Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Your Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you take my quiz?
  yes
  no
View Results

Loony Lovegood64

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 pm
1. Are your dreams in black and white or color? Most of the time, I remember them to be color.

2. When you are dreaming are you often male, female or do you not know? I'm usually female, because I'm always myself in my dreams. I've never had a dream before were I was someone else, as far as I can remember.

3. Do you have nightmares? And if so what is the scariest nightmare you have ever remember having? I probably have had nightmares, but I'd have to say that some of the scariest dreams that I have had are when loved ones of mine have died.

4. When having a dream are you always human? Or are you sometimes an animal or something else? I usually am human, but if I do have a dream when I'm an animal, it's usually a wolf or a cat.

5. Do you have lucid dreams where you have control of them and can change your dream?
Or when you have a dream are you just along for the ride? Sometimes both. I don't remember all of my dreams, but I feel like sometimes I'm able to control and change some of my dreams, while others I feel like I'm just along for the ride.

6. Is there anything that is a common factor in your dreams? Like normally have a special ability in each of your dreams? It’s always a certain season in your dreams or something like that? Or is it most the time fully different? Not that I've noticed. If there is a common factor in my dreams, I'm not aware of it.

7. Are you interested in or ever looked into dream interpretation? Do you think that any of your dreams have been prolific or had deeper meanings about your life? I have always been fascinated about what my dreams mean, and in my psychology class last year, we had to write down a couple of dreams that we had for a week or so and turn them in. And every once in awhile, I see something, like an item or a specific moment, that seems familiar, but I can never place where I've seen it before.

8. How do you compare day dreaming to dreaming when you are a sleep? Would you say they are very different in your mind or are they in many ways similar? I feel like day dreaming and regular dreaming are probably different, but are probably similar in some ways, but I'm not really sure.

9. What is the first dream you ever remember having? And/or what is the most meaningful dream you have ever had? I have a couple of dreams that I remember, but they are all kind've very weird and hard to explain.

10. How important are dreams to you? Are they just something that happens some nights? Or is it something you look forward to and enjoy? I find dreams to be very fascinating. I've always been interested in what my dreams mean and that type of thing for awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:01 am
1. Are your dreams in black and white or color? I always dream in color

2. When you are dreaming are you often male, female or do you not know?Female

3. Do you have nightmares? And if so what is the scariest nightmare you have ever remember having?I do have nightmares though not frequently. The scariest one that I can remember occurred when I was 17. I dream that I was in this building that had no floor. The inside of the building as composed of nothing but beams of the sort that you see at construction sites. I was running along these beams as I was being pursued by someone. Eventually, I was caught and this creature that looked like a cross between Pinhead (from Hellraiser) and Leatherface was holding me down and was about to jam a power drill through my eye.

4. When having a dream are you always human? Or are you sometimes an animal or something else?I'm always a human

5. Do you have lucid dreams where you have control of them and can change your dream?
Or when you have a dream are you just along for the ride?I've only had one lucid dream that I can remember. Aside from that, I'm usually just along for the ride in my dreams.

6. Is there anything that is a common factor in your dreams? Like normally have a special ability in each of your dreams? It’s always a certain season in your dreams or something like that? Or is it most the time fully different?Animals make a frequent appearance in my dreams, especially large animals (large birds, elephants, etc). My teeth falling out is another common theme.

7. Are you interested in or ever looked into dream interpretation? Do you think that any of your dreams have been prolific or had deeper meanings about your life?As someone who studied psychology, we were required to learn about dream interpretation. Prior to college, however, I did study dream interpretation on my own. Do I believe in the stuff? Not any more than I believe in my hororscope in the Sunday paper.

8. How do you compare day dreaming to dreaming when you are a sleep? Would you say they are very different in your mind or are they in many ways similar?I generally have more control over my day dreams. They also tend to be different than what I dream about when I'm asleep. My day dreams are usually about the way I want my future to turn out. My dreams when I'm sleeping are usually random.

9. What is the first dream you ever remember having? And/or what is the most meaningful dream you have ever had?The first dream that I can really recall occurred when I was about 5 or 6. I don't remember the particulars about the dream. I just know that it involved Dracula in some capacity. The most meaningful dream I ever had was actually two dreams, not one. The first one was about my maternal grandmother who had been dead for a couple years prior to my having the dream. In the dream, I am at her and my grandfather's house laying on the futon they used to have in their den. She was sitting out there with me in her favorite recliner. There's a storm raging outside. She turned around and looked at me and said, "don't be afraid, everything will be OK." The thing is, I wasn't afraid in the dream. To this day, I'm still not sure what she was referring to.

The second dream was about my maternal grandfather. Again, this dream occurred a couple years after his death. In the dream, he and I were talking to each other. I knew, in the dream, that he was dead. I asked him what the afterlife was like and he told me about all of these family members that he was able to see again. Then, he said to me, "tell them that I'm OK. They don't have to worry anymore." I mentioned the dream in passing to my mom one day while we were in the car and I could see this weight lifting off of her shoulders. Like she had been worried about something for a long time and now she felt free. She called my aunt later that day and told her about my dream and said to me that my aunt let out a sigh of relief and said, "good".

10. How important are dreams to you? Are they just something that happens some nights? Or is it something you look forward to and enjoy? I don't really look forward to dreams. Not because I have bad dreams or anything but because I know they're a part of life. I'm always going to have them even if I don't remember having them. I do like to think that I'm going to dream about dead relatives each night.  

NekrotikKannibal

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games