Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for Plotting! (So many new SoA, I have cubs now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:14 pm
I am offering a fling with Nua by Tadelesh, a green WD, just needing help fulfilling so RPs to do it.

Also, CHEETON RP! My cub is infertile and i wanna RP with him so if i should, i can make him a guest, he only goes to a pride when adopted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:25 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf
I am offering a fling with Nua by Tadelesh, a green WD, just needing help fulfilling so RPs to do it.

Also, CHEETON RP! My cub is infertile and i wanna RP with him so if i should, i can make him a guest, he only goes to a pride when adopted

Can you post him so I can see?

And sure, I can always have Taabu venture to the borders to meet your cheeton if you'd like.

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:23 pm
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Can you post him so I can see?

And sure, I can always have Taabu venture to the borders to meet your cheeton if you'd like.

First: sure. i got him right Here

Second. My cheeton is named Ea, or Ea Moeshe and is a rogue right now.

also, for the help part, do you think you can help me get some quick RPs. i have contacted the rest and only one out of 3 replied about it. And if Nua doesn't fit him, i can try any other you can throw on my face. Also...For your new one...I have a I/T pack and her colors suit the good guy pack? (Pack part for Kijani is optional. Just, she would be the first in the pack sense nobody else with wild dogs seems to care.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 pm
Link me to the IT thread and I will take a look. smile

And he's very pretty. I would be willing to fling Nua with him. She can't really leave her pride though, but considering they are the "party pride" there are many reasons he could come to visit, like he wanted to go see one of the events they host.
But I gotta warn you, I have one breeding which is my main priority, so I might not be able to, financially, do the fling with Nua and your boy for a couple months.

Also if you could start the cheeton RP I will reply to it when I have a moment.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 pm
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Link me to the IT thread and I will take a look. smile

And he's very pretty. I would be willing to fling Nua with him. She can't really leave her pride though, but considering they are the "party pride" there are many reasons he could come to visit, like he wanted to go see one of the events they host.
But I gotta warn you, I have one breeding which is my main priority, so I might not be able to, financially, do the fling with Nua and your boy for a couple months.

Also if you could start the cheeton RP I will reply to it when I have a moment.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Excellent! the I/T link to the pack is on my Sig. it may be Pack vs. Pack but she gets to live the easy life sense she is Chailyn "Color-Code" acceptance.

i'll start the RP in a few mins.

And, i can wait. For now, i am trying to cook up a way to get gold piled up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:00 pm
The best way to get gold, if you're lazy like me, is to just post a lot in the forums and check the daily chance things every day. -nod-  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:20 pm
I'd like to offer WD rp/potential plottage with my boy, Jua, with any of yours. ^^

He's a very sweet, laid-back kind of guy. He's a rogue, and he just had his first litter, part of which is travelling with him. x3 It might be nice for him to talk to a female, since he'd be a little flustered. c:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:21 pm
Polette
I'd like to offer WD rp/potential plottage with my boy, Jua, with any of yours. ^^

He's a very sweet, laid-back kind of guy. He's a rogue, and he just had his first litter, part of which is travelling with him. x3 It might be nice for him to talk to a female, since he'd be a little flustered. c:

Hmmmm. Well, his colors would be amazing with Mitifu, but she's not the mating type. I could offer Kijani (girlie in my sig) for a future mate if you like? If you don't want a mate for him he culd become friends with Mitifu or whoever : 3  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 pm
He's good for whatever. ^^ He was my very first SoA, so I just enjoy playing him. c:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:35 pm
Polette
He's good for whatever. ^^ He was my very first SoA, so I just enjoy playing him. c:

Well let's have him for rp with mitifu and if the fling planned never goes through you're next on my list. I'd offer kijani for pretties, but I'm not a fan of orange and green mixing.  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:37 pm
Alright, that's cool. ^^ Would you like me to start something, or would you want to? o uo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 pm
I cant recall you saying if you had plans for your girl WD or not BUT if you aren't <3
I would like to fling Diefenbaker at Mitifu <3 I have a thread *if u click sig* c: no pressure though! I need to get rps out though.

oops! Nevermind you have something planned, sorry just saw now!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:56 pm
Polette
Alright, that's cool. ^^ Would you like me to start something, or would you want to? o uo

If you could that'd be great.

And Tara, we do have that rp were doing with the two but I have plans with chi ATM and if tht falls through I'm going to go to Po. But I will still do a few rps with you to help your rp count if you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 pm
Yeah I know XD I meant like them have a fling 3nodding but your gal has a lot of offers so <3 that is why i said nevermind c:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:00 pm
When will your cheetah be up for plots ;o!
-may be interested- ;3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces