Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Kakashi-Gai Rivalry: Who Do you think will win? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakashi-Gai Rivalry: Who Do you think will win?
  Kakashi
  Gai
View Results

Zehruk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:17 pm
Penguin Supporter
Junzaki
Penguin Supporter
Hum. Wasn't their score like 49 to 50 and then it was 50-50 when they played Janken?
What people missunderstand is that they think they played Janken EVERYTIME.
But they didn't. Only that one time.
Kakashi was actually afraid to lose, busy, and short on time, so he challanged Gai to Janken that ONE time.
The other 99 fights were actual fights.
well, they weren't all fights, but im sure alot of them were 3nodding
There's no proof they weren't, however, when Gai explained it, he stated their, "[fights]" had been "49 to 50." Dx

yes but remember he stated they were fights but with that score he included janken as a fight. And the way Gai asked before Kakashi chose janken makes me think that they didn't fight all the time but also had competitions like races and stuff. Anyway my vote goes to Kakashi.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:18 pm
You guys do know that those matches of them are just Rock-Paper-Siccors right?  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

sk8intree

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:39 pm
Junzaki
Nathan24
Don't be too sure.. Don't you remember, Gai was the one who helped kakashi when he was attacked by Itachi.. Gai can easily counterattack Mangekyou Sharingan because of his Taijutsu.. He'll simply stare at the ground, and not look into the eyes of any one who uses Sharingan.. pirate ninja idea
even so with kakashi's magenkyou he can transport peoples body parts 3nodding
exactly. kakashi doesnt have to have eye contact. if he wants someone dead, all he has to do is take away anything vital. also, gai is like lee, no genjutsu/ninjutsu talent, which means that he has almost no resistance to either.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:02 am
Kakashi could so kill Gai. But you never know.  

Ninja Sharpie

killedvictim10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:29 am
Gai is probably faster, but I'm not sure if he could beat Kakashi  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:40 pm
sk8intree
Junzaki
Nathan24
Don't be too sure.. Don't you remember, Gai was the one who helped kakashi when he was attacked by Itachi.. Gai can easily counterattack Mangekyou Sharingan because of his Taijutsu.. He'll simply stare at the ground, and not look into the eyes of any one who uses Sharingan.. pirate ninja idea
exactly. kakashi doesnt have to have eye contact. if he wants someone dead, all he has to do is take away anything vital. also, gai is like lee, no genjutsu/ninjutsu talent, which means that he has almost no resistance to either.

Actually Gai can use ninjutsu and Genjutsu he just mostly uses Taijutsu.  

Zehruk

Cpt_SharpieGuy

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:16 pm
i say kakashi would win  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:52 pm
Gai..maybe with his turtle..  

dragonstrikerxeno

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:34 am
Zehruk
sk8intree
Junzaki
Nathan24

Actually Gai can use ninjutsu and Genjutsu he just mostly uses Taijutsu.

from what i saw in tv... i think gai did use a ninjutsu
remember when he popped out of nowhere onto the
back of that big turtle in naruto's team and rock lee's
first encounter? or am i wrong?

vppv
philippines

PS: a little clarification would be nice! thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:19 am
kakashi definitely because of his eye.but maybe guy because of his moves........?  

RubberDuckie50792

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:22 am
Kakashi is cooler. I don't really like Gai that much, wierd eyebrows, but anyhows. Didn't Gai teach Lee a lesson while walking round Konoha on his hands because he lost a game to Kakashi?

Also everyone is saying Kakashi would win with just the sharingan but Gai can open his chakara gates just like Lee, could Kakashi's sharingan even see Gai if he opened enough gates?

It's too hard to say would win because we havn't seen them using all there skills but at the moment I pick Kakashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:03 pm
I say Gai because Kakashi is almost nothing without the Sharingan. Kakashi cannot keep up with gai in taijutsu and if they were to fight Kakashi would have to use the Sharingan.Gai would be able to dodge Kakashi's attacks until he is low on chakra and then he would finish the deal by doing Morning Peacock or some other taijutsu technique.

Kakashi has the Mangekyō Sharingan but it take considerable effort to aim precisely and appears to leave Kakashi's chakra significantly drained: he collapses after he used it against Deidara. Kakashi would be able to use it against Gai, he is just to fast.  

Classic Black Sheep

XxSari-chanxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:13 am
Kakashi sensei! ^_^ He just has to take off his mask and Gai will die of seeing the ultimate hotness. XD (Don't mind me, I just live in my own world hehe)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:40 pm
go kakashi yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

mito57

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:46 am
Kakashi  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items