Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Care to interact? [Nat's plot thread of doom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 am
ChaosTheories
Oh, I have a boy who might get along with her if you want some general rp, if that'll help. ^o^

I'm looking for rp for this guy, Tlotlego'Setu. Setu's a bit of a shy male, doesn't really like talking about himself, but he is curious about others and kind. He has recently reunited with his family in the PL.
I'm fine for general RP... she really needs it, especially to bring her personality out more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:14 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
I'm fine for general RP... she really needs it, especially to bring her personality out more.

Sweet, I can start up an rp if you don't mind waiting a little bit longer. <3

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:26 am
ChaosTheories

Sweet, I can start up an rp if you don't mind waiting a little bit longer. <3
I don't mind waiting at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:23 am
I added two new SoA and updated a plot for Tihooske  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:38 pm
For your hyena girls, if anyone wants a fling?
Murka is your dude unless she wants to join the graveyard pack :3. He plays the 'fool' card and the 'follower' card but really he is quite calculating and too smart for his own good. Just he thinks following and being the 'dumb' one won't make him responsible for anything. Aka, he could be a king if he wanted but he rather not. He'd also be kinda standoffish to gals and wouldn't really show affection, and he will look annoyed when they show it to him but he would 'accept' If that makes sense.

[ Unnamed yeenur ] All I know is that, he is a very kind male. Soft spoken, and is a follower to a lion. More like Batman and Robin to be exact. They go around collecting stories from others and they thrive on storytelling. They also both have amazing memory and can retell a story to a fault. Though anyone who wants to go with him would have to understand he travels the world , so long distance relationship or a very touching one night stand. Either way he would be emotionally involved and would spend time before he leaves and will TRY to visit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:13 am
RP for Tadelesh

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in:
General RP! <3
Reason:
I saw the boys didn't have much RP and i was like "What?! No RP?! I have to get this gal hooked up with Tadelesh ASAP, STAT!"
So i wanted to do it. Plus i have a Nchi girl to throw in case you got some.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:28 am
User Image

Burkuteshti RP? Omurtak is small, not very handsome, and has issues about having a rogue father. He's ferocious in battle to try to make up to said issues however, so I figure we could get the two guys in trouble somehow? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:41 pm
Chi Sohma
For your hyena girls, if anyone wants a fling?
[ Unnamed yeenur ] All I know is that, he is a very kind male. Soft spoken, and is a follower to a lion. More like Batman and Robin to be exact. They go around collecting stories from others and they thrive on storytelling. They also both have amazing memory and can retell a story to a fault. Though anyone who wants to go with him would have to understand he travels the world , so long distance relationship or a very touching one night stand. Either way he would be emotionally involved and would spend time before he leaves and will TRY to visit.
I can see him with Obeyemi, either the long distance relationship or very touching ONS will work.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf
RP for Tadelesh

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in:
General RP! <3
Reason:
I saw the boys didn't have much RP and i was like "What?! No RP?! I have to get this gal hooked up with Tadelesh ASAP, STAT!"
So i wanted to do it. Plus i have a Nchi girl to throw in case you got some.
I don't understand what you're asking for exactly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm
Annchen
User Image

Burkuteshti RP? Omurtak is small, not very handsome, and has issues about having a rogue father. He's ferocious in battle to try to make up to said issues however, so I figure we could get the two guys in trouble somehow? smile
Oh, sounds good to me. :3 He needs someone to excite him and trouble will do it.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Just a meet-and-greet, a bit of adventure, becoming friends. that stuff is what i mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Just a meet-and-greet, a bit of adventure, becoming friends. that stuff is what i mean.
With who?  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

With one of your wild dogs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:36 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

With one of your wild dogs.
Bamidele is the only one that has anything for him though.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I don't mind really.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers