Ileatea's Plotting Thread (Updated 6/26) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 am
I think it'd be amusing, he often spins tales for females while on his travels XD I think it would be pretty hilarious if he started to tell her a story but she'd heard it before. Or something like that, especially if he was telling it wrong / lying about it.

So, who starts?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 am
Lethrossen
I think it'd be amusing, he often spins tales for females while on his travels XD I think it would be pretty hilarious if he started to tell her a story but she'd heard it before. Or something like that, especially if he was telling it wrong / lying about it.

So, who starts?

If you could and send me a link once you have it posted?  

Ileatea

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:02 pm
sure thing, I might not get it up until tomorrow because family came over and theyre distracting XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:05 am
Lethrossen
sure thing, I might not get it up until tomorrow because family came over and theyre distracting XD

That's fine it's the holiday's there are sure to be lot's of distractions over the next few day's.  

Ileatea

Ileatea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 pm
Bump~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 pm
Bump~  

Ileatea

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:12 am
I'm working on our thread! Sorry it's taken me so long -headdesk-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 am
ileatea

our thread is made!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22545777

My responses should come a lot quicker than it took for me to start this XD heart  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 am
I WANT RP
Your SOA: Imarogbe
My SOA: K'visha
The Basic Personalitly Of Your SOA: Imarogbe has an independent streak and a high intelligence level. He, for the most part, maintains a cool exterior and rarely lets anyone know that they've got an advantage over him until he can reverse the situation. Ima is generally a fun guy with a passion for life. With an impish sense of humor, he saunters through life with a grin on his face.With a deep love for anyone that he considers a part of his family, he doesn't make friends easily, but keeps the ones that he does. Any banu or children of his would know only love and family. Ima's heart is big enough to share with everyone in his family, especially his own.

Your Offer: Mate & Pride {Ukuucha'Wafalme}
Anything I need to know: There's a big metaplot coming up in the U'W (link in my sig), that will affect both of them  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:13 am
I WANT RP
Your SOA: Umeko
My SOA: Ganat'eba
The Basic Personalitly Of Your SOA: Umeko is honestly greatly underdeveloped, I know that she wouldn't be a mean girl at all. Quiet and has a bit of a god complex, her father is a god who likes to sleep around, she has never met him.
Your Offer: Possible mates depending on how they get on, maybe a fling, rp to see how they click.
Anything I need to know: I am just becoming more active again after taking a bit of a hiatus. I dont mind getting gentle pokes and reminders about things and infact sometimes they help. If you have AIM I prefer to plot on there just cause its easier for me to rememebr... but I like guild rps. My SN is nessiaing1102  

nessiaing

Ileatea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 pm
It's Fine. Really your not the only one who has not posted a thread just yet.

Lethrossen
ileatea

our thread is made!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22545777

My responses should come a lot quicker than it took for me to start this XD heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:45 pm
She is certainly a very pretty girl. I actually have it planned to try and get him into the Sukafumo later but we could see how he get's on with her for a fling before he does so or even after as they allow for flings, if you would like?

nessiaing
I WANT RP
Your SOA: Umeko
My SOA: Ganat'eba
The Basic Personalitly Of Your SOA: Umeko is honestly greatly underdeveloped, I know that she wouldn't be a mean girl at all. Quiet and has a bit of a god complex, her father is a god who likes to sleep around, she has never met him.
Your Offer: Possible mates depending on how they get on, maybe a fling, rp to see how they click.
Anything I need to know: I am just becoming more active again after taking a bit of a hiatus. I dont mind getting gentle pokes and reminders about things and infact sometimes they help. If you have AIM I prefer to plot on there just cause its easier for me to rememebr... but I like guild rps. My SN is nessiaing1102

Ileatea

Ileatea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 pm
For your offer for K'visha I am going to have to say that wee will have to see how they get on. If he can convince her to join him as one of his Banu then I would love for her to go with him. How many Banu does he have so far if I may ask?

Boudaihobbit
I WANT RP
Your SOA: Imarogbe
My SOA: K'visha
The Basic Personalitly Of Your SOA: Imarogbe has an independent streak and a high intelligence level. He, for the most part, maintains a cool exterior and rarely lets anyone know that they've got an advantage over him until he can reverse the situation. Ima is generally a fun guy with a passion for life. With an impish sense of humor, he saunters through life with a grin on his face.With a deep love for anyone that he considers a part of his family, he doesn't make friends easily, but keeps the ones that he does. Any banu or children of his would know only love and family. Ima's heart is big enough to share with everyone in his family, especially his own.

Your Offer: Mate & Pride {Ukuucha'Wafalme}
Anything I need to know: There's a big metaplot coming up in the U'W (link in my sig), that will affect both of them

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 pm
ileatea
It's Fine. Really your not the only one who has not posted a thread just yet.

er... ? Alright, well please just let me know when you've tagged (no rush, obviously) so I can try and be quicker with replies.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 am
Cool, I'll start something. So far, he has no banu that are set in stone. I'm am currently RPing him with different lionesses to see how he gets along with them. But he's still alone  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff