Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
The Serpent's Cavern: Serpentsong's Active Roleplays(Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm
EviLXmasBaby

She leaned back upon the rock, her eyes closed as she listened to him speak. He certainly was not one for conversation, and his words did prove that much. She smirked as he inquired about her tentacles, she chuckling the slightest. "Lineage I should say...my father's trait. Both I and my brother share them as well. Though I wonder why he would be so blessed with them, he seems so flawed." She held the rodent above her, the blood dripping into her mouth as she all but purred. "No god dares go near my father...nor does he answer to any." She smirked, she abit of a daddy's girl.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:34 pm
serpentsong

The demon boy listened intently as she spoke, watching her movements. "I see," he finally stated, wondering a slight bit about her father. Though, ever so slight, as she was probably far more interesting. "Ah, siblings," he commented, hearing the mention of a brother. "Fortunately I know very little about my full-blood brother. I do however have two half-sisters, one of which I was practically raised with in mother's evil clutches. The other, again, I have no clue as to what she's like.." He rambled a little, though he wasn't sure why. He never was one to talk about families. Yet, this demon gave him reason to blurt out such nonsense.

He then thought about her statement of her father versus a deity, and he smiled along with her. Sin had a feeling that her talk about her father was simple praise; was he perhaps her role model? Surely, though, even deities had power over demons like them selves... at times. "If I.." he paused, not sure how to state his next thought. "If I were to, perhaps, keep in touch with you, as it were.. I'd eventually have to meet your father, wouldn't I?" While finishing his words, he tossed the last bit of the rodent into his mouth. You could hear the little bones breaking as his teeth crunched away at it, finishing the poor little thing in one finally gulp. A bit of its blood trickled out of the side of his mouth, to which he grinned.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:58 pm
EviLXmasBaby

"Siblings are perhaps the most overrated of blood relatives, the world produces. My brother betrayed the family blood and went to mate with a mortal...an innocent...sweet mortal..disgusting." She spat abit of bone from her mouth, she growling and tearing abit of flesh from the rodent, she arching over the rock and grinning as she looked up at the other. "I would like to think you could...change your views..on women...hm? After all...sin...can be so much fun..." She giggled and slid her body down the rock, she near moaning at the stone tore against her back. "Mmm...father would like to meet you....it has been a long time since he has met...fresh blood....in the demon world....you'll intrigue him..."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:12 pm
serpentsong

Again, Sin watched her carefully, taking in the little details. Her talk of her brother sounded similar to that of his opinions about his own family, though.. worse, as a mortal was mentioned. He merely snickered at the thought. Her words of sin, though.. that really caught his attention. "I can't quite say what would change my views on women in general, ," he said in a soft growl, lowering himself closer to her. He shifted so that he lay on his stomach on the boulder, looking down at her. He watched her suggestive body language and purred a little, not necessarily realizing he was doing it. A part of him just could not resist such devious actions, as this female was trying to tempt him with. And.. to his surprise, it was working.. a bit..

Maybe more than a bit..

"I see," he stated, at the mention of her father. Idly, he let one of his paws fall so that it rest just above Oriana's shoulder. His claws were extended, though he would only reach her if she let him. "Perhaps it would be a necessary change for me.. meeting another demon. And, from how you praise him, a powerful demon at that. I.. suppose I could respect that."

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:27 pm
EviLXmasBaby

She could feel him, rather than see him move, she arching abit against the rock, the action raising her shoulder just enough where she could feel the brush of his claws against her fur. She let her eyes roll up as her hands slid up along the boulder before carefully caressing his hand, drawing it down abit more. "I don't bite much...I promise...and I will not even slap you.." She smiled, her eyes starring out then to the forest beyond, her breathing slow and gathered as she listened to him speak. "Powerful....and secluded...he does not venture out into the mortal world often...prefers the shadows..I cannot say I blame them....the shadows hold...such...sweet treats..." She ran her cheek lightly against that hanging arm, the action almost unconscious...the male intrigued her, she was not ashamed to admit that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:48 pm
serpentsong

Oddly, the way Oriana moved towards him, Sin realized she.. welcomed the physical interaction. His claws retracted a little as they touched her fur, but still, she was probably able to feel their sharp tips. He grinned a little in response to her comments. "That's a relief," he said, faking a bit of a sigh, as if he was holding his breath. "Though, I cannot say I'd mind a bite." And in turn, as she silenced just enough for him, he did the same for her. Again, he could hear her tone towards her father full of endearment. And yet.. a slight tinge of something.. the possibility of the males meeting meaning something to her? He wasn't sure, but didn't ponder it for long, as her cheek then touched his hanging arm lightly.. It was a gesture that gave him a little chill, though a thrilling one, that wasn't sure he felt before. He shifted his arm slightly, raising it so that his paw could embrace her cheek, just holding it there a moment, if she would let him. He then looked down at her again, scooting forward a little to see her eyes if she looked back up at him. An evil grin placed on his lips.  

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:04 am
EviLXmasBaby

"The bites...are reserved for those that earn them...." She ran her cheek against his palm, she purring for the slightest of moments before her senses snapped back into place, her eyes flicking open, meeting his, and that dark grin. What else does one do when confronted with the look of true evil? She let her own pale lips curl into a grin, what was he thinking? "I see the shadows...in you...Sin...I could curl up in that darkness...like a blanket..." She slid up along the rock, turning so her front pressed against the cold, hard stone. She never, for even a moment, letting her eyes move away from his. "and yet.....I cannot see beyond the dark..." She puled herself up abit closer to him, as if the less distance between them might make it easier to see into his mind and passed the mask.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:25 am
serpentsong

For a moment, Sin compared Oriana's actions to that of a kitten, nuzzling into his touch. An ebil kitten, of course, as per her words and sly grin. "Fair enough," he answered, cocking his head to the side, acting almost boyish for a second. "Perhaps, in time, then." Though he straightened his head and changed his expression as she began inching her way towards him, their eyes locked in such a way that the surrounding woods and little light from the moon started to fade. She spoke again, and now her voice almost carved into him as she was attempting to see into him. A quick thought passed through his mind at this; should he attempt his facade again? His immediate reaction to a female inquiring too much? But, no, her words indicated that she merely wanted to see.. Instead, he tried another approach, one unusual for him.

"Getting a bit close, are we? I don't want to disappoint you. You may find something in which you do not seek." His words were clear, yet, he didn't move. He let her get closer, if that's what she desired, and gazed back into her demanding eyes, for they caught him, frozen here for the time being. Although his paw, which had not moved from its hanging spot, now was in reach of her back, near her shoulder blades. Carefully, somewhat hesitating, he placed his paw just above her fur, almost worried one of her tentacles would reach up and thwack his paw away if he dare rest it against her.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:49 am
EviLXmasBaby

She felt his paw slide down over her back, that added touch made her body arch just slightly into the pressure. Her tentacles did not slap him away, but all them ore drew her toward him, she cocking her head to the side as she lingered only inches from him, she sitting atop the boulder, her legs straddling it on either side. "Disappointment is part of life...it makes us appreciate the things we do get all the more..." She breathed slow, deep, her chest rising and falling with each new breath, her eyes darkening with intent. "I have not met another....that has intrigued me like you..." she reached out one clawed finger, sliding it along the blood that dripped from his lips. She caught one tray drop in her claw, bringing that blood to her lips, lapping at it with her tongue.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:11 am
serpentsong

Sin stayed still as she moved up towards him, placing herself just in front of him on the boulder. Her tentacles merely lifted her up and plopped her down, fascinating the boy as they were so strong. Her words, though, as always, were filled with such a similarity to his thoughts. He understood. She understood him, it seemed. His tail lashed behind him wildly, repeatedly, as he felt some of the heat of her body being so near. Oriana's eyes, ever more so demanding, looked into his still as she stayed silent for a moment. He watched her, her figure showing more clearly now that she was closer and entered the moonlight more. Every breath of hers, he mimicked, trying to train his own to be in sync with hers.

Her sudden movement however stopped him. "Intrigued?" he repeated, a smirk appearing on his lips. "I assume I should take that as a compliment." Her actions thereafter gave him enough of a yes for which he could not move. He stared at her claw, the slightest remnant's of their prey's blood present, soon to be gone as she licked it. After a moment, he leaned the slightest bit forward, placing a paw just above where her legs rest, his claws extended again. Damn it all to hell, he thought to himself, thinking he was about to be ensnared in some type of trap.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 am
EviLXmasBaby

She watched him, took note of his breathing, the way they seemed to even breathe as one. She chuckled and watched his paw, those claws lingering just above her, not touching, but daring to do so. She ran her hand downward, placing her's over his, drawing it down to her leg, she hissing as she felt his claws on her thigh. "You fear....touching me. I promise I will only bite if you want it, and I will not hate you for the touch of a paw." She licked the last stray bit of blood from her lips. She had him, and she knew it, she could see it in his eyes, the way he moved and the way he didn't. The fact she missed was that, not only had she caught his attention, but she was caught as well, her eyes locked on his as her tongue moved over her lower lip. Oh how her father would be pleased with this one, and perhaps her mother would be as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:38 pm
serpentsong

Oriana's paw over his own felt warm, so warm that Sin stared at it with a slight tilt of his head. He only looked back up into her eyes as she hissed. "I admit, I'm not sure if I fear touching you for your own inner wrath, or that of your father." He winked at her, grinning a little, a fang slipping from under his lip. For the first time since their meeting, he worried less and dared to be a little.. well daring! Mimicking her own licking motion, his tongue ran against the sharpest point of his canine, actually slicing it a little. The tiniest droplet of blood rest there on the tip of his tongue. He used his paw to raise her own to his mouth and licked at her claws, leaving traces of blood there. And while their paws were still raised, he leaned in to watch carefully to see what she'd do, as she would be but mere inches from his own face.  

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 pm
EviLXmasBaby

The woman watched him close, her eyes transfixed on his tongue as it slide from his mouth to trail along that sharp canine. She could almost feel the skin tear, she smelling the blood and closing her eyes as she did so. He was tempting her, she knew that much and while his words still echoed in her mind she let her eyes flick open. She watched him as he ran that bloody tongue along her claws, the blood warm to the touch. "Inner wrath....is not to be feared from me...touch, is something that I long for....and father...." She slowly moved her body in, almost in a trace as she flicked her tongue against her claw, tasting his blood on her lips. "Father will see me dead for such and action.." She grinned, letting that sharp tip of claw slice her lower lip, deep, crimson blood budding on the pale pink surface. "I see your hand....and raise you....Sin..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:06 am
serpentsong

Sin sucked in a breath as he fixed on her eyes, her lips, her tongue.. Her words finally snapped him back to reality, but only for a moment. He let himself breathe again, listening carefully. Of course, the demon male wasn't sure how to answer, though the fact that she would not act out against him was somewhat reassuring. Well, was, until.. Oriana was tempting him. It's a trap, he thought again to himself. Did he want to give himself up? He admitted, inwardly, that she had snagged him pretty good tonight. If he dared, though.. it was a good chance she'd have hooked. But his body began to react before his mind had caught up. He inched forward again, his eyes fixed on her sliced open lip. Sin, his mind repeated. Sin. "Forgive me," he said aloud, to everyone and no one all at the same time, as he closed the gap and let the still bloody tip of his tongue touch her lip, lightly licking her wound.  

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:21 am
EviLXmasBaby

Her eyes closed once more as his tongue moved to lick the blood from her lip. The rest of the world seeming to fade to a haze as he did. She seemed to her him ask for forgiveness, for what? she wondered, was this not he normal outcome of the game they had been playing? She smiled softly, the smallest little fangs showing as her lips slowly parted, she drawing in that bleeding tongue, tasting of him what he had tasted of her. She daring to be bold, daring to let her tentacles slide along his cheek, behind his neck and draw him in. The kiss would not linger, at least not for long, for it was the blood she was after, the taste of iron and salt filling her mouth moment before she pulled back, a purr coming from her lips. "Forgiven...."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff