Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Kousei/Ferret's RP Request Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CommanderFerret

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 am
Hey Fiction! Sorry about that. I searched and searched and couldn't find them. D: But I wrote them down as best as I can remember them, and posted them in the God power approval thread. So... hopefully these will be his powers, once approved.

CommanderFerret

Temporary Powers:
-Smoke Puppets: He can temporarily mold smoke, controlling its movement to create creatures or objects made of smoke. But it will never look real, it's obviously smoke given form and movement.
-Getting High: Rumi can breath out a small stream of blueish/black smoke from his mouth. If it is inhaled it can create a sensation similar to marijuana smoke.
Permanent Power:
-Smoke Addiction: Extended use of the getting high power (If Rumi wishes them to) will make the user want it more and more, to the point they will actively seek it out. Going without it might create withdrawal side effects.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:08 am
hum that is quite odd... i wondered why it wasnt there too sweatdrop thats why i ended up asking

ok so thats not what i was hoping the powers are but its all ok either way XD

im ok with possibly doing a general rp between him and my goddess of herblore, val.

now got to warn you is a bit slow since i fell off the rp horse >.> and is behind  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

CommanderFerret

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:14 am
What did you think his powers would be? I'm open for suggestions, especially if it leads to good RP!

But general RP is fine, too. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:20 am
For Chuwu!
User Image
Tsiya is Chuwu's younger brother and the Nvwati of their clan. They can just have a bit of a story-telling chat, since it looks like they both like that kind of thing. I also have three girls in the clan he could meet (Tsiya's crush's sister, mother, and niece).

For Posca!
User Image
She could run into Tifu again? Since they last met, Tifu has grown up and started traveling with two males, Suli (Whom she cares very deeply for) and Maji. After a few more uses of her seer powers, she's decided that she hates them and avoids touching others as much as possible. This makes things with Suli rather awkward, though he probably wouldn't like her touching him a lot anyways.
So she could get advice from Posca, or just see a familiar face again.

User Image
Tari needs to meet more goddesses, she's really only interacted with gods before.
On top of that, I remember that Posca had issues over having cubs but having to leave them because she was afraid of her powers and later regretting leaving them. Tari had a litter when she was adol and wasn't ready to raise cubs yet, so she gave them to a kind old lioness. But the next time she came back to see them, they were all gone and the lioness was dead. So she kind of feels like she failed them, etc. etc.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:23 am
well i was thinking being able to change something inanimate into smoke with touch or something like that

you know like a plant or a rock heart sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:36 am
Yin-Bug
For Maximus! :3
I own his son and I'd be up for some RP with them o3o

Oh that'd be great! Whats his name, I'll start a thread?

@Reeshie- I have a couple of RPs started with Chuwu now, but I'd like the RPs with Posca. Do you mind starting them?  

CommanderFerret

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 am
Sure, do you have a preference on who?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:47 pm
Ameh, here ya go!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22387093

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22387119  

CommanderFerret

CommanderFerret

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:48 pm
Tari, maybe? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:45 pm
Mmkay! I'll start it up in a day or two, once I finish the work I forgot I had. XD  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:10 pm
I've always wanted to rp with you. So count me in.
[ Journal ]

I have a hand full amount of plots and freelances.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:26 pm
Hey Chi. smile

All of those look cool. Any of them you think would be interesting with mine?  

CommanderFerret

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:53 pm
I remember you having a lot more characters.. Hm.
Like.. Xiang's brother?
So thats why I offered my journal.

I also have an El boy in need of friends.
User Image

He is a fearful little thing but wants to be a hero. So maybe a story about heros or something? Brighten his spirits? Since his crush and future mate is much bigger than him and stronger. ( She is prideland and firekin I believe ) ? In her bloodline? SO she is a huge lionness >3> of awsome.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 pm
For Dura I can offer Lulu. Lu is a rather happy go lucky girl who loves to make beauitful things. I can see them becoming friends (perhaps more), with her happily going on adventures with him to find pretty items to work with.  

Keantha

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm
For Mabaki:
User Image

Siklab is a wild child, likes to run around and be admired by all the males. She figures eventually she'll settle down with a male, but right now, her sights are set on having fun and being chased, or chasing in return. I was thinking maybe she and Mabaki could kind of flirt back and forth a bit, and if it goes well, a fling? I think his markings are excellent.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff