Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
How much custom content do you have in your Sims/Sims2 Game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starlightprincess201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:00 pm
MaTtHeW240
can some1 tell me how to put up a pic for all to see?

First you have to sign up for an accounat somewhere like http://photobucket.com/ and then upload it. Once it's up, enter

[img]Image URL here[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:39 pm
MaTtHeW240
can some1 tell me how to put up a pic for all to see?
yeah- you buy all of your custom content (or all that can fit in your lot) and either hit the 'Print Screen' key on your keyboard (which should be 2 keys up from the Delete key) or you just take a photo and the game should tell you where it goes  

Zwiebelsaft!

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:40 pm
I think I have just under 2000 downloads without hacks or mods. I was going to say I had too much but then I saw amandapace7's post! WOW that's a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:45 pm
[User Image]

Hmm...
    I'd have to check.
    Atleast 600...
    But I always think of new things I should download
    Like yesterday I downloaded "The Harry Potter Project" from MTS2 and I got the Magic skill, 2 new careers, a cauldren, pheonix book thingy, spell book thingy, and this cool fountain thingy that allows you to "Relieve Memories" though I don't know what that means.. but I'm gonna guess it means you can relieve all your bad memories?

`R a i n b o w

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:52 pm
Not much, anything over 100 causes my game to crash. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:16 pm
I have like only 6 things. In my old game I had like 55. it took forever to load, but now it works sooo better  

Miss_Ezra

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:40 pm
`R a i n b o w
[User Image]

Hmm...
    I'd have to check.
    Atleast 600...
    But I always think of new things I should download
    Like yesterday I downloaded "The Harry Potter Project" from MTS2 and I got the Magic skill, 2 new careers, a cauldren, pheonix book thingy, spell book thingy, and this cool fountain thingy that allows you to "Relieve Memories" though I don't know what that means.. but I'm gonna guess it means you can relieve all your bad memories?
[User Image]

Just checked 853.. & probably more 'cuz I have these "hair1" "hair2" "hair3" etc, folders. Dunno if they were automatically put there or if something I downloaded put it there.
    mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:00 pm
Hahaha, I just checked and I've 406 MB....and still downloading. Lol.  

TatsuKitty

Dapper Dabbler

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:52 am
Custom content, well I have a lot. Mostly hair and clothes 'cause I think they are better than what the original game has. I'm actually looking for some new clothes right now^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:53 am
I have too much clothing and makeup. And hair. I have a lot of hair. 849 downloads. And that's after I cleaned out the makeup I didn't use.

Infinity-Nevermore

Rone R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:07 am
A lot  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Yes, I have lots of costom content. It's only because I'm a creative person and I dress with my personality. If I dress with personality my sims have to dress with personality. And the basic stuff that it comes with doesn't quiet cut it. I have diffren't colours of long dreads, meshes, gothic tutus, tiaras, makeup, masks, gowns, boots (tons of boots), about seven pairs of chain pants. Yes, I dress my sims well.

Yes, my game sometimes lags, but it's not that bad nad it doesn't really effect me since I'm pretty patient...

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Mihran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:06 am
my downloads folder is 2,41 GB

almost 6000 package files >>

'cause I prefer this

User Image

over the maxis characters >>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:21 am
I'm lazy when it comes to making people so most of my guys are custom downloaded from the site. I've downloaded furniture and computers and stuff, but mostly custom skin and hair and just whole people.  

Animediva

Rena1121

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:00 am
i don't have diddly squat.Because i don't really know how to do it.And not sure where to get it sweatdrop  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff