Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace
Anyone wanna brawl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaster93

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 pm
Tadeo3424
jaster93
DayraSilvermist
Tadeo3424

Well i would take you up on that offer but my disk for brawl doesn't seem to want to work right now.

Same with me and my friend... FYI I would be suprised if you beat me. I never lose jk other than when i kill myself haha

less go?

Ok I borrowed my friends game my FC is 4124-4744-7998  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 pm
kai_inuzuka
jaster93
Tadeo3424
jaster93
DayraSilvermist
Tadeo3424

Well i would take you up on that offer but my disk for brawl doesn't seem to want to work right now.

Same with me and my friend... FYI I would be suprised if you beat me. I never lose jk other than when i kill myself haha

less go?

... I would but my brawl stopped working... I am trying my best to not buy the game again... And wait for SSB4 but its soo hard... Maybe my friend would let me borrow it and I will take you on! scream Its hard for me to back down to a challange haha.. Plus I have not fought a human That was any good in a while... (All i have is melee)
tadeo trash anyways

kai i own ur a** all the time :3  

Tadeo3424

kai_inuzuka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:58 pm
Tadeo3424
kai_inuzuka
jaster93
Tadeo3424
jaster93

less go?

... I would but my brawl stopped working... I am trying my best to not buy the game again... And wait for SSB4 but its soo hard... Maybe my friend would let me borrow it and I will take you on! scream Its hard for me to back down to a challange haha.. Plus I have not fought a human That was any good in a while... (All i have is melee)
tadeo trash anyways

really cause last time we played i was 7 and 1 and it was only me and u  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 pm
kai_inuzuka
Tadeo3424
kai_inuzuka
jaster93
Tadeo3424
jaster93

less go?

tadeo trash anyways

yes really scrub -.-

really cause last time we played i was 7 and 1 and it was only me and u

Tadeo3424

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items