Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Debating Den
Kasalanan ba ang pagiging homosexual? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasalanan ?
  Ou
  Hindi
View Results

Leeriel

Questionable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:18 am
Megumi 8D
uu..†  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:49 pm
I think it is a sin; despite being bisexual myself...
We are human. We commit sins. The only thing we can do is ask the Lord for forgiveness.
yum_strawberry

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:18 am
Can someone enlighten me the story of Sodom and Gomorrah in the bible?
What was the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah? Why did God judge the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah so severely??  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:26 am
FrostyAnjelique
I think it is a sin; despite being bisexual myself...
We are human. We commit sins. The only thing we can do is ask the Lord for forgiveness.
yum_strawberry

+1  

Mrs Amvk

Mayuyu-chan

Greedy Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:00 am
User Image

yum_strawberry I Corinthians 6:9-10:
"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

- The Bible said it.

But even though it's a sin, idk but, I'm not entirely against it. People who were brave enough to be able to defy the odds and pursue what they want despite the majority's beliefs, defy religion, their foundation, defy morality.. They deserve the most respect.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:41 am
leereo
Megumi 8D
uu..†

Okay po. Thank you po Kuya Leereo!. mrgreen  

Megumicchi

Lionheart

Sautana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:45 am
Mayuyu-chan

cheese_whine yum_tea gaia_crown yum_icecreampie cheese_whine

♔True pagdating sa mga kristiano♔

Eh paano naman kung hindi kristiano ang kausap mo? lalo na kung atheist siya...eh talagang tatabuyin lang ang mga sinasabi ninyo.

-note hindi ako atheist, agnostic po ako wala rin akong galit sa malakas ang relihiyo. Sinasabi ko lang tignan niyo to in a society/community sense, dahil mahirap i back up ang relihiyon. Lalo na sa mga call centers ngayon maraming homosexuals, transsexuals, bisexuals and the like-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:10 am
Diabolica-III
Mayuyu-chan

♔True pagdating sa mga kristiano♔

Eh paano naman kung hindi kristiano ang kausap mo? lalo na kung atheist siya...eh talagang tatabuyin lang ang mga sinasabi ninyo.

-note hindi ako atheist, agnostic po ako wala rin akong galit sa malakas ang relihiyo. Sinasabi ko lang tignan niyo to in a society/community sense, dahil mahirap i back up ang relihiyon. Lalo na sa mga call centers ngayon maraming homosexuals, transsexuals, bisexuals and the like-

User Image

yum_strawberry
My post wasn't actually intended for people with no religion because it will never apply to them, or for most.

Kung atheist ka, AUTOMATIC na na it's your choice whether Homosexuality is or is not a sin for you. Kase sa mundo ng mga atheists, walang religion. Eh san ba galing ang pagclaim sa sin as 'sin'? Diba sa religion? So it's impossible to put aside religion when it comes to topics like this. Kaya nga may 'kasalanan' sa mundo, kase may religion, kase may basis kung ano ang tama sa mali. I'm saying this in a Catholic's point of view. Ewan ko lang sa ibang relihiyon if they consider homosexuality as a sin.

Mayuyu-chan

Greedy Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sautana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:42 am
Mayuyu-chan

♔Take this in a literal sense♔

Queer, gay and the like means your weird (as depicted by society) So is Harry Potter. So if you accept Harry Potter ,which is depicted as queer, then it means your being hypocritical. If you can accept something that isn't real, then why not accept something that is real. So that means religion is not the only player in the sin making game but society itself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 am
Diabolica-III
Mayuyu-chan

♔Take this in a literal sense♔

Queer, gay and the like means your weird (as depicted by society) So is Harry Potter. So if you accept Harry Potter ,which is depicted as queer, then it means your being hypocritical. If you can accept something that isn't real, then why not accept something that is real. So that means religion is not the only player in the sin making game but society itself.

User Image

yum_strawberry

I never read Harry Potter. I never thought of him as queer or whatever. And I really don't get what thing you're referring to 'real' and not 'real'. If it's God you're saying, it's impossible to argue about that. I won't be able to convince you because you have your own beliefs and you can't convince me either because I have my own. If it's another thing, just because it isn't real doesn't mean you have to prioritize or accept more other things which are real.Yea, but what is the basis for something to be considered a 'sin' ba? It's because it's bad, right? And when it comes to identifying things as good or bad, 'judgement', along with 'reason', appears. Next is 'morality'. Where did this all come from? The Church's teachings, Religion.

Mayuyu-chan

Greedy Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lilanee08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:17 am
Lev. 20:13

" If a man has sexual relations with another man, they have done a disgusting thing, and both shall be put to death. They are responsible for their own death." Good News Translation

I have a gay cousin. I always tell him this stuff though he's older than me and he keeps on telling me "Kung may gamot dito, kahit gaano kamahal, bibilhin ko!"

I think there is really a medicine or a cure to that.
There's God, right?
I have watched a testimony from a former gay Christian. He's really a gay. Magpapakasal na nga dapat siya though hindi alam nung guy na he's a gay. Pero he knows that something's NOT RIGHT. He began to attend Bible studies. And nakakagulat dahil ngayon, he's married to a girl and they have children. He's also successful now. They run their own business.

In my opinion, mahirap talaga. Parang pagresist sa pagkain siguro ang nararamdaman niya. Pero may nakagawa ng maging tunay na lalaki. Kaya wala ng masasabi ang iba na IMPOSSIBLE na maging lalaki sila. It's only in their mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 am
Mayuyu-chan
yum_strawberry Next is 'morality'. Where did this all come from? The Church's teachings, Religion.

♔About my first post♔
The thing that I mentioned that wasn't real is Harry Potter and him being a warlock. Warlocks aren't real yet they are accepted by society. So why not homosexuals? Morality differs from person to person. What may be morally good to you may be morally wrong to the other. The conscience of a person is what plays a role here . How they were brought up, if they were educated or not and so on. Conscience is what tells you what is good and what is bad and is not necessarily formed by religion but through experiences. I mean look at Robin hood he was depicted by society as gay and so is his marry men, plus he stole from the rich and gave to the poor. Stealing ,as most would say, is morally wrong, yet he gives to the poor. But still he stole no? Intentions may be good but then if you put it in a government/ social sense stealing is still wrong and he could have done another way to give to the poor.

Plus I would like to mention the irony of Filipino movies. When a gay themed movie is out they always side with the gay person. Yet when they get out of the cinema they shun them.

Anyway, all in all, all I'm trying to say is, no I don't think homosexuality is a sin. You have the right to chose your gender preference. Also as mentioned in my previous post...if you believe God exists, even if you have never seen him/her, then why not accept those who do exists and whom you see everyday nameley, homosexuals,gays, transexuals, bisexuals and the like. c:

Sautana

Mayuyu-chan

Greedy Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:29 am
Diabolica-III
Mayuyu-chan
yum_strawberry Next is 'morality'. Where did this all come from? The Church's teachings, Religion.

♔About my first post♔
The thing that I mentioned that wasn't real is Harry Potter and him being a warlock. Warlocks aren't real yet they are accepted by society. So why not homosexuals? Morality differs from person to person. What may be morally good to you may be morally wrong to the other. The conscience of a person is what plays a role here . How they were brought up, if they were educated or not and so on. Conscience is what tells you what is good and what is bad and is not necessarily formed by religion but through experiences.

Anyway, all in all all I'm trying to say is, no I don't think homosexuality is a sin. You have the right to chose your gender preference. Also as mentioned in my previous post...if you believe God exists, even if you have never seen him/her, then why not accept those who do exists and whom you see everyday nameley, homosexuals,gays, transexuals, bisexuals and the like. c:

User Image

yum_strawberry The society accepts them 'cause it's not morally bad to do so. Yea, morality and conscience differs from person to person but what I'm trying to point out is these terms were all known to mankind because of the existence of religion. XD
I respect your opinion. But I still think that if you're asking as to whether something is considered a 'sin' or not, religion is always the basis because it is where the term 'sin' came from. And since the bible says 'no' to homosexuals, I say it's a sin. However, this does not entirely mean that I don't accept them or hate them or whatnot. I have few homosexual friends and I respect them. I respect their beliefs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:38 am
Mayuyu-chan

♔Haha♔

Honestly natutuwa talaga ako sa debate na to! biggrin

I'm not an atheist thought, I'm agnostic, its totally different. Still for me putting religion as a basis to a world that is slowly shunning it is not the best move to make. It becomes too vague.

Though its still good to know that their are a lot of people who accept them for who they are. c:

parang justin beiber...
maraming fans at marami ring haters rofl rofl rofl

Sautana

Debating Den

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items