Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yours?
  Roy
  Marth
  Link (Young or Regular)
  Mewtwo
  Jigglypuff (Seriously she can be powerful!)
  Mr. Game & Watch
  Other
View Results

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:38 pm
And in the end its the one who controles the char who can make it win or lose a fight cool .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:14 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
And in the end its the one who controles the char who can make it win or lose a fight cool .

Exactly, I can play all the Top/Upper tier characters well, but lose horribly to Zelda eek  

ArcVyse

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:01 am
Arc Angel Gabriel
Roy Were-ForUniMare

Exactly, I can play all the Top/Upper tier characters well, but lose horribly to Zelda eek

Mr. Game & Watch is my worst thinkable opponent, I really loathe that stupid 2D char. (no offence to all the G&W fans xd ) and his 2D moves stare .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:59 pm
Mr. G&W is a funny character, but if u are true fighter in SSBM, he's a good character.  

Slim J.

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:38 pm
eletro
Mr. G&W is a funny character, but if u are true fighter in SSBM, he's a good character.

He is annoying stare , but a very good char. none the less and in the hands of a master he is very dangerous.

But so are all the other chars. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:28 am
Arc Angel Gabriel
Tier List

Top Tier
Sheik
Fox
Marth

Upper Tier
Peach
Falco
C. Falcon
Samus

High Tier
Jigglypuff
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf
Mario
Ice Climbers

Middle Tier
Luigi
Link
Roy
DK
Pikachu
Zelda

Lower Tier
Ness
Young Link
Yoshi
Kirby
Mr. Game & Watch
Bowser

Bottom Tier
Mewtwo
Pichu

The list represents 'ownage potential' and nothing more, and every fighting game has one, because they are impossible to perfectly balance.
How could Gannondorf be that high? He too slow to be controlled.  

sorintorak

William Che King

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:41 am
Jigglypuff, and believe me, I'm not kidding.
Once you know how to use her, she's hard to beat.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:24 pm
..There's no such thing as a strongest character, it's how you control them, the person that's controling them (pretty much the same thing), and it also depends on when you choose for your character to attack, or evade. For me, I nomrally use Young Link and Falco/Fox, I got beat by a Jigglypuff (Human controlled). And I normally make lv 9s looks like crap! My friend, Dimitri used the Down B attack whenever he dashed, and that with full speed creates a new attack. It make Jigglypuff use a Sky Uppercut attack and thus, blows your character away, it does somewhat of a high damage percentage, and it BLOWS YOU AWAY FROM THE FIELD/ARENA! He made me looked like an amateur, but eeh, that's what happens when you fight against a member fo the GGPD. >>;  

Mimoto Kawasari

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:42 am
Torin_longarm
How could Gannondorf be that high? He too slow to be controlled.

He is not slow at all if you know how to handle him, and Ganondorf has alot of good stats wich gets him on the high tier.

But the stats say little when its a human that controls the char. since I play better with Roy, Kirby, Samus and Ganondorf then with any of the other chars., and I can beat top tier chars. just as well as low tier chars.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:52 pm
Roy ******** pwns. he may not be fast but with his sword is super strong and throw in the counter, hes unstoppable  

kingblah

Dark Lucan

Dangerous Smoker

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:45 am
I happen to think ganondorf is better, he may be slow, but he can hit very hard!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:34 am
If you're talking about pure power overall, I'd say Bowser.  

NekkyoMaster

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:00 am
Fox, has the highest speed. Fox would do well against Ganon, too bad with Fox's bad defense though. =  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:30 pm
Marth is the best. He has an unfairly long reach, counter, and he is too fast for being so heavy.
If I'm Marth, I'm usually untouchable. me Marth = you lose  

141592654alpha

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:54 pm
Hyuuga Keito
Fox, has the highest speed. Fox would do well against Ganon, too bad with Fox's bad defense though. =
I have to disagree with you on that. FOx has a bad defense what a load of bull. As you might not know Fox the reflector. The best damn move in the entire game. <('.' ) v,, Well the reason is that if a person does the reflector at the same time a move is pulled off the two will cancel each other out. In addition this move if done correctly can be done 5 times in 1 second. yes 5 times in a second. But the thing is though that speed doesnt matter if your wondering. Okay it does but barely though. Ganon can be the fastest character if you play with him correctly.
Oh and the marth thing....I can easily evade that. Wavegrab =3. Wavedash, shield, then grab your done =3  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff