Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Kirby
Favorite Kirby game...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaiVirus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:50 pm
Top 3 favorites of mine:
-KIRBY'S ADVENTURE!! (NES)
-Kirby 64
-Kirby Super Star (SNES)

(I also like Tilt n' Tumble, too. Despite that it is one of the most underrated Kirby game out there. :3 I recently got into Mass Attack and Return to Dreamland. Return to Dreamland is fun to play with friends. ^_^ And Mass Attack is so adorable! >___<)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:07 pm
Neon Streifen

For that alone you deserve my wolfie self's affection, which usually consists of pouncing and repeated licking...not many options there. I am happy to be proven wrong in that some do remember that game. Felt like I had to put this for some reason...>.>  

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 pm
Roar Blue Dragon
Neon Streifen

For that alone you deserve my wolfie self's affection, which usually consists of pouncing and repeated licking...not many options there. I am happy to be proven wrong in that some do remember that game. Felt like I had to put this for some reason...>.>

Kirby's Adventure was pretty good. I wasn't fond of the mini games though. I kinda liked the remake better (Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land). Mostly because of Meta Knightmare and the mini games (also because they got rid of Rolling Turtle. Such a stupid idea. But they replaced it with Phan Phan, who wasn't much better. DERP)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:37 pm
New Motion
Kirby: Canvas Curse (DS)
• It offers the most intuitive, polished and entertaining use of the touch screen yet. What's more, it has enough depth to hold a player's attention for hours on end.

What I do like about that game is that they have really creative remixes for the classic songs (which almost every level has a classic song)  

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:59 pm
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
Kirby's Adventure was pretty good. I wasn't fond of the mini games though. I kinda liked the remake better (Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land). Mostly because of Meta Knightmare and the mini games (also because they got rid of Rolling Turtle. Such a stupid idea. But they replaced it with Phan Phan, who wasn't much better. DERP)

I preferred its mini-games to be honest, simple worked back then. Never bothered with the remake to be honest. (Wasn't a huge fan of Rolling Turtle myself, but it worked as an enemy and you wanted to beat its face in...Purpose served, I guess, just maybe not in the way they wanted.)

Oh well, some of my love of it is a bit of looking through my "Nostalgia Glasses" as some say, but we all have that issue with some things.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:25 pm
so far I agree with super star ultra. Then squeak squad was my first Kirby game and had me hooked. I got mass attack today and I can't wait to try it out  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Erika from Dollars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:29 pm
Kirby's yarn

Kirby's dreamland

That one Kirby that was a remake of all of them @_@ I forgot which one that was.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Kirby 64 is my favorite. I haven't enjoyed any of the other Kirby games anywhere near as well. I will probably rent Return to Dreamland as it kind of looks similar.  

Everlasting Radiance

LunarHalo24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:48 am
Everlasting Radiance
Kirby 64 is my favorite. I haven't enjoyed any of the other Kirby games anywhere near as well. I will probably rent Return to Dreamland as it kind of looks similar.

You should. RTD is the most similar to 64, even though there is no mixing abilities. It's a mix of 64, Adventure, and Super Star.

I really wish they would put mixing abilities into a future Kirby game though...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 am
I haven't played most of them, but I think Kirby and the Crystal Shards was my favorite.  

My S0ul_Your Beats

Timid Phantom

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yokies

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:04 pm
My favorite was Kirby's Dreamland 2.
To me, it wasn't too easy, but it wasn't too hard either. I loved teaming up with Rick, Coo and Kine. Coo was my favorite. rofl

Second would be Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.
That one actually made me think, having to get all those little extra things, like the paint and songs. Getting the actual mirror pieces wasn't hard, but I spent FOREVER trying to figure out how to get all those extra items. Once I did figure it out, it took me forever to get the power I needed, and taking it all the way back to the place the treasure chest with the item in it was. XDD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:49 am
my 2 favourite kirby games are epic yarn and rtd or kirbys adventure wii (uk name)  

123Irock123

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:10 pm
The only Kirby games I've ever played were Kirby Dreamland and Return to Dreamland. Out of the two, I like Return to Dreamland much better...I don't know...the boss fights just seemed more fun to me...  
Kirby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff