Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots Required - FK, B'M, Nergui + more (updated 2/18!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:52 pm
Whoo awesome!

Thanks so much guys <3 this is gonna be loads of fun!

I will be heading offline soon but I'll be around tomorrow a similar time to reply if I don't get around to it today.

Edit: @Wu - I'd love that! I love M'J RP so much and Shesha is definitely in need of some friendships =3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:00 am
Kimaria

Sorry it took a little longer than expected XD hope it's fine, if I need to change or add anything let me know!

here!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:47 am
For your pretty girl Ainra!

I don't know how she would feel about living in this pride, but Imarogbe is part of the Ukuucha'Wafalme and is currently in the roguelands on his banu quest. I am currently looking for one or two banu for him to bring home with him. Or he could meet her later when he's grown. Or some other plot.

He is an intelligent young lion with a passion for life. He cares deeply for and is very protective of those he considers his family. Ima is looking forward to starting his own family and would love a all his banu.

Maybe they could meet and see how they interact?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:30 am
Tags done for everyone <3

Thanks Leth!

@Bou - I do love that pride a lot, unfortunately I also have quite a few girls there already who don't get RPed a whole lot. I would be interested in RPing them anyway and perhaps doing something a little later down the line? I do like RPing Ainra and she doesn't get much interaction.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:21 am
.______. omg how I've missed Ivie!

A tag back for you XD heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:53 am
I love it when multiple SoA are in the same pride, but I'm lazy like that XD. Sounds good, I'll start something for them  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:55 am
exclaim I've updated my RP list to include ones I missed before. If any are still missing, let me know!

And now for tags:

Thalion
Tag for Tawala!

Yin-Bug
Tag for Taini and a possible fin? Also a tag for Miw-Sher

Nuxaz
Tag for Tizona and for Suijin

Lethrossen
Tag for Arusi

Andranis
Tag for Shula

Uta
Tag for Nyu'li and a possible close with your last post?

Ecavi
Tag for Kalanu and for Kimya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Just letting you know that it's your tag in Kasi x Nur'yu heart

Velveteen Angel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:01 pm
For Khet:

I have Roho'Nzuri.

User Image

She's probably a great contrast to Khet, and he could have a ton of fun lecturing and fussing at her for her silly, inappropriate ways.

Nzuri is very narcissistic, and stuck up. She thinks the whole world revolves around her, and that she IS the prettiest and most beautiful lioness in the lands. She isn't even afraid of competition because she is that full of herself! Though, in the future when she gets a major crush this might just change. She tends to look down on others, and is majorly obsessed with outer beauty. To be honest, I don't think she even really knows what inner beauty is. Perhaps Khet could try and nag her into learning what it is?

Although she does look down on others, she would never outwardly criticize and hurt another. She will just think about how much better she is, and sometimes its pretty easy to read from her face alone. She's actually really sweet once you get to know her and even has an itty bitty funny bone.

The only thing Nzuri thinks of more beautiful than herself, is the Earth. She absolutely loves the natural beauty that surrounds her, and is fascinated with all forms of life.

**Note** She is on a rogue cert, but has been approved for joining the pride. She just hasn't had a JRP to be certed properly yet ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:40 am
Depawsit

I would love for them to RP! It sounds utterly hilarious since they're so opposite from one another. Khet could definitely lecture her and try to get her to see beyond the outer beauty. I'd be more than happy to set the RP up (and also the RP for our Kitwana guys) it may just take a bit since I've got a few RPs to reply to and ones that I've apparently missed off of my list.

Velve - thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to add that one to my list as well. I have no idea how I missed these RPs =S  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 am
Yin-Bug
Tag and finishing post for Miw-Sher.

Andranis
Tag for Shula and maybe done with a closing post unless you had anything else you wanted them to talk about?

Ecavi
Tag for Ela

I'll get to some more later on this evening. Feeling a bit burnt out right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:04 pm
Velveteen Angel

Just letting you know that it's your tag in Kasi x Nur'yu heart

TAG! <3

So sorry for the wait on that hon  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:31 pm
I totes had to get another post in there... xd ;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:29 am
Kimaria

No worries, i've got ya covered ^^ Clickity! It's not the best start but I think it starts off with a good point of view on just how obsessed she can be. I'd love to hear him lecture her, lmao, she's hardly had anyone tell her anything regarding her ways. Other than strange looks and the occasional eye roll.

I'll be getting to the Kitwana RP here shortly, sorry for the wait, I started school last week and i've been caught up in getting things in order ^^;

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:30 pm
*hugs Andranis*

Depawsit

Thansk for the RP! I'll add it to my list and try to get to it today. Also no worries on Kitwana. I'll start that one if you like. But yeeees, I am looking forward to a lecturing Khet. Your poor girl!!

exclaim Tags

Nuxaz
For Tizona

Ecavi
For Kimya (I am thinking one post from each of us to finish)

Yin-Bug
For Ahadi

(Also tag for Kael but I quoted her in rp thread)  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff