Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:05 am
@ Lethrossen: Here is that rp~ c:

@ ileatea: Looool. c: Sure sure~ I, myself, own a manwhore, and having them taste that is hysteeerical. xD So Areia would be your best bet on that one. c:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 am
Hello!

I had a potential RP for your beautiful boy, Kamala (Roh).

User Image

This is Rowtag. He's an ex-Firekin who was exiled for aiding rogues in an assassination attempt on the current rulers. He was utterly shamed and so badly wounded that even though he is healing he'll never be as physically strong as he once was. The incident has left him paranoid and jumpy as he thinks that the Firekin are still after him. His unbalanced nature due to his trauma (that he did bring on himself) was the reason why I initially put him forward for K'zaa but in fact their more gypsy nature also suits because he'll feel more protected if he's not staying in one place. He was dragged to these lands by a kindly lioness who is trying to heal his mind with her general kindness and love.

I think if he set eyes on your boy he'd probably think him a Firekin and get awfully confused (and cross a lot of wires) there's the potential for dramas and fun depending on which direction it goes but thought there could be some interesting plot bunnies developing from it and maybe a friendship somewhere along the line?  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:18 pm
Did you still want to pair our two Firekin? I know its been....a long time and we never rped them, so there's nothing to lose if not. I figured I'd ask instead of assume anything. <33 Plus, I'd rather work on our adorable cheetah pair that need more love. ;; <33  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 pm
@ Kimaria: Lolol, I <3 plot bunnies. c: But yes, I'd love to rp them. ^^

@ Saffy: LOL. I withheld her from this plot thread cause I was unsure as well. c: It's up to you, I'm totally open. ^^

And yes. Like. OMG yes. Cheetah loooooove. ;u;

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 pm
*bumps up*

I'll be tagging rps tonight. c:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm
*bumps up*

Polette
Crew

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:36 pm
Oh hey, are you still interested in running the long lost sibling plot between Phrixus and Helle? I kind of... lost my muse and got super distracted by RL for a while. orz

Buuut I'm making a solid effort to RP my pets again and if you're still interested I promise I won't forget to start the RP this time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:22 am
Lolol, yeah, I'd love to. c: And it's fine, the same thing happened to me for awhile. xD

Polette
Crew

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:43 am
I'll try to get an RP started tonight then. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 pm
For you!  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:44 am
User Image I have this female that I haven't rp'd yet. Actually, I haven't RP'd any of my Characters yet. crying I was thinking maybe her and Xarmag could start a RP? I haven't gotten her certed yet, and I'm pretty sure I named her Naveen. I can't find the cert thread I posted her in. -_- If it sounds good just PM me and I'll start a thread and get you some info about her. I'm in the process of creating my characters profiles right now. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hurdy Gurdy claims Jinan and all yer other hybrid ladies, for himself.  

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:13 pm
@ Astoria: *sends PM* c:

@ Shicksa: xD! He only claims one. >O But we should rp them. c:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 pm
You gave Hurdy Gurdy a sad face.

But yessss, we should RP them.
Hybrid adorableness. <3

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 am
-pokes- I'll start a thread in the rouge lands :3 I'll PM you or tag you when I get it up. I'll also finish up her history and personality and all that as well.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff