Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Dov`Strunmah - Update 01.31.2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:49 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 am
Gonna be working on this toooonight~  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 pm
-working on the history- <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 pm
/kind of want yes C:  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 am
-dabbles here and there-
Any tips or changes that should be made I definitely want PMs, haha~
Been struggling to get the ideas flowing D: -sadsad-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:39 am
ninja  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:19 pm
I have a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn. . . in MIND.
SoA Name: Alduin
Reference Image: Ref - Being worked on.
Original Member: Yes
Personality:
General - Alduin is rough around the edges, appears secretive and will readily become angry at the drop of a hat. He's aggressive and rules with an iron fist. He always seems to wear a grim face around others, but has a spark in his eye that can either appear threatening or secure. He's powerful, but not without major people issues,
Males - Alduin does not see everyone equally, though he'd never say this out loud. He finds males annoying and unpredictable, they think for themselves and only for themselves, he hasn't met a male yet, besides Paar that he cares for beyond being a member of the pride. If he comes off cold it's simply distrust, he will not fight every male he sees, he does work for the better of the pride and recognizes them as hard working members.
Females - He has a certain place in his heart for females, he treats them like Queens, won't trample over them if they speak out. Instead he listens, women seem to be a source of knowledge according to him, though thats' not to say he won't deny a female just like a male of something she may want. He finds their faces more trustworthy and the way they are, he hasn't met a female who has caused any trouble, but will still be aware if the female is a little off her feminine game.
Extra: Working on his Word of Power Choice. NEED TO ADD THIS TO THE FORM FOR EXISTING MEMBERS OVER ADOL.
Note: If there are trouble with funds when trying for a custom of any kind while this I/T is open, I can't speak for iD, but I will try and help best I can. I don't have unlimited funds, but I do have some. - Must be actively trying.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:58 pm
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Sindre
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert
Personality: Sindre is a wise young lion, he hasn't seen many things, but he listens as much as he can to everything anyone says, young or old. His personality needs to be fleshed out.
Word of Power: Being Picked.
Extra: --

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:31 pm
*nest* I would totally be interested in bringing Kupa here! Well if Saba will allow LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:48 pm
I was actually debating bringing her here :3 So she is cool with it biggrin ~  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm
SoA Name:Kupakwashe
Image: User Image Uncert
Personality:Kupa is completely and utterly submissive when it comes to the ladies. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is loving and willing to do whatever he is told too. Only time the big male can get nasty is if a cub is threatened. (Ask Saba's daddy >.>)
Extra:Kupa is one massive mofo. No joke. He stands 5" at the shoulder, is close to 9 feet long and at the very least weighs in at 680 pounds. Once he was nothing but skin and ones but under the care of Saba he has blossomed again and put on weigh and muscle once more. Thankfully for everyone, his heart is just as big as the rest of him. Kupa is a totally teddy bear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 am
SoA Name: Zao'nyunyu
Image: No cert! Uncert
Original Member: Could be? He's a blank slate, but his colors are cracky, I'll admit. xD
Personality: Dunno yet
Extra: I'm going to decide things more seriously once I figure out whether or not he was an original member <3 OH, and he comes with Mkichaa

SoA Name: Ata'jasisi
Original Member: No
Personality: Ata is a bit of an air-head, though not exactly unintelligent. She's just pretty carefree. I imagine for joining she's picked up easily enough. She used to idealize the life of a rogue as freedom, buut since her pride disbanded, she's on her own and not liking it so much. (When she was a cub up to adolescence she was a rogue, but then she had family to help her)
Extra: Nothing. C:  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:49 pm
wooga Paes
SoA Name: Zao'nyunyu
Original Member: Could be? He's a blank slate, but his colors are cracky, I'll admit. xD
Personality: Dunno yet
Extra: I'm going to decide things more seriously once I figure out whether or not he was an original member <3 OH, and he comes with Mkichaa

SoA Name: Ata'jasisi
Original Member: No
Personality: Ata is a bit of an air-head, though not exactly unintelligent. She's just pretty carefree. I imagine for joining she's picked up easily enough. She used to idealize the life of a rogue as freedom, buut since her pride disbanded, she's on her own and not liking it so much. (When she was a cub up to adolescence she was a rogue, but then she had family to help her)
Extra: Nothing. C:
BOTH ACCEPTED<3 ;;
Welcome aboooard~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 am
Interesting...do want moar info about the pride itself, its nature, etc. Aggressive, peaceful, light, dark?  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:04 pm
Excited Apathy
Interesting...do want moar info about the pride itself, its nature, etc. Aggressive, peaceful, light, dark?
Oooh, thank you (:
I will put something up very shortly, I'm also expanding the history to show some of their nature as well :3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff