Will you pick up a new series?
  Yes
  No
View Results

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 am
Haru no Akuma
Ano Natsu De Matteru seems like another attempt at Please Teacher! (not surprising, done by the same people), but well executed this time around. I'm definitely going to follow this one.

Another: Watch it. Just watch it. It speaks for itself.

I watched both of them already, Another is very interesting. It's one of the better 'supernatural-horror' animes I've seen in a while. The last one was Blood-C and I did not like it. Definitely following Another though. I've never seen Please Teacher! so can't compare them, but AnoNatsu is different from the ones I usually watch so I'm following it too.

Ahh, so many (seemingly) good animes to watch now. I swear I have nearly 10 if not more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 pm
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Ano Natsu De Matteru seems like another attempt at Please Teacher! (not surprising, done by the same people), but well executed this time around. I'm definitely going to follow this one.

I watched both of them already, Another is very interesting. It's one of the better 'supernatural-horror' animes I've seen in a while. The last one was Blood-C and I did not like it. Definitely following Another though. I've never seen Please Teacher! so can't compare them, but AnoNatsu is different from the ones I usually watch so I'm following it too.

Ahh, so many (seemingly) good animes to watch now. I swear I have nearly 10 if not more.

The selection this season is a lot better than I initially thought. Also took a look at Papa No Iukoto O Kikinasai! out of curiosity. Could have potential, but at the moment, it just seems to be pandering and reinforcing a terrible stereotype.  

Haru Mutou

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 am
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

The selection this season is a lot better than I initially thought. Also took a look at Papa No Iukoto O Kikinasai! out of curiosity. Could have potential, but at the moment, it just seems to be pandering and reinforcing a terrible stereotype.

I think I'll be sticking to the ones I'm currently following at the moment, and maybe Black Rock Shooter once it comes out.

I have heaps of work on, so I shouldn't really keep so many.

List of Animes I'm following:
- Guilty Crown
- Bleach (Sometimes)
- AnoNatsu
- Another
- Rinne No Lagrange
- Aquarian Evol
- Senhime (Maybe, not really into it at the moment)
- Brave 10 heart
- Sengoku Paradise Kiwami
- Sket Dance
- Inu x Boku SS
[[ Damn, that's one long list ]]

On my list of To-Watch:
- Nisemonogatari (Haven't finished Bakemonogatari yet)
- Shakugan no Shana (All 3 seasons...)
- Natsume Yuujinchou (3 seasons)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:59 pm
I was just checking another site a few days ago, and I found out that two very amazing Manga are becoming Anime, and they weren't on that list before hand. They are:

Code: Breaker and Mysterious Girlfriend X

I personally can't wait for them, and the Madoka Magica movie trilogy! XD  

Cloud Shadow557

Demonic Hero

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 am
Screamin Zarkon
I was just checking another site a few days ago, and I found out that two very amazing Manga are becoming Anime, and they weren't on that list before hand. They are:

Code: Breaker and Mysterious Girlfriend X

I personally can't wait for them, and the Madoka Magica movie trilogy! XD

Those would be for another season. Majority of the animes in the Winter '11-'12 season have already started or will be starting this month.

I've also heard about the Code: Breaker anime, looking forward to it too ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:37 am
Dropped Brave 10 (still feels too rushed, which is a damn shame), about to drop Moretsu Uchuu Kaizoku if it doesn't pick up in the next two episodes. Inu x Boku SS is cute, but ultimately has no real plot. Papa No Iukoto O Kikinasai!, apart from the creepy fan-service, is actually quite touching. Black Rock Shooter is living up to my expectations, albeit I must admit that I'm disappointed that the anime is starting fresh instead of continuing where the OVA left off (Hatsune Miku for the OP is just a waste). I really just want Zero no Tsukaima to be over already (they defeated the villain in the first three episodes of the season, now it just seems like filler until the finale). Recorder To Randoseru is actually worth a good laugh (on par with Kill Me Baby).

Best series this season are:
Another (Best horror anime I've seen in a long while)
Ano Natsu De Matteru (Last episode, just...wow)
High School DxD (Yeah, it's ecchi but it's getting really interesting)
Nisemonogatari (Shinobu is hilarious)
Senhime Zesshou Symphogear (Hidden treasure of the season)

From previous seasons, Chihayafuru continues to impress. Same applies to Mirai Nikki. Guilty Crown gets better with each episode (as of episode 15, this is presently my favorite anime). Also still watching Sket Dance, Persona 4:TA, and Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle (It's a guilty pleasure, I suppose. Soundtrack is amazing).  

Haru Mutou

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:16 am
Haru no Akuma

Brave 10 is indeed very rushed but the graphics are pretty good. As always Guilty Crown is wonderful but I really really want to slap the current Shu. At least Gai's allowed a reappearance ;D

I've slimmed down my list since school started. There's only 5-6 left I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:35 am
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

Brave 10 is indeed very rushed but the graphics are pretty good. As always Guilty Crown is wonderful but I really really want to slap the current Shu. At least Gai's allowed a reappearance ;D

Before he turned on his former comrade, I could understand where he was coming from. Now though, yeah, he kind of deserves to be hit. Inori seems a tad unstable too, don't you think? When she cornered the former class president, her words sent a chill down my spine (it was amazing). Not sure what Gai returning will mean for Shu and the rest of the Funeral Parlor (can't wait for next week).

Understandable. What is your list down to?  

Haru Mutou

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:41 am
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

Before he turned on his former comrade, I could understand where he was coming from. Now though, yeah, he kind of deserves to be hit. Inori seems a tad unstable too, don't you think? When she cornered the former class president, her words sent a chill down my spine (it was amazing). Not sure what Gai returning will mean for Shu and the rest of the Funeral Parlor (can't wait for next week).

Well at least GC's keeping us on the edge of our seats ;3 It's clear that a part of Mana managed to transfer into Inori during the transaction. I'm not a hardcore Gai fan or anything but whatever he brings, it'll be great. Personally I don't want to see any of the Funeral Parlor members killed I've taken a strange liking to Ogumo and Argo. (Sidenote: Where did Kenji go? ;O)

My list is:
- Guilty Crown
- Sket Dance
- Aquarion Evol
- Brave 10
- Rinne no Lagrange  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:49 am
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

Well at least GC's keeping us on the edge of our seats ;3 It's clear that a part of Mana managed to transfer into Inori during the transaction. I'm not a hardcore Gai fan or anything but whatever he brings, it'll be great. Personally I don't want to see any of the Funeral Parlor members killed I've taken a strange liking to Ogumo and Argo. (Sidenote: Where did Kenji go? ;O)

My list is:
- Guilty Crown
- Sket Dance
- Aquarion Evol
- Brave 10
- Rinne no Lagrange

I was wondering about Kenji as well. I've taken a liking to Ayase & Tsugumi, myself (more the former). As for Gai, I know what you mean. I wasn't a huge fan of that character until we discovered Shu's repressed memories. I REALLY want to find out who Yuu is.

How is Rinne no Lagrange? I dropped it after the first episode.  

Haru Mutou

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:57 am
Haru no Akuma

I was wondering about Kenji as well. I've taken a liking to Ayase & Tsugumi, myself (more the former). As for Gai, I know what you mean. I wasn't a huge fan of that character until we discovered Shu's repressed memories. I REALLY want to find out who Yuu is.

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

It's sufficiently entertaining, in a boring kind of way. I only browse through it but I think the next episode will finally have some action.

Kenji's not in the OP either (or so I think) but hopefully we'll see him again. Ahh the mystery character. Yuu seems to play a big backstage role but he's definitely some sort of key.

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:06 am
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

It's sufficiently entertaining, in a boring kind of way. I only browse through it but I think the next episode will finally have some action.

Kenji's not in the OP either (or so I think) but hopefully we'll see him again. Ahh the mystery character. Yuu seems to play a big backstage role but he's definitely some sort of key.

Well, if GC is a 24-25 episode series, I wouldn't count on Kenji getting anything more than a cameo, since there are still a lot of questions to be answered, and a grandiose finale to setup (still have no idea who Shu will be fighting). I suppose Yuu will be involved, regardless (character is interesting, and needs to be fleshed out).

Ah, I see...I don't feel so bad about dropping it then.  

Haru Mutou

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:13 am
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma

Well, if GC is a 24-25 episode series, I wouldn't count on Kenji getting anything more than a cameo, since there are still a lot of questions to be answered, and a grandiose finale to setup (still have no idea who Shu will be fighting). I suppose Yuu will be involved, regardless (character is interesting, and needs to be fleshed out).

Ah, I see...I don't feel so bad about dropping it then.

Personally I think if GC was a 24-25 series (probably) then a lot of questions would still remain at the end of the series. Nothing huge, but minor details.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:31 am
Haru no Akuma

Wow, all I can say is I'm actually very disappointed in GC after the most recent episode. It's become a bit too broad, genre-wise. It's still pretty good though, the music and the minor characters are more interesting than the mains.  

aisarenai

Phantom

Haru Mutou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 pm
Midnight Xsis
Wow, all I can say is I'm actually very disappointed in GC after the most recent episode. It's become a bit too broad, genre-wise. It's still pretty good though, the music and the minor characters are more interesting than the mains.

While it is true that yesterday's episode was rather underwhelming compared to the last few, we are closing in on the end, so we shouldn't give up on it. I have faith that it will continue to be worthwhile.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games