Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
LGBT in fiction books Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:00 pm
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357

Daaaaamn and Shizuma's boobs are nicer than mine. Guess thats anime for ya lol And lets get all the older lesbians/bisexuals/etc and bring them to the yuri! Hehehe..

Yay fanservice o.o
We shall kidnap them to a yuri/yaoi con XDDD

..yaoi makes my stomach turn (i reaaaally dont like dudes that way).
side note: everyone reading this go help me and bash these homophobes' heads in!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/i-like-threads-that-make-fun-of-lesbians/t.73973323/?_gaia_t_=3934

Same here, but I don't think that they have just yuri cons. gonk

hmm... *thinks* we shall invent one!

Yush!

mwuahahahahaha.... this is my best idea yet. bring on the girls!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm
Mr 357
I've noticed it too, but there is always a trend to things. As my mom says, there is no such thing as originality.
I like Ash which has nothing to do with a fling of two women. Instead its a clever twist of Cinderella. Its short but I love it and Im looking for the prequel.
As for yuri.. I think my favorite anime would be El Cazador de la Bruja (anyone noticed yuri has a way of ending sadly? thats why I like El Cazador, its happy ^^) and as for manga I like Shitsurakuen. Really well thought through, great art and awesome butt kicking altogether.

Yeah, I've read the summary and reviews on Ash, and I really want to read that book. I just haven't had the time to go to the book store near my house, or near my school to go and buy it.
But a Cinderella twist sounds awesome!

And I'm also one of those people who have never seen/read any yuri..

xLadyxUntitledx

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:33 pm
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357
I've noticed it too, but there is always a trend to things. As my mom says, there is no such thing as originality.
I like Ash which has nothing to do with a fling of two women. Instead its a clever twist of Cinderella. Its short but I love it and Im looking for the prequel.
As for yuri.. I think my favorite anime would be El Cazador de la Bruja (anyone noticed yuri has a way of ending sadly? thats why I like El Cazador, its happy ^^) and as for manga I like Shitsurakuen. Really well thought through, great art and awesome butt kicking altogether.

Yeah, I've read the summary and reviews on Ash, and I really want to read that book. I just haven't had the time to go to the book store near my house, or near my school to go and buy it.

Well go busy yourself with the ones I've talked about! You wont be dissatisfied.

*Stands behind you and shoves you to a yuricon*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357

Well go busy yourself with the ones I've talked about! You wont be dissatisfied.

Hahaha, maybe once school stops being mean... I have a total of about 6 papers/essays due this Monday and Tuesday and next Monday and Tuesday sad

xLadyxUntitledx

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 pm
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357

Hahaha, maybe once school stops being mean... I have a total of about 6 papers/essays due this Monday and Tuesday and next Monday and Tuesday sad

What would I do in a case like this?
failfailfailfailfailfail all six essays and go straight for the yuri lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357

I can't fail.. I kinda don't want to get kicked out of university... And I like my program. LOL.
Don't worry, I'll find time once my essays are done to look at some yuri.. If there's some at my local bookstore.

xLadyxUntitledx

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:13 pm
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357

I can't fail.. I kinda don't want to get kicked out of university... And I like my program. LOL.
Don't worry, I'll find time once my essays are done to look at some yuri.. If there's some at my local bookstore.

XD I used to do good in school. Then I took a nosedive and brought my grades down with me  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 pm
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357

XD I used to do good in school. Then I took a nosedive and brought my grades down with me

I was always meh at school, but I did okay enough to get into university. Lol.
Well, you're only 15, so you have time. I'm sure you'll do well in school.

xLadyxUntitledx

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:58 am
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357
xLadyxUntitledx
Mr 357

I was always meh at school, but I did okay enough to get into university. Lol.
Well, you're only 15, so you have time. I'm sure you'll do well in school.

How'd you know Im 15? o.O
*Draws a creeper stache on you* XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 am
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357

side note: everyone reading this go help me and bash these homophobes' heads in!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/i-like-threads-that-make-fun-of-lesbians/t.73973323/?_gaia_t_=3934

Yush!

Wewt!!  

Saffron Bunny

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:22 am
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357

Yush!

Wewt!!

i think this thread is turning into a strip club than about books XD
...is that bad? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 am
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357

Yush!

Wewt!!

...is that bad? lol

o.o Quick everyone, turn into books XD
nah its not bad cat_redface  

Saffron Bunny

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:36 am
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357

Yush!

Wewt!!

...is that bad? lol

i dont think i can turn into a book... hmmmmmm... yeah, not happening. *points at random person* you! strip! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357

Wewt!!

...is that bad? lol

i dont think i can turn into a book... hmmmmmm... yeah, not happening. *points at random person* you! strip! XD

You just have to believe!!! emotion_kirakira  

Saffron Bunny

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:40 am
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357
Saffron Bunny
Mr 357

Wewt!!

...is that bad? lol

You just have to believe!!! emotion_kirakira

*concentrates* i can turn into a book.. *poot* ...or get gas lol  
Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas