Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Zelda
Worst Zelda Game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Link Hero of Skies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 am
Dante Alexander 1
Though I never played them, I heard the ones on the CD-i were so horrible, Nintendo doesn't even want to acknowledge them. I've seen them on TV and ugh, I can see why.

Those are never to be spoken of! scream Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:52 pm
Link Hero of Skies
Dante Alexander 1
Though I never played them, I heard the ones on the CD-i were so horrible, Nintendo doesn't even want to acknowledge them. I've seen them on TV and ugh, I can see why.

Those are never to be spoken of! scream Lol.

Oops. Sorry. emotion_facepalm  

Dante Alexander 1

Dante Alexander 1

Demonic Shounen

EviI God

Chatty Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 pm
The Minish Cap
It was a new idea but it was too easy. I finished it in one day. It was disappointing  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 pm
Dante Alexander 1

Umm... I kind of disagree with that cat_sweatdrop Why? Because after playing all 3 of them, I would say that they were, not only easier than Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link, but also reminded me A LOT of the Legend of Zelda cartoon series and comics, which I really enjoyed cat_sad

Personally, LoZ: Spirit Tracks is the only LoZ I truly despise, because it took the Wind Waker story line in the WORST possible direction and, for the most part, kill any interested I currently have/had for the story cat_emo  

meep12345

Wry Detective

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Dante Alexander 1

Dante Alexander 1

Demonic Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 am
meep12345
Dante Alexander 1

Umm... I kind of disagree with that cat_sweatdrop Why? Because after playing all 3 of them, I would say that they were, not only easier than Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link, but also reminded me A LOT of the Legend of Zelda cartoon series and comics, which I really enjoyed cat_sad

Personally, LoZ: Spirit Tracks is the only LoZ I truly despise, because it took the Wind Waker story line in the WORST possible direction and, for the most part, kill any interested I currently have/had for the story cat_emo

Everyone keeps talking about how bad Spirit Tracks is. Was it really that bad? Good thing I never wanted it. emotion_c8 And I have to admit, I loved the Zelda cartoon as well. Never found any of the comics though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:18 am
Zelda 2 was way too hard to play, the Oracle games were fun but at times I couldn't tell what I was supposed to be doing, Phantom Hourglass just sucked on so many levels, and Spirit Tracks was pretty good but using the train was kind of boring for me.  

Flame Ultra Master

meep12345

Wry Detective

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:10 pm
Dante Alexander 1
meep12345
Dante Alexander 1

Everyone keeps talking about how bad Spirit Tracks is. Was it really that bad? Good thing I never wanted it. emotion_c8 And I have to admit, I loved the Zelda cartoon as well. Never found any of the comics though.

Well, aside from wanting to break the G_d(dess)damn spirit flute in half every freekin' time I had to use it, the game wasn't very Zelda-esque... I mean, even LoZII: AoL was more Zelda-esque than this... And nevermind the lack of explanation about how, in only a century's worth of time, the ocean that covered the world had dried up and train technology was mass developed cat_stare Basically, this game caused me a lot of table-flipping, from start to finish...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:27 pm
yeah phantom hourglass was bad but what about spirit tracks?  

gravendoom75

Link

Original Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:03 pm
I'm amazed at all the hate towards the DS games. I honestly don't find either of them bad. CD-i on the other hand can burn. Other than that series, yeah. Pure awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 am
I have done my best to play almost all the Zelda games made so far. The only games I cannot give judgement on are:
*The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
*Four Swords for Gameboy Advance (did not have the cables or other GBAs to play with others)
*Phantom Hourglass (have not yet bought DS)
*Spirit Tracks (have not yet bought DS)
*Skyward Sword (does not have WII)

I thought all the other games were fine. I'm 50/50 on Four Swords Adventures for the fact I liked the gameplay and the storyline, especially when Ganon made his surprise appearance making me think Vaati was all there was. However, I didn't like the style. It made me think of Donkey Kong Country or Super Mario Bros. 3 where you have to advance on a board and repeating the same world you just defeated where in the other Zelda games, the worlds are cleared for you to freely roam and enjoy what you defeated. I want to get the other games you see on the list so I can be happy having all the collection before Zelda goes obsolete someday. The last series, Skyward Sword, I would like to play because it's the game's anniversary. Im wondering if Mr. Miyamoto is putting the game to rest.  

Total Moon

Barton Citizen

14,175 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Noble Shade 100

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:34 pm
Link's Adventure. Link never made good sidescrolling graphics. It just doesn't fit him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 pm
gravendoom75

I like Spirit Tracks. Good storyline and finally some technological advancements.  

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

gravendoom75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 pm
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
gravendoom75

I like Spirit Tracks. Good storyline and finally some technological advancements.
the thing is u gotta love phantom hourglass and spirit tracks for what their goal was and what limited space they had to make the game  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:26 pm
I hate to repeat the majority of the posts I read, but I Phantom Hourglass was just... awful.

Zelda Skyloft

Spaaantz

Divine Muse

10,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:50 pm
I'm just glad that Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask haven't been mentioned for the worst. I grew up playing those games and honestly can say that they are my favourite. Out of the ones I have played and beaten Tp is my least fave, sadly I haven't beaten all of them though DX

Zelda

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff