Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plotting with five Lovelies! ~ Updated 6/23! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 am
I can offer Sikukuu RP.
User Image
Eli's still a little....Work in progress. Her muse isn't coming as quickly as muses usually do. Her full name is Elikapeka and she's in the Vuli clan. But I figure she's a little rough around the edges. Okay. A lot rough. Enough they may clash, but hey. That makes for a more interesting story. :3 She doesn't like being controlled, either. Enjoys being in charge. Very serious. Like....Snape, I guess, if I had to compare her to someone. But not hateful towards others not in her clan.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:44 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
I can offer Sikukuu RP.
User Image
Eli's still a little....Work in progress. Her muse isn't coming as quickly as muses usually do. Her full name is Elikapeka and she's in the Vuli clan. But I figure she's a little rough around the edges. Okay. A lot rough. Enough they may clash, but hey. That makes for a more interesting story. :3 She doesn't like being controlled, either. Enjoys being in charge. Very serious. Like....Snape, I guess, if I had to compare her to someone. But not hateful towards others not in her clan.

Sounds good! Your lioness is so pretty. <3

I can only imagine how they will get along together. Shabnam is part of the Kaskazi clan as a bouncer. It keeps her busy since she likes to work. Did you wanna start it or you want me to start it?  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:51 pm
She's now my prettiest one. e_e Adore her markings.

If I do, it won't be tonight. Can't focus. Could be lack of food, since my stomach's hungry, though...-goes to eat-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:55 pm
I swore I posted this already xDDD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22338737  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
She's now my prettiest one. e_e Adore her markings.

If I do, it won't be tonight. Can't focus. Could be lack of food, since my stomach's hungry, though...-goes to eat-

She is pretty! <3

No problem. I can wait, though maybe we should decide on the circumstances they meet under. Maybe they both end up having to hunt together. I always thought it would be interesting to see how well Shabnam would work with someone either like her (controlling) or someone lazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:07 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Yay! Thanks. I'll get to it as soon as I can. Gotta organize some things first and save that link.

Oh, by the way, it's Shabnam not Shibnam. XD  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:15 pm
Fixed XD Sorry bout that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:20 pm
I'm down for that. Forced to work together or just happen to be in the same area?  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:37 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Fixed XD Sorry bout that.

No problem. ^^ Also tag.

Hoshi Lockhart
I'm down for that. Forced to work together or just happen to be in the same area?

I think if they were asked to work together it would be more interesting. Maybe they could be hunting for some kind of feast for the pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:49 pm
If Mubina doesn't mind if her friend(s) are part of a group, I can offer Sauda or Isuzu?

User Image

Isuzu doesn't have a cert yet, but she's a positive-thinking, outspoken lioness. She's never really settled down before but will be for the duration of her pregnancy at the least.

Either would be happy to go visit Mubina, but alternatively she'd be allowed to come and go as she pleased within the territory (without being required to stay or commit) as long as she didn't intend any harm or cause problems. If not, I'm sure I've got others to offer for friendship.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:50 pm
Good idea. <3 The pride is small enough I doubt they can spare to let many of their members out to hunt all at once.

I'll start it tomorrow if I'm up to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:50 pm
Tag Lil!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:57 pm
Tahja Estes
If Mubina doesn't mind if her friend(s) are part of a group, I can offer Sauda or Isuzu?

User Image

Isuzu doesn't have a cert yet, but she's a positive-thinking, outspoken lioness. She's never really settled down before but will be for the duration of her pregnancy at the least.

Either would be happy to go visit Mubina, but alternatively she'd be allowed to come and go as she pleased within the territory (without being required to stay or commit) as long as she didn't intend any harm or cause problems. If not, I'm sure I've got others to offer for friendship.

That sounds good. Either one would be good. At this point, Mubina could use a friend from anywhere. If she does become good friends with either of them, she'd probably want to visit them once in awhile too.

Hoshi Lockhart
Good idea. <3 The pride is small enough I doubt they can spare to let many of their members out to hunt all at once.

I'll start it tomorrow if I'm up to it.

Sounds good. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:32 pm
Sorry to everyone waiting on tags from me! I'll get to them as soon as I can. I've just been really busy in RL. At the latest, expect replies from me by next week Monday/Tuesday.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:20 pm
I'm caught up with rps and open to new ones!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff