• Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:43 am
OddeoFreq
So, where do i go from here?
Join FA...you'll find everything there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 am
i totally didnt realize this was still gettting hits. cat_sweatdrop

i found my inner furry. i gave any details i could about myself because i didnt know what might be relevant or not.

i am a geek. and i have been posting various rants in my journal and i have alot more details about myself on my profile. please check them out and leave commetns or subscribe or whatever.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

Imaginary Fox

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:07 pm
Furry has so many sub-levels. Don't be scared off from it because some people are really weird or not something you like. (Kind of like with comics- people have different tastes, but most avoid the "raging fanboys".) Lots of people are varying degrees for different reasons. Its basically an interest in animals. Many people have an special anthropomorphic character that represents themselves.

I'm sorta furry, I mostly like drawing animals and have just always liked drawing strange animal-humanoids-fantasy stuff more than just regular people. Then I found there was a market for it, and a lot of people had fun characters to draw too 3nodding
I like wearing ears and a tail for fun sometimes, but I've always liked light cosplay. I don't know that I'd ever do a full fursuit, but I've been toying with a couple characters.

Most furries have side interests in other geek culture like video games etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:45 am
Well with me, it was a born personallity, not a fandomish thing. I believe and i sometimes act like a wolf. I hunt and kill prey(legally of coarse) and i howl the joys of being one.  

Henrey Von Wolf

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:01 am
WOLFofWisdom
Well with me, it was a born personallity, not a fandomish thing. I believe and i sometimes act like a wolf. I hunt and kill prey(legally of coarse) and i howl the joys of being one.
so your like me where its a state of mind and you often have animal like manurisms.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff