Submit

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 pm
I would but Caj already beat me with his offer...unless your up for more then one mating? kekekekeke  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:49 pm
caj offered to make, not mate O> I CAN MAKE AND MATE AT THE SAME TIME! ...your wd+yildun = omg? @o@ i love gradients wry.  

Ameh

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:54 pm
Aktiki and Nde ninja
User Image

I'd love to know more about Dayo for possible plots with.
User Image

Barakoa is just stunning I'd love to offer her something but I don't think I have anything. ;.;

Yildun pack rp? ( just rp in general doesn't have to plot out for fling XD )
User Image

Jibwa girly below is in a pack but I kinda wanna see how the two will act. She very cheery and the idea of her falling for him and getting hurt is actually a fun plot. twisted
User Image

Tahamaki dunno if she's his type just offering need a dark male to give her babehs.
User Image

Firekin boy rp mostly I believe she might have a mate dunno exactly mayhaps a fling? emotion_dealwithit
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:59 pm
Let's see what I can offer you.

Not sure if you're up for plots at all, but i'll post one and see if you're up for it ^^;

Perhaps for Mi-me or Yildun

User Image

Seriously anti-social wild dog, who really just wants to be accepted for his faults.

---

For Bamidele:

Maswali

She's a really blank slate right now, but i'd really like for her to get some interaction in with her pride. Perhaps we could work out a plot involving the two that could help define Maswali's personality and possibly provide some entertainment for the future?

For Possibly Any of your females:

User Image

Ulimi'Siri is currently striving to join the U'W, but in order to do so he needs a female to follow him to the pride. He's actually really anxious to find someone just as odd [ in their own way ] as he is, as well to start a family of his own.

For the females, i'm not sure which if any would interest you to mesh with him - or if you're even interested so i'll leave that up to you ^^ Though I gotta say you have quite a lovely bunch here :3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:27 pm
pink: oooobby black cat leopard bbs = ohlord amazing. xD yesplz. does he have a pride, or is he rogue - nde?

dayo is a sort of blank slate... of course, she travels with her identical twin brother, has had two fairly honorable parents in the mizimu, so holds herself in a high regard, possibly. i'd like to potentially move her to a pride, but not sure where, she's too blank for me at the moment to confirm anything unless something is particularly striking. ;;

(not sure what your black lion is being offered up to? 8D)

YILDUN PACK RP. <3 AND THE OTHER WD. <3 (OH LORD THIS LIST IS GETTING LONG)

is the girl offered for tahamaki someone from bodaway and ishara? it looks like it haha 8D

and DITTO to the last girl. bodaway ishara bb? ...i need to check whether my boy is related, but i am a lover of greyscales, omg ;;

depawsit: always up for rp. 8D i saw your plot thread for maswali, and i'm not fond of the celtic knots, but yes, i'd be up for anything with bamidele. perhaps we should do one rp first with the two pridelanders and see how their personalities work out, and then decide if we can figure out a plot for the two? :3 i'm also open for a cubless fling for bam bam. 8D

i'm also going to decline any U'W offers, i have enough plots and soa there already~ though i can have him bump into my raja who's a mean U'W man :'D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:41 pm
Nde: He's a rouge though I have been debating sending him to the Usafi.

Dayo: The concept pride in my sig is what I had in mind. Kibwe one of the leaders is looking for a dark mate that will stay at his side. Course I'd be picky with him and ask for alot of rp between them before we set anything in stone even for a fling.

He was for the Dayo plots. XD

She is their daughter in fact! Good eye Ameh good eye! *gives gold star sticker*

The last girl Boda is adopted by Kumo but has no relation.  

Pink Myth

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 pm
YAY sticker 8D hmm, i read over the pride and it doesn't sound like dayo - since she's from the mizimu, that way of life would be kind of weird for her, since she's still pretty much in belief of spirits, maybe even sacrifices. o: BUT there's a lot of hot dark gurlz out there, gl with that xD

K, dude will ttly hit dat bodaway ishara bb. ...only turn off for him would be if she was too aggressive or too dimwitted. xD

hmm, does your firekin girl duel? maybe a fk duel? o: then we can do a dude rp, and then x2wd, and then leopard? those are my priorities, switch it up if you'd like <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:47 pm
Oh oh!! Firekin duel yes please! She lost her first one. *still waiting for it to be finished.* tomorrow I can make another duel though. Soarin` has her next duel claimed I think which won't take us long to do at all. *nod*

Kumo is not really all that aggressive unless her buttons are pushed but i don't think he'd know what to push. XD She is certainly not dimwitted!

>.>;; dude rp? the WD rps yus please! *loves WD plots!* XD GIMME YOUR LEOPARDS! Nde's ish a ladies man he loves to charm and please and steal womens hearts. XP  

Pink Myth

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:16 pm
OKAY. I WILL FIND TIME AT THE END OF THIS WEEK PM ME AND HARASS ME IF YOU GET ANYTHING LOL I SUCK AT STARTING SOMETIMES ;o; ... but i never forget. until it passes like four years. xDDDDDDd then MAYBE. BUT I STILL MIGHT REMEMBER.

tahamaki = his name is dude. 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:46 am
Your Mizimu peeps could check out the Myrsky Syntynyt. Their beliefs are kind of similar, in a way.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:47 am
I got... One available boy with a personality that might mesh somewhat well with Umbia xd

User Image

Meet Rowtag! Even if he's half-blood(His father bears 0 relation to Kidondo's ancestors), he's still as much a spitfire as any Firekin. A bold and somewhat free-thinker, he's proud that he found Zii'moto in a manner nobody else had thought of(Mostly because he was a cub at the time, though, so he fit places the adults didn't). While his father told him some of the old stories, he's grown up under Kidondo's ways and prefers them like that. He's not going to readily fawn over someone, but he shows everybody respect for their own ways. Except maybe Luut, but he finds his best friend/nephew annoying at best...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 am
User Image
I was gonna offer him for Umbia, but I found out his grandma is Kidondo's great-aunt (you learn something new every day!) xD So now I'm just offering him as an RP buddy sometime! 8D He's neglected, poor boy.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 am
Ameh
caj offered to make, not mate O> I CAN MAKE AND MATE AT THE SAME TIME! ...your wd+yildun = omg? @o@ i love gradients wry.

That pairing together makes me want to...

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

He's not fertile. For your hybrid Leopon. :3
He's a sweetheart, and playful. He likes to follow butterflies.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ameh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:30 pm
myrsky pride: the only similarity i see is the warlord/challenging and the dark-ish nature and small sacrifices.. xD otherwise i've considered it before, actually, but calling any of my mizi lions a viking would be weorrrd. haha, they're deeply religious and spiritual too - aspect i'm counting most. might just send them as refugees to the mizi's ancestral pride, jini-msemi, if i don't find anything. o:

drani: ...rowtag is hot <___< what's this about Zii? Umbia's aunt? xD

wu (lol my aunt/cousin's family last name.. 8D): WILL GET TO YOU ON AIM.

soarin: WTF

kiya: omg, that's matchyyy. xD yes mine aren't fertile either, should add that << woops. from those two sentences alone, i think he could work really well with silimeteka. eventually i'd like for her to find some lost pink leopard or lion cubs too and raise them with her mate. :'D like... finding a box of kittens on the road. rofl. ... wasn't durion a man? is calisto's parent name gender info switched? haha  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff