentions leaving.

That would be an awesome rp, yesyes. AND THE DRAMA WOULD ENSUE!  

Halcyon Flight

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 pm
Sounds good, now we just need to wait on Hoshi and Kiana's opinions. ^^
I'd like to hear what Andromeda and Bandele have planned or what they'd like to do. I wonder how Andromeda and Mubina would get along.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff