Mates and prides and plots! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:57 am
Hmm, I was thinking they could meet through some sort of misunderstanding XD but I'm not entirely sure. If you started it'd be great!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:29 am
Keantha

Fair enough. ^_^ Would you like to start it, or should I?

Lethrossen

Hmmm, yeah, I don't have a lot of ideas either, right now... So I improvised. Here ya go!  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:56 pm
if you could be so kind ma'am!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:15 am
Here you go!  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:18 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 am
Okay. A few thoughts here, so bear with me.

First, is it my tag on our Ru/Udongo RP? It probably is. I've been so bad at tagging lately (but I'm trying to get better!)

Second, I do have a Swampie boy who should be leaving on his naming quest pretty soon. His name is Elvis currently (no idea what he'll be when he grows up) and he's got a pretty high opinion of himself, but he loves his mama and by the time he leaves the pride to find a name she'll have trained him to treat girls right, so interaction between him, Yuusa, and Mazi could be interesting. I don't know if you'd be up for a fling there or not, but I'd at least like to have them meet. 'Course he's only a juve right now, but still.

For Amara I've got Beru, who has something of a shameful secret: she's a very traditional lioness who went into heat during the rogue swap period and ended up producing two cubs with a lion she's never seen before or since. I have not RPed her or the cub I kept (Saffy has the other one) since this happened, but I'd like to offer them for some general RP or even scorn and censure.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:36 am
Princess_Feylin

Verrrry interesting. And no, it's my turn. I'm still working on it. xp (also trying to get better)

I would love some swampie interaction! ...down the line, when goes a-questin'. They do look like they could make some really good-looking babies. Let's play it out, see how things develop? Would he be willing to take her back to the swamp with him, or should I keep looking? (In the event of afling, that could be cool, too. "Oh hai, I has some cubs here you might want to meet.") xd

And Bonelands RP yesplease. Especially since Amara chose Beru as her Umama because of her traditionalist leanings, so she'll be caught between indignation and the respect she felt for Beru when she chose her. ^_^ Also, she lost her own (first and only) baby to the sickness, so it's not like she'd be completely heartless to the little one... Yes! Let's do that!
Do you want to set it up, or should I?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:52 am
I could see Elvis bringing her back, definitely, if that's the way things worked out between them. He'd certainly be fascinated to hear about her pride, since it's kind of similar to his (perhaps he'd suggest that she come home with him after learning that, even if they don't end up having cubs).

If you'd set up the Bonelands RP for me I would be much obliged. I have half a hundred things to do before this weekend and I really shouldn't be on Gaia at all this afternoon. cool

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 pm
Can do, will do! Might not be done tonight, tough. I'll quote you when I have a link for you.

I definitely want to put Elvis and Yuusa together, just to see how things work out! Maybe we can get Annchen/Mazi in it too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:23 pm
Heheheh... I don't know how Mazi would feel about someone flirting with his mother, but I'm all for finding out wink  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:50 pm
I have .. tons of mafia peeps.

[ Plot thread ]

Journal Pages 5 and 6 are Mafia Peep Info [ Mafia ]

I also have this gal > [ Roho Uncert ] , I have been wanting cheetons SO BAD and wanting to fling with her since she cant ever dream of ever having cubs with a lion. The thing with her- is she has a mate ( female ) and that female has someone that would sire her cubs and has a huge tri relationship.. and well Roho can come to that same conclusion. They can be really good friends that have kids together... she is testy with guys but I want her to overcome that. Plus, she sounds like the girl your looking for. Big- bad a**- and pretty rough around the edges. She too needs someone to confine in and help her open up again. She is a very skilled hunter and a brute at times. >-> Very similar.

The thing is, the mafia pride will soon go under a war about hybrids. So afterward- they will be more acceptable or not depending on how all the rps go etc. So this can happen before and or during his stay ( depending on his occupation ) . I have many mafia peeps that can bring him in but joining would mean that he may have to pick a side within the next two- three months.

Open to plots and such <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:42 pm
Princess_Feylin
I could see Elvis bringing her back, definitely, if that's the way things worked out between them. He'd certainly be fascinated to hear about her pride, since it's kind of similar to his (perhaps he'd suggest that she come home with him after learning that, even if they don't end up having cubs).

If you'd set up the Bonelands RP for me I would be much obliged. I have half a hundred things to do before this weekend and I really shouldn't be on Gaia at all this afternoon. cool

Yuss, alright, This is for you! Sorry it took a while. ^_^;  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:55 pm
Chi Sohma
Ooooh, yes, I love it! Your gal is so handsome, and I'm all for Metas and twisty plots and stuff. We can definitely work with that, and I'd be happy to have him brought into the Mafia before the Meta starts, and have him choose a side.

He seems like he would be a Low Grunt, though, because of his lack of pure physical strength, but maybe I can work toward having him advance to high grunt later.

Who would you like him to meet? Could Roho bring him in, or should the Boss Lady or Bugie round him up?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:33 am
Thank you much! I'll try to get a reply to that typed up before work.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 pm
Roho is not apart of the mafia, their plots would have to be finished before he goes in to the mafia. Or still on going, he'd just have to have a rank that allowed him to freely come and go.

As for the mafia, Either way. I have tons of mafia who can bring him in. Bugie, Nyoka, or Katapatan, even Emi.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff