Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
the guild??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:50 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

woooow that quick huh? emotion_donotwant think last year is when i started from being a noob to an intermidiate gaian lolz got my first 10k, 20k, 40k, 100k, 300k, then skipped to a 1millg, it waaasssss...

emotion_eyebrow a chance item (a record disc?) and i got the highest one (pink hair i believe) emotion_yatta ...still hate chance items tho

but nowadays since i dont get on that much, i usally buy dolls and wait like months tryin to sell them for more then i bought them for lolz, i just like to play around with my gold like that, if i can sell this doll, ill be aaaattt....1.2mill? yepp and i always hold a tektek contest for 100k (havent done that in awhile though sweatdrop ) =_= i dont do donations either wink
I don't like chance items either, but they are just to tempting some times. I got a magical mender from one though and that is a great item. This guild is about the only thing I donate too. It is amazing what being on gaia forever can do for your avi.....and what it makes you regret not getting..... crying

i no the feeling, one time this overly rich girl was pissing me off, but my comp. was slo that day. i bought the item, she was gone, i tried to sell it, but when i went back to (2weeks later) the mp had gone down crying ....my greatest blunder was selling something for 34k... it was ment for 340k
OMG I did that with my Coco Kitty back in the day when they were only worth 10k and 10k was actually a lot and I sold it for 1k! Numbers are evil! But you live and learn.....

LEARN WHAT!?! we simply didn't punch in an extra 0 lolz/ really? 10k was a lot?... it was to me to in 2k9 when i started
10k was a lot and to get to 200,000 was like getting to a million or more now. Steal plated ninja bands only cost 200,000....I miss those days. Anyway you learn to double check your prices before submitting it.

wow, can't even remember what gaia past looked like anymore (2k9). well some of it, but. i remember when u were on a train first and got like the weakest weapon on zomg, now, I'm so confused all i do is the boss levels with groups lolz, but one day ill take the time to actully do missions for once  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:24 pm
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

i no the feeling, one time this overly rich girl was pissing me off, but my comp. was slo that day. i bought the item, she was gone, i tried to sell it, but when i went back to (2weeks later) the mp had gone down crying ....my greatest blunder was selling something for 34k... it was ment for 340k
OMG I did that with my Coco Kitty back in the day when they were only worth 10k and 10k was actually a lot and I sold it for 1k! Numbers are evil! But you live and learn.....

LEARN WHAT!?! we simply didn't punch in an extra 0 lolz/ really? 10k was a lot?... it was to me to in 2k9 when i started
10k was a lot and to get to 200,000 was like getting to a million or more now. Steal plated ninja bands only cost 200,000....I miss those days. Anyway you learn to double check your prices before submitting it.

wow, can't even remember what gaia past looked like anymore (2k9). well some of it, but. i remember when u were on a train first and got like the weakest weapon on zomg, now, I'm so confused all i do is the boss levels with groups lolz, but one day ill take the time to actully do missions for once
I have only played once...and it really isn't something that I find fun.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

its more stradegy then most, its better to be in a group the by your self, u should play it from time to time  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 pm
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

its more stradegy then most, its better to be in a group the by your self, u should play it from time to time
Maybe when I get my laptop fixed I will try it again.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:18 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

mmm that's the spirit.
so, what happened to the guild?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:48 am
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

mmm that's the spirit.
Um a lot of the really active members dont come on much more. and I neglected it for a while cause no one was here......and.....yeah that is pretty much it. I am in college and sometimes I just can't get around to everything that I have going on.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:48 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

mmm that's the spirit.
Um a lot of the really active members dont come on much more. and I neglected it for a while cause no one was here......and.....yeah that is pretty much it. I am in college and sometimes I just can't get around to everything that I have going on.

huh...what's a college student doing on gaia? oh and i don't wanna take the credit but i might have helpes this guild active again  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:46 pm
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

mmm that's the spirit.

huh...what's a college student doing on gaia? oh and i don't wanna take the credit but i might have helpes this guild active again
Lol you might have. What else am I supposed to do with my time lol!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:29 pm
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

mmm that's the spirit.

ah lolz u get bored so u get on gaia, but what if u get kinda bored on gaia? like me when i get bored i sell all my expensive items (currently at 1.2mill) then buy dolls and try to sell it for higher then i bought it for.(usally takes 1-2months) kinda a hobby really ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:13 am
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

mmm that's the spirit.

ah lolz u get bored so u get on gaia, but what if u get kinda bored on gaia? like me when i get bored i sell all my expensive items (currently at 1.2mill) then buy dolls and try to sell it for higher then i bought it for.(usally takes 1-2months) kinda a hobby really ^^
That is cool! I only have a few items that are even really worth selling and I would never sell them...I have like 4k to my name right now that doesn't belong to the guild. When I get bored of gaia which is like after the first 2 minutes of being on I go on DA or Etsy and then in about half an hour I make my way back to gaia and that is really how my day goes. Currently I am trying to get better at drawing so I am doing a study of the Human Anatomy. So I look up tutorials and stuff on DA and try to get better. Not doing to bad at that so far....if I was really ambitious I would promote this guild more, finish the 3 video games I have going, and work on my Etsy shop. But alas after a semester of worry I am sticking with leaving my brain off most the day.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 am
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

mmm that's the spirit.

That is cool! I only have a few items that are even really worth selling and I would never sell them...I have like 4k to my name right now that doesn't belong to the guild. When I get bored of gaia which is like after the first 2 minutes of being on I go on DA or Etsy and then in about half an hour I make my way back to gaia and that is really how my day goes. Currently I am trying to get better at drawing so I am doing a study of the Human Anatomy. So I look up tutorials and stuff on DA and try to get better. Not doing to bad at that so far....if I was really ambitious I would promote this guild more, finish the 3 video games I have going, and work on my Etsy shop. But alas after a semester of worry I am sticking with leaving my brain off most the day.

weird ur avi looks more expencive, i have a DA account but i don't go on. heyy u draw too? so do i ^_^ I'm currently drawing my own manga characters, kinda suck tho(need some japanese drawing pens) I'm in the drawing wrinkles(on clothes)/drawing pants stage lolz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 pm
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980
Queen_Zimika
silentdeath980

weird ur avi looks more expencive, i have a DA account but i don't go on. heyy u draw too? so do i ^_^ I'm currently drawing my own manga characters, kinda suck tho(need some japanese drawing pens) I'm in the drawing wrinkles(on clothes)/drawing pants stage lolz
Thats awesome! DA is like my internet home away from home! heart I think I am going to be in need of a new sketch book soon. I hope to get better at drawing so that I can work on some characters from a few books I have kind of started writing....Anyway my avi is kind of expensive I mean more than half of the stuff is at least over 300k but all of my fancy expensive items are all older monthly collectibles and not CI or EI so my value has gone down a lot in the last few years.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas