Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:22 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
The "never gonna happen" wishlist:
- StG44
You are aware of the PTR-44, right?

Also, while googling for the PTR-44, I found this.
Vaguely remember it from a year back. Doubt it's Cali-legal.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:25 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
- StG44

Yeahhhh... did you check that picture? It's a Cali-legal PTR-44.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:36 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
- StG44

So to make it Cali-legal, I have to get that ridiculous looking grey thing put on the pistol grip?

This is why I hate Cali gun laws........  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:09 am
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
- StG44

So to make it Cali-legal, I have to get that ridiculous looking grey thing put on the pistol grip?

That makes it legally no longer a pistol grip. But yeah, it's completely bullshit.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:58 pm
Zion International
Fresnel
Zion International
Fresnel
If nobody's posted there in three years, is it worth mentioning that we already have this thread?
Eh... sweatdrop I didn't know that was there... I guess this is just a testament to how oblivious I can be.

Anyways I'm sure everybody's list has changed over three years so why not a reboot? Ooh that reminds me...
I don't blame you at all, it was a legitimate question. I'm just such an oldfag I remember that thread. I was suprised it hadn't been updated in three years and was three of four pages back in that subforum.

Subforums suck though, so I'll let a new thread go in the main forum. Continue. 3nodding
*Salutes* Aye, Commissar!

I still haven't found or recieved an answer about the average price of a PKM. A wild guess is even welcomed
http://marcolmarfirearms.com/index.php

they made ready to use semi auto belt fed PKM's...was $5,000 or even a little more then that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:45 am
SpeedmanRC
Zion International
Fresnel
Zion International
Fresnel
If nobody's posted there in three years, is it worth mentioning that we already have this thread?
Eh... sweatdrop I didn't know that was there... I guess this is just a testament to how oblivious I can be.

Anyways I'm sure everybody's list has changed over three years so why not a reboot? Ooh that reminds me...
I don't blame you at all, it was a legitimate question. I'm just such an oldfag I remember that thread. I was suprised it hadn't been updated in three years and was three of four pages back in that subforum.

Subforums suck though, so I'll let a new thread go in the main forum. Continue. 3nodding

I still haven't found or recieved an answer about the average price of a PKM. A wild guess is even welcomed

they made ready to use semi auto belt fed PKM's...was $5,000 or even a little more then that.
Seriously nobody's interested in the full auto version with the abundancy of 54R? This vexes me.  

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

Private Sanders

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 am
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
- StG44

How are you supposed to grip it with that thing on? It seems like it'd make it near impossible.

...That's the point, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 am
Zion International
SpeedmanRC
Zion International
Fresnel
Zion International
Fresnel

Seriously nobody's interested in the full auto version with the abundancy of 54R? This vexes me.
I just thought of something nice though.

since full auto versions would be expensive as ********, why not just make your own slide fire stock for it?

just get the an AR stock adapter, remove the retainer for the position lock on the stock, have the stock strapped around your shoulder and pull the b***h forward. although getting a grip on the PKM seems like it might be tough  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Zion International
SpeedmanRC

since full auto versions would be expensive as ********, why not just make your own slide fire stock for it?

just get the an AR stock adapter, remove the retainer for the position lock on the stock, have the stock strapped around your shoulder and pull the b***h forward. although getting a grip on the PKM seems like it might be tough
not 100% sure...but there might not be any transferable PKM's. There are full auto one's out, but are post samples and are for military/police use only or anyone with a class 3 FFL can trade or buy/sell to other class 3's.

even if there is a transferable PKM, i'm sure it's over 30 grand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:39 pm
SpeedmanRC
Recon_Ninja_985
Zion International
SpeedmanRC

not 100% sure...but there might not be any transferable PKM's. There are full auto one's out, but are post samples and are for military/police use only or anyone with a class 3 FFL can trade or buy/sell to other class 3's.

even if there is a transferable PKM, i'm sure it's over 30 grand.
yeah, most likely.

but i gotta tell ya, PKM's are ******** FUN to shoot.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:59 am
Zion International
SpeedmanRC
Zion International
Fresnel
Zion International
Fresnel

needs to be more firearms that actually use it besides mosin variants, SVD/PSL, and PKM. i'd love for a fal type battle rifle to be chambered in it with 20rd mags...but i wont get my hopes up  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 pm
Zion International
SpeedmanRC
Zion International
Fresnel
Zion International
Fresnel

Import laws. Import laws everywhere.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 am
Fresnel
Zion International
SpeedmanRC
Zion International
Fresnel

Import laws. Import laws everywhere.
But it was used in the 1960s. I'm sure some lucky GI got a hold of a few during Vietnam. That or we imported some clones from a non communist nation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:01 pm
New addition.  

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:26 pm
I want a SKS as my frist rifle o3o

Then, if I got the money. Im gonna get a kit to make it more modern.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff