Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Feature & Contest Stand (come here to get yourself Featured!)
Show us your desks! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 pm
A Glass Passenger
Blue Eyed Wallflower
A Glass Passenger
Some noteworthy things:
- Aprox. $3000 PC gaming setup
- Xbox 360, ps2, 3DS, and a DS lite

Still under construction though biggrin

That is a beautiful, heavenly desk right there. I am so filled with envy. Also, you are rather organized. Which equates to more green monster feelings from me. Wanna trade desks? 4laugh

LOL I just spilled beer on it. Lemme see yours XP

Aaah. I spilled dry rice on mine. Long story. biggrin I have to find a camera around here, then I'll post.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:37 pm
Kind of late but, here's mine (a makeshift one):
User Image

The details:
User Image
User Image  

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

DJ Twissta

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:53 am
This is such a cool thread xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:55 am
neehole
A Glass Passenger
User Image

Some noteworthy things:
- Aprox. $3000 PC gaming setup
- Xbox 360, ps2, 3DS, and a DS lite

Still under construction though biggrin

Neeeerrrrddddddd!

Nerds will one day take over the world.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm
C e r u l e a n

Its never too late!
This will definitely make the next issue ^^
Anyways, do you want to add in a little comment about your desk, other than it being a makeshift one?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:48 pm
slothiiiey

Oh, I didn't know we could comment XD Never mind, I went back and read it again (after forgetting that small fact). Anyway, I don't know how much you want or need, so I give you (or whoever) to cut/edit what's necessary 3nodding

---------------------------------------------

Well, I currently work in South Korea, so when I first entered my apartment, those desks were already there. They look like student-dorm desk here so I'm guessing that they were there before my friend moved out, or they were here before her--who knows?

Whatever the reason was, I'm thankful she left it for me. I really didn't feel like spending a couple of hundred dollars on a new desk and move those two out (even though I call them my 'makeshift' desks XD). I use one desk for my laptop and work station. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about the amount of wires on my desk (including the internet modem, external hardd drive, drawing tablet, and earphones).

The other desk is my art station (which you can kind of see) is full of traditional art supplies (copic markers, sketch pencils, colored pencils, watercolor pencils, watercolor tubes, pallets, rulers of all kinds, sponges, etc) and a few other miscellaneous objects that needed a desk but didn't have one (like lotion--I couldn't find a place for my make-up products so they are on the floor by the huge mirror XD).

I like to keep my desk as neat and organized as possible but the opposite becomes true quickly because as I have a bad habit of leaving anything on my desk. Most of my things have to be under categories, in a certain logical place because otherwise, I won't remember where anything is. So when I don't have places to leave certain things (like the lotion, chair clips, and the notes you see at the corners), I put them on my desk... and everything just piles up from there. Which is why I try to clean it from time to time.  

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Mousse Chocolat

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:54 pm
*update*
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 pm
User ImageIf you're one of the freaks, the faggots, the geeks,
the savages, the rogues, the rebels, the dissident devils, the artists,
the martyrs and all the firestarters...
User Image

Now this is where my laptop usually is when I'm using it. c:
Its on my lap sometimes but, the fan is on the bottom (I think HP is friggin stupid for putting the fan on the BOTTOM instead of the top or side..) and it "tans" my legs so I put it in front of me. In the back you see my Panda backpack, Dahvie, and my school backpack for next year (on the left). On the right you see my fancy holding case..thing for my Xbox games. Yes guys, girls can play xbox (; However, it recently randomly fell over at 10PM and scared me chizless so I had to put a whole row on the bottom so it would be evenly balanced. I have exactly 45 Xbox games on disk original cases etc. Subtract 1 cause of Fable 1 if you don't want it to count xD (Now I see why that stand couldn't hold all that crap...rofl)

User Image

Now this...THIS is where my laptop lives usually XD
Now before I get spammed cause the bottom thing looks opened, its actually broken. Somethings stuck in the back and it can't move back any further than that xD
Questioning my controller collection if you're looking there? 1. GOW Controller
1. Chrome (Silver) controller
1. Regular controller
1. Fancy D-Pad controller and sitting on my Xbox atm is my Fable 3 controller (I can't use my box as it has been taken away from me all summer ;c ). But moving on as now all the "nerds" should be content...Link is in the tissue box because I have literally nowhere else to place him. He seems to like that spot xD The clutter on the right is just..there. Have to read that book sometime this summer, use the Alan Wake cheevie guide when I feel like it, and yea...I drink a lot of water...My trash can was emptied today and theres already 5 water bottles in it again lol I have no other spot for my GBA and I usually go out to get more of those mints (if you can see them). I nom them all day lawl

Well I hope you guys like my..."Desks" XD
Break free from this hell, Stand up and rebel Be proud of being different, Speak loud and admitt it
Look hot and dangerous, Be strong or you'll get dissed
Don't ever forget; Haters make us famous
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Samantha_Suicidee

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

The Storage Account Cutie

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 am
The whole house is my desk considering I have a laptop.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 am
.. I WILL CLEAN MY DESK AND POST!

Maybe a before and after.

Trollolol.

brb. ninja  

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:11 am
Before

After

I got my computer in May of this year, it cost me $1,149.94CAD.
It has a 21.5' LED monitor and a whole bunch of other things that I really don't know what it means. :'D

Click here if you want to know.

Feature & Contest Stand (come here to get yourself Featured!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games