Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:07 pm
Princess_Feylin

Okay no problem, yay :3 i can start an RP later tonight after work and i'll drop the link here or if your on aim we can do aim if you prefer <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 pm
Day Dreamer427
Okay no problem, yay :3 i can start an RP later tonight after work and i'll drop the link here or if your on aim we can do aim if you prefer <3
Guild is easier for me to keep track of, on the whole.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 pm
*drops off link* heart I Need Cheering Up  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 am
Day Dreamer427
*drops off link* heart I Need Cheering Up
So sorry to have taken forever about tagging this, but tag!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 am
Ru grew up!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:57 am
-nudges-  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:51 am
Tuomas I choose you!
Your SoA: Anezka
My SoA: Tuomas
Plots/Ideas/Thoughts: She needs an older guide to teach her how to be a Lawspeaker. She is particularly interested in the pride's history, and by that the history of the old blood especially, and won't be the sort to kid around in it. I can see her looking up to him as a sort of mentor and respecting the way he handles himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:53 am
Dulcea
Tuomas I choose you!
Your SoA: Anezka
Plots/Ideas/Thoughts: She needs an older guide to teach her how to be a Lawspeaker. She is particularly interested in the pride's history, and by that the history of the old blood especially, and won't be the sort to kid around in it. I can see her looking up to him as a sort of mentor and respecting the way he handles himself.
Sounds great! Any chance I can convince you to start it, since I'll be heading out pretty shortly?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 am
Sure thing, I'll drop the link here in a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:35 am
Link drop, I am lame.  

Dulcea

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 am
(my soa) I choose you!
Your SoA: Suklaa Mintuu Mansikaa
Plots/Ideas/Thoughts: SMM is very tough and rough around the edges. Her mother liked to deny who her father was, and though she eventually found out who her father was she too likes to deny it. SMM is going to be a reaver and she doesn't have a flirty bone in her very tough body, if she took a liking to someone though she may bully them. I was thinking perhaps she would take a fancy to him and start trying to push him around, being tough and not very girlie she'd find it very hard to tell him what she meant in another way. She has taken a leaf out of her mothers book thinking, well, knowing, that females are stronger than males and that they have to take charge of the situation, unfortunately this particular situation she won't know how to handle correctly and will go to the old fall back position of, if something needs to be done, it should be done with force. I would love a fellah for SMM though it might be some what of a difficult start she would eventually figure out that there are better ways to show ones affection especially if he told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:50 pm
Syrius Lionwing
(my soa) I choose you!
Your SoA: Suklaa Mintuu Mansikaa
Plots/Ideas/Thoughts: SMM is very tough and rough around the edges. Her mother liked to deny who her father was, and though she eventually found out who her father was she too likes to deny it. SMM is going to be a reaver and she doesn't have a flirty bone in her very tough body, if she took a liking to someone though she may bully them. I was thinking perhaps she would take a fancy to him and start trying to push him around, being tough and not very girlie she'd find it very hard to tell him what she meant in another way. She has taken a leaf out of her mothers book thinking, well, knowing, that females are stronger than males and that they have to take charge of the situation, unfortunately this particular situation she won't know how to handle correctly and will go to the old fall back position of, if something needs to be done, it should be done with force. I would love a fellah for SMM though it might be some what of a difficult start she would eventually figure out that there are better ways to show ones affection especially if he told her.
I don't know if Tomi's likely to fall for anyone, ever. But he would probably have no difficulty telling SMM that she's not really going about winning a boy the right way, and then try to convince her to turn her efforts on someone else.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:10 pm
I feel like my Brynja needs to be involved with one of your lions. 8I  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm