Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 am
-Prods this up-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 am
I've got Taya'mfupa's baby brother. He's also sick and is a priest. I could play him as adol or adult.

My SoA wants RP with your SoA!
User Image
Name: N'Seka
Pride: K'A
Type of RP: Family or healing. Or just some OOC plotting/discussing how their IC relationship has been. They're raised as siblings so they should know each other xd
Anything else?: He was sick as a cub, ok as a juve and early adolescent but got sick again and kind of lost faith in trying to cure the disease. He turned to religion at that point. I suppose that could be an interesting starting point. Healer vs priest.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
Name: Usiku'Ajani (goes by AJ)
Pride: Rogue.
Type of RP: AJ was exiled about a year ago from his original pride and has been down in the dumps. Maybe Hajime can comfort him and perhaps convince him to stop moping and get on with his life? Can be multiple RPs if you wish. This is technically backlogging for AJ, so he's in no hurry to go anywhere.
Anything else?: AJ was exiled cause he was gay. If Hajime isn't cool with that then AJ can just not mention why he was exiled. But if he is cool with it I would like AJ to open up and talk about it a little bit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:56 am
I've been thinking... would you consider a RPed "donor" for Taya'mfupa? I really like the idea of rolling for disease outcome and wouldn't mind leaving them all in the pride/letting you decide where they end up. I've got three candidates that might work.

Xatu: Bonelands lion with a rank that allows and encourages him to travel. He's sworn to celibacy inside the pride but nothing prevents him from courting females outside of it. Two nearly done RPs, and will probably get some more done during the meta.

Blota: Ex-mizimu so could totally relate to the plague situation. I'd like him to meet her at any rate since I think it'd do him good to talk about his guilt about leaving his pride when disease and disaster struck. 8 finished RPs.

Paean: Blank slate, no RPs yet.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:20 pm
I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, today's the first day off I've had in six days, and they're nearing the middle of a very large reset at work(Most endcap shelves are getting lopped off halfway down, and they rearranged the entire front end section of the store), so my brain was fuddled from the stress of it ^^; I'd love RP with all of them for Taya heart I'll have to think on the baby-daddy thing... It's actually very tempting, because that'd ensure a large litter(I was initially going to random-rogue breed her) heart

I'd also love that RP with AJ and Hajime xd heart I don't suppose you guys could start? heart My brain's still fuddled, amid trying to finish an SRP for a couple Firekin of mine(OMG, almost to 10 RPs for Kosuke and Shula again eek ) surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image
Name: Mubina
Pride: Rogue
Type of RP: Hajime could help her start a new beginning.
Anything else?: She just got her heart broken and is currently too depressed to do much of anything. She completely distrusts males. So it may take some convincing to make her listen to Hajime but she could use the helping hand. A push to start living again would be good for her.

P.S. Please quote me or I might totally miss when you reply. xp

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:50 pm
Turanga and Niskat would make pretty babies. :] His markings are based on a Betta fish. He's a trickster and aways enjoys a good laugh. Otherwise, his personality is rather undeveloped. No affiliation with a pride. I just got him. (:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 am
I can totally relate to the work situation... I'll start something with N'Seka today if I can get my brain working. I've got some tags to handle for him and it's easier to write multiple entries with the same character smile

And just let me know if you want to use one of my boys!

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:25 pm
A start:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22837027

No rush whatsoever in tagging  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 am
(Must remember to reply to this more often!) I turned the idea of a donor for Taya over in my head all week(Literally), and came to the conclusion that after as much RP as she's apparently going to get... I didn't want to leave her with a lot of RP at the end of her life xd ; A short life, unfortunately crying The initial plot was that she'd have a litter and die... But because there's the RP with her 'brother', plus three others, and then a second with Xavier(I still need to poke Uta about that one that I'll not reveal in public), she'd pretty much have the RP for a second breeding xd ; Since I have a boy in the Kizaa I was starting to look for a fling for(He has 4 RPs... So does Taya), for the first litter I'll be using him... But I must confess that I'd love her to have a litter with Xatu, Ann TwT; Sopretty... But, that'd give time for RP to get done, without any huge rush 3nodding Does it... Does it make sense...? ^^;;

Lil and Leef - I'd love RP with your cheetahs heart Though Turanga's woefully lacking in RP, poor girl xd ;  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image
Name: Phayde
Pride: Rogue
Type of RP: He could be a potential mate or friend to Turanga. biggrin ;. They have good markings for one another. If not he'll def. be a friend. He needs them. He's a very considerate guy, and he CAN be airheaded but he's no Fry sadly :<. He has a bit of a darker side to him but if she were to be his loved one he wouldn't show it to her. He's also pretty quiet, and a good listener.
He's also a blank slate so I'll take on just friendship too XD.
Anything else?: DERP <3. He has a scarf.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:05 pm
Annchen

moineau bavarde

Tag! heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:11 pm
*shifty eyes* I might have tagged you back already... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:19 pm
D: I totally didn't know you replied! So sorry! Do you want to start it or shall I start it?

Don't know when I'd be able to start it though, probably tonight.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 pm
Lilbabe808
D: I totally didn't know you replied! So sorry! Do you want to start it or shall I start it?

Don't know when I'd be able to start it though, probably tonight.

Totally okay, I didn't know you replied to my reply... xd ;;; -Kicks Gaia- It used to notify me when I got posts in my threads... emo

I don't suppose you could start? heart

And I fail, I didn't get to replying to two RPs I wanted to reply to today emo *Got dragged three places three different times*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff