Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Blademaster Banryu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks for Voting!
  Banryu, you lazy bum! Write your character bios already!
View Results

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:45 pm
Bahahahahaha. xD It's very flattering to have people fighting over the first post in my silly thread. To Lief, thanks! ...Again! To Zadok, thanks again also!(Heh, I totally read your edit as a purposeful misspelling of 'life' until I saw Lief's post. xd )

With regards to DMA, I'm well aware of it, it's been one of the main sources of my research. 3nodding And while it is undeniably a very good resource, it's far from perfect in my eyes, and I don't quite agree with a lot of their chains (for example: MasterTyrannomon -> Goldramon. That just makes. No. Sense. To me. Dx)

You'll probably see mine soon enough~

EDIT: Thank you, Roharu. ^_^ Heh, don't be too impressed, you haven't seen anything yet... xP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:51 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Bahahahahaha. xD It's very flattering to have people fighting over the first post in my silly thread. To Lief, thanks! ...Again! To Zadok, thanks again also!(Heh, I totally read your edit as a purposeful misspelling of 'life' until I saw Lief's post. xd )

With regards to DMA, I'm well aware of it, it's been one of the main sources of my research. 3nodding And while it is undeniably a very good resource, it's far from perfect in my eyes, and I don't quite agree with a lot of their chains (for example: MasterTyrannomon -> Goldramon. That just makes. No. Sense. To me. Dx)

You'll probably see mine soon enough~

EDIT: Thank you, Roharu. ^_^ Heh, don't be too impressed, you haven't seen anything yet... xP

Nice to hear. I haven't been here as much as Lief or Zadoc, so if you any question or advise, those two are best to answer it. Good luck.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:52 pm
DMA has been Widely used here as our system for a while now. There are some errors, but overall it keeps order within the guild. We have small exceptions to the rules but overall DMA will be our Golden Standard for a long time. You are free to design a new one and the Mods I am sure will look them over. Just don't try to change it all in a day as that wont work, and it has been tried before. XD

But Enjoy the time you do spend here and find ways through DMA to get what you want. That is part of the fun of using a 3rd party source that we have no control over. Trust me if we had a system built up here. Most digimon would lose all their rarity. And many tamers would become super powerful over night.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:53 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
~Welcome to DTI~

Hope you enjoy the guild.

By the way, I like your digivolution line, it is pretty unique in my opinion.

@: rofl Zadok, this is not a competition xd
Well were sitting next to one another. so we were competing.

Is that so? In that case, my apologize. And good luck the next time  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
~Welcome to DTI~

Hope you enjoy the guild.

By the way, I like your digivolution line, it is pretty unique in my opinion.

@: rofl Zadok, this is not a competition xd
Well were sitting next to one another. so we were competing.

Is that so? In that case, my apologize. And good luck the next time
No apologies needed XD Me and lief are funny, or maybe a little weird when you get to know us.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:59 pm
Zadok the 28th
DMA has been Widely used here as our system for a while now. There are some errors, but overall it keeps order within the guild. We have small exceptions to the rules but overall DMA will be our Golden Standard for a long time. You are free to design a new one and the Mods I am sure will look them over. Just don't try to change it all in a day as that wont work, and it has been tried before. XD

But Enjoy the time you do spend here and find ways through DMA to get what you want. That is part of the fun of using a 3rd party source that we have no control over. Trust me if we had a system built up here. Most digimon would lose all their rarity. And many tamers would become super powerful over night.
That makes sense. I may just try to change the system one evolution-spot at a time then. >w0 I'm currently working on putting up my first set of evolutions in my reserved posts.

Thanks for the welcomes, everybody.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:00 pm

speak for yourself, i'm not weird!!! pirate

You're the weird one, i'm the good looking one, *points to his Avi*
see

na but we kid, we kid
we've just known eachother too long

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:00 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th

That makes sense. I may just try to change the system one evolution-spot at a time then. >w0 I'm currently working on putting up my first set of evolutions in my reserved posts.

Ah, Good deal then. Be sure to use the TP shop as a reference of what is available so that when you look it over you know what to make possible.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:19 pm
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th

Ah, Good deal then. Be sure to use the TP shop as a reference of what is available so that when you look it over you know what to make possible.

Oh, these aren't supposed to be possible for us, necessarily, it's just my opinion of what evolutions are the 'most correct' according to as many sources as I can find. xP Mostly it's just for show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:22 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th

Oh, these aren't supposed to be possible for us, necessarily, it's just my opinion of what evolutions are the 'most correct' according to as many sources as I can find. xP Mostly it's just for show.

Ah you making a chart of your opinion, that makes sense.
Like this. http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/trueevo.shtml and this http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/myevo.shtml  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:50 pm
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th

Like this. http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/trueevo.shtml and this http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/myevo.shtml

Yes, sort of like those. Those might be what gave me the idea, hehe.

Well, I've got the first five lines up. x___@ I hope they read okay, but my brain is fried and I'm not up for any more right now. xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:53 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th

Yes, sort of like those. Those might be what gave me the idea, hehe.

Well, I've got the first five lines up. x___@ I hope they read okay, but my brain is fried and I'm not up for any more right now. xD
Ah, looks cool man  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:19 pm
Well well well now, I've made a very substantial edit to one of my reserved posts dictating my thoughts on the digivolution lines of most of the original crop of Digimon...

If you can get through that wall of text, feel free to share thoughts or suggestions, and otherwise just chat it up with me in here~ I like to talk and discuss things.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:29 pm
Welcome I think XD
(I was at the beach)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:29 pm
Hello new person, I'm Fudgey. Welcome to DTI.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff