Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace
Smash Bro 4 predictions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s11jande

Invisible Genius

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 pm
Sea-Salt Ice Cream
I would hope that NOone of the current line-up will get cut from the roster. I have a lot of fun playing as Sonic, and I'm crossing my fingers that Nintendo will have the sense to keep him around, and add maybe one or two more third-party characters to the party.

They should bring back the Melee-only characters, and try to tweak their movesets to be a little more unique.

As far as character requests, I'd really like to see some more villains and females added to the mix. I could see Wart from Mario 2, and of course Ridley being some fun additions. As for the ladies, they could always add a female Pokemon trainer (maybe with Johto starters?). I'd try to think of others, but my brain's pretty dead right now. : p

Like the Female pokemon trainer idea, but Nintendo would probably use Gen 4 or 5 Pokemon, although I would prefer Johto starters also.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:24 pm
Nintendo official information has actually been released and they said there is a slim chance that some Capcom characters may come, but that's a slim chance. Let's hope that doesn't happen!
For me, I think these guys would make fine playable characters:
~Isaac from Golden Sun (he's an assist character in Brawl)
~Sora. They could use another out-of-Nintendo character that's cool.
~One of these three: Waluigi, Daisy, Bowser Jr.
~One of these two: Krystal, Slippy
~King K. Rool  

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:26 pm
s11jande
Sea-Salt Ice Cream
I would hope that NOone of the current line-up will get cut from the roster. I have a lot of fun playing as Sonic, and I'm crossing my fingers that Nintendo will have the sense to keep him around, and add maybe one or two more third-party characters to the party.

They should bring back the Melee-only characters, and try to tweak their movesets to be a little more unique.

As far as character requests, I'd really like to see some more villains and females added to the mix. I could see Wart from Mario 2, and of course Ridley being some fun additions. As for the ladies, they could always add a female Pokemon trainer (maybe with Johto starters?). I'd try to think of others, but my brain's pretty dead right now. : p

Like the Female pokemon trainer idea, but Nintendo would probably use Gen 4 or 5 Pokemon, although I would prefer Johto starters also.

Except there would be complications for names for the pokemon trainers (unless you suggest ridding the current trainer). I wouldn't be in favor of both of them in the game. Especially if there names would be Female Pokemon Trainer and Male Pokemon Trainer  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 pm
s11jande

-Zoroak/ exclaim exclaim
I was suprised that another Pokemon was put into Brawl. To me, Pikachu is the only noteable one across all generations. Still, Zoroark is a good way to advertise Gen 5.

Though the problem with some of the characters is that they're to big. Though they could shrink them like they did multiply Olimar's size (he's one inch tall in the games) and add a few inches to Kirby.  

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 pm
Other additions that I'd like:
New final smash ideas:
~Kirby: Ultra Sword (Kirby's Return To Dream Land)
~King Dedede: Masked Dedede (Kirby Super Star Ultra): Somewhat like Warioman, except the jumping and speed wouldn't be upgraded.
Items
Assist Trophies:
~The other two not chosen for a playable character from the Mario series a couple posts ago by me
~The one not chosen for a playable character of the Starfox part of one of my posts
~Matthew (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn) if Isaac is a playable character
~A kremling (don't care which one, just a kremling of Nintendo's choice) or the tiki tak tribe from DK Country Returns
~Louie (pikmin)
~A Kingdom Hearts character (Riku, Ventus, Zemnas, Mikey, Donald and Goofy, etc. Just one though
Stages:
~Tower (New Super Mario Bros. Wii) a scrolling stage that goes upward (similar to Icicle Mountain). once you reach the top, one of the 7 original koopalings (tower and castle bosses from that game) appear to fight.
~Destiny Islands: Kingdom Hearts Stage for Sora. Every once in a while, a heartless may appear out of no where. Like the koopalings, they can be defeated.
~Sol Sanctum: The last place in Golden Sun (a place for Isaac)
~King K. Rool's Ship: Self explanatory
Random Ideas:
~For a trophy (or whatever they use for a trophy), they could have the original 7 koopalings. You get it by defeating all 7 koopalings in the tower level. Remember, only one koopaling can appear each time you play that level, so each time you defeat one, it gets harder to see a new one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 pm
This is stupid but its My wishlist!
1.Link from link to the past.
2.argnim from link to the past.
3.bring back mewtwo.
4.get rid of snake and sonic.(srry but they belong as much as megaman would.)
5.have a tresure hunt mode like on kirby super star.
6.give char accessories.
7.a story mode that switches gameplay from overhead,kart raceing, side scrolling, flight sim, board game, stratagy rpg, and puzzle gameing based on the level.
8.last but not least! ADD GENO MALLOW AND BOOSTER!!!! from mario rpg legend of the seven stars.
ps. dry bones would be cool too.  

h k d dummy

Dangerous Prophet

Sea-Salt Ice Cream

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:52 am
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
s11jande
Sea-Salt Ice Cream

Except there would be complications for names for the pokemon trainers (unless you suggest ridding the current trainer). I wouldn't be in favor of both of them in the game. Especially if there names would be Female Pokemon Trainer and Male Pokemon Trainer

Hm, didn't think about that, though I suppose if they wanted to, they could switch to their official names? Pokemon GSC pretty much set Red and Blue as the canon names of the primary trainers of the first games, so they could go with that, possibly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:45 pm
Lyric Talbaine
3.bring back mewtwo.
6.give char accessories.
7.a story mode that switches gameplay from overhead,kart raceing, side scrolling, flight sim, board game, stratagy rpg, and puzzle gameing based on the level.
8.last but not least! ADD GENO MALLOW AND BOOSTER!!!! from mario rpg legend of the seven stars.

I LOVE GREAT CAVE OFFENSIVE!!! Totally in favor of treasure hunting!!  

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

h k d dummy

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 am
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
Lyric Talbaine
3.bring back mewtwo.
6.give char accessories.

I always forget where the #%$^ triforce is! I find it every time. but can't remember where.lol But that's the fun in it. If smash bros does that it would be monumental! also nice Issac cosplayXD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:24 pm
Lyric Talbaine
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
Lyric Talbaine
3.bring back mewtwo.
6.give char accessories.

I always forget where the #%$^ triforce is! I find it every time. but can't remember where.lol But that's the fun in it. If smash bros does that it would be monumental! also nice Issac cosplayXD

The trifoce is at the very end (it's the last treasure) under the platform in that spring room. I had the most trouble with the most expensive item, the Katana. The friggin' gusts annoy me and I hate using the jet ability!!!!!!

BTW: It's not Isaac, but it's Matthew, his son from the most recent installment of the series. They do look a lot alike (same scarf, hairstyle, and main colors), but Isaac has a different shirt (It has this weird plate-like thing) and pants (Isaac doesn't have stonewashed jeans). But thanks anyway blaugh  

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

h k d dummy

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm
Srry I had thought it was improv. I tried to emulate the ds one. sound quality was buzzing so loud I could not tolerate it. plus the only copies I had of the first 2 were stolen. wich sucks. so I didn't get to beat them. but yeah the scarf and hair was my primary guess. now bi'm kinda emberrassed.lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 pm

The 1 thing brawl lacked was girls. Think about it. Zero Samus isn't truley a new character but a 2nd form for an existing one much like Shiek.

What I want in the next smash bros are more female nintendo characters, Megaman, and a more fleshed out adventure mode. SSE was crap that fealt like a rejected kirby game. I want to go through a MArio level with megaman. I want to face the black knight with Fox. I want to face robotnic or Dr.Wily with Link...Make it a REAL cross-over.

I'd also like it if they would increase the gravity and the speed of smash 4. Brawl was terribly slow and floaty and being a hardcore melee player, this was very disappointing. Thanks to Brawl PLUS, playing smash bros has never been funner.  

Rockman_V

h k d dummy

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 am
YAY MODS!(only for the fact someone moded Geno into his own char! and he looks good!) Cant say I like adding more non-nintendo char's to the mix. Don't get me wrong I LOVE MEGAMAN! in fact I'm still ranting about the refusal to add him to MVC3! But I want smash bros to be nintendo only, I would like to see him in SSBB like I would Mario Kart, or Party. (Wich I want link in. ninja . Please understand I dont mean to dis Sonic and Megaman in any way form or fashion. I like playing as sonic on brawl. I just want the sanctity of smash bros to remain in tact. there are still nintendo characters out there yet to be added. mother brain could be a story boss. there is so much left for nintendo to cover that it's not fair to add a non-nintendo char, at least till they have all aplicable nintendo chars added. However I still do respect your'e love of capcom and sega, and your'e opinion is valid and worthy of respect. I really mean no disrespect by this opinion. But it is how I feel.I also want to go on record saying megaman would be fun in super smash bros with a kirby like ability to copy attacks, like links boomerang.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 pm
Be nice to see some of the old classics get some type of tribute again. Excitebike, Balloon Fighter, and things of that sort. Maybe not in a playable format, but as an assist trophy (like Brawl for Excitebike) or possibly just a stage. Pit is a good example here as is R.O.B., just nice little throwbacks to some of their older games is all I ask.

Redesign the Stage Creator if it comes back. It was actually fun to use in my opinion and with some creativity you could create plenty of stages, but it would be nice to see an improved version. Maybe throw in some options themed around various games instead of just generic versions.

In terms of characters... As long as they have some unique traits it doesn't matter much who they put in. Will say that limiting guest characters seems like a good idea if it means cutting a Nintendo character from the spot, but I won't say not to put them in.

That is it for now. Mostly just opinion, but why not put it out there?  

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 pm
Lyric Talbaine
Srry I had thought it was improv. I tried to emulate the ds one. sound quality was buzzing so loud I could not tolerate it. plus the only copies I had of the first 2 were stolen. wich sucks. so I didn't get to beat them. but yeah the scarf and hair was my primary guess. now bi'm kinda emberrassed.lol

No need to be embarrassed. It's happened to a lot of people.
Here's Matthew and Isaac's differences: User ImageUser Image  
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces