Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:05 am
"yeah he is sweatdrop but deep down, hes not so bad xd " he replied. mokuba always was the one whod befriend setos enemies, his heart was just to warm. besides, to mokube, by the looks of the girl, surly shouldnt be something for seto to worry about. and also, seto was the KING of games, nothign should intimidate his big brother, he was just to cool for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:36 pm
"Well?" Seto asked. Luna looked up. "Are you ready to go?"
She nodded and followed along behind him. He led her to a limosine which made her eyes go wide. He noted her reaction and held the door for her.
"Alright, down to business. You're still convinced you should duel me?" Seto made sure his brother was buckled up and turned to see her reaction.
She glared at me, her jaw set. "Yes," was all she said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:50 pm
this shouldnt take long, i could probably be home in time for my favorite show mokuba thought having complete convidence in his brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:28 pm
Malik was bored. there was absolutely nothing to do in Domino. He had come to visit his sister, but she was so busy with the museum that she never had time for him. He sigh and took another sip of his smoothie. It was then that he got the idea to go and visit some of his old "friends." After finishing his smoothie, Malik walked off towards the Kame Game Shop.  

oni_kura

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:03 pm
Duke put away his final stack of papers and shut down his laptop. He looked at the clock, which in turn told him he could go somewhere with tons of time to spare. "Self-employment is a great job," he smirked, then got out of his chair. "I guess I could check the friendly rivalry down at the Kame..."
With that in mind he locked the door and made his way to the Kame Game Shop.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:14 pm
Bakura was bored. He was so bored he could do anything...even hang out with Yugi and his friends. He then got up and walked over to his closet to get his coat and headed out towards the Kame game shop....Yugi was sure to be there.  

SetoBatman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:20 pm
((i love your siggy setobatman!! sooo cute! heart whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:52 pm
InunaideGner
((i love your siggy setobatman!! sooo cute! heart whee ))
((Thanks! blaugh heart ))  

SetoBatman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:07 pm
Luna waited, wondering where they were going. Seto told the driver to stop and they got out in front of the Kame where the cameras were waiting. This duel would be televised across the nation and Luna was almost nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:18 pm
Duke was almost at the Kame, but he saw Kaiba's limo and slowed down a tad. "Thingfs are going to get really interesting," he thought.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:11 pm
Malik had decided to do a bit of spying before he talked to yugi and co. He almost laughed as he saw Duke Devlin, Bakura AND Seto Kaiba coming all at the same time. From his place on the roof he could see everything but still remain hidden to everyone else. Mabye coming to Domino was a good idea after all. With that, Malik sat down to watch the show unfold.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:54 pm
Seto watched his opponent as she pulled a duel disk from her canvas bookbag. Turning to concentrate on his own deck, he made sure that his Blue Eyes White Dragons were still in it. He had the Exodia he had won from Yugi but he wasn't sure he should use it. He deliberated with himself and decided not to pull any punches.
He thought back to what the old man had tried to teach him before he'd died. Seto wasn't sure if he understood, but he was sure he was learning. He'd bought the Kame and allowed Yugi and his 'brother' to live there and he hoped it was enough.
He turned his attention back to the duel where Luna was waiting impatiently.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:45 pm
Bakura finally arrived at the Kame game shop. "What is this? A duel? This is going to be more interesting than I thought it was going to be." Bakura Thought. He then walked over to Duke Devlin. Then watched Kaiba and his opponent start the duel.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:14 pm
Luna saw the people around her from the corner of her eye. She noted the white haired boy and who she thought was an extremely effeminite boy of the same age, then turned back to the duel.
Seto had snapped back to reality from whatever la-la land he was in and was concentrating fully on her. She was nervous but got over it quickly. Her Amazoness Paladin was standing against Seto's Battle Ox and they were even. She played Malevolent Nuzzler and destroyed Seto's Ox and 700 of his Life Points. Seto didn't even flinch.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:22 pm
Seto almost laughed when Luna destroyed his Battle Ox. He had drawn four of the five pieces of Exodia and all he had to do was fight defensively. He could just defend himself until he drew the last piece. That in mind he laid his defense and waited.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff