Submit

Nathaniel Liir

Predestined Backpacker

9,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am
(Ooc: I ran into a slight writer's block and I wasn't keeping an eye on this sweatdrop Sorry oxo; )

After Thalia had given the small minotaur his drink, she heard someone behind her when she turned to see a teifling. "Oh, hello. My name is Thalia, and this little griffon napping on my head is Eira. Its a pleasure to meet you, Toven." She chuckled lightly to shake his hand a little. ".. And I'm good, thank you very much."

A light smile formed her lips as she took a quick glance at the exhibits around them. "I'm rather to surprise to see so many animals here, especially the Emperor Penguins and Snow Leopards."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:36 am
Temperance Thalia
(Ooc: I ran into a slight writer's block and I wasn't keeping an eye on this sweatdrop Sorry oxo; )

After Thalia had given the small minotaur his drink, she heard someone behind her when she turned to see a teifling. "Oh, hello. My name is Thalia, and this little griffon napping on my head is Eira. Its a pleasure to meet you, Toven." She chuckled lightly to shake his hand a little. ".. And I'm good, thank you very much."

A light smile formed her lips as she took a quick glance at the exhibits around them. "I'm rather to surprise to see so many animals here, especially the Emperor Penguins and Snow Leopards."

Thoven survayed the animals in their various cages, and although it was interesting to see the assorted animals, he couldn't help feeling a twinge of pity - such magnificent creatures shouldn't be forced to live imprisoned like this, regardless of how spacious or well fed they may be. A gilded cage was still a cage.
"Yes, I wonder where they all came from... Are they even native to this world?"

Then, trying to distract himself from thinking about the zoo, he looked at the young lady standing in front of him. "Speaking of which, which land do you call home?"  

Tea Drinking Tiefling

Nathaniel Liir

Predestined Backpacker

9,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 am
"I-I haven't found a place to actually call home... I'm still searching." Answered Thalia. Not that she'd rather stay at one place, Thalia enjoyed exploring as it kept her busy throughout the winter season. Though if there was a place she had visited, no doubt she would come back a second time.

"But I only come out when there's snow and ice on the ground. Lakes are usually my sleeping place during the day.' She explained somewhat briskly.

Looking back at Toven, Thalia's hand began to pet Eira on her shoulder who purred lightly. "That said, I have never seen a tiefling before yet you are the first." A small paused when she noticed the rusty battle axe in his hand. "That's a fine looking weapon you have there." She commented.  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff