Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply The Official Nintendo Guild
What if you were an Nintendo Super Villain? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Evil
  Yes
  No
  I love trollin'
View Results

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:29 pm
jillian770
meep12345
If I were a Nintendo Super Villain... If I were... cat_rolleyes

...Oh! cat_blaugh

I'd build a really, really, really big, kind of impractical, aircraft and proceed to fly over a dreamy place that is full of, supposed, lazy people living in peace that I wish to conquer (only to be later defeated by a pepto-bismal coloured vacuum shaped like a cute lil' marshmellow)... cat_4laugh

Oh wait, thats not very villainy... cat_eek
...Especially if I already know how it will end... cat_sweatdrop

Lol wut? xd

lol, I was describing MetaKnight, and what he did, in the Revenge of MetaKnight, one of the games part of Kirby Superstar and the remake, Kirby Superstar Ultra cat_lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:55 am
Roar Blue Dragon
1. Invest in real estate. Preferably really old buildings far from each other. Chances are one is at the bottom of a lake or in a volcano, chances are they are cheap. Remember location determines price.
2. Get a bunch of minions, but only after learning their weaknesses. Hire only ones whose weakness is tied to an item or series of items.
3. Place minions in real estate locations. Save for those who are bottom-of-the-barrel-with-nothing-to-lose, they were a bargain so put them everywhere.
4. Have map of every real estate location drawn and all minion's items of weakness found.
5. Place map in chest located near entrance, place Minion's item of weakness in chest roughly half-way through area they are located.
6. Watch as minions are slowly picked off one by one.
7. Realize how stupid of a plan this all was. Swear to sell dungeons and hire better help if I survive.
8. Fight rival in dramatic battle with everything-or-nothing in mind, but only after allowing him to gain item or weapon I'm weak against. Might need to kidnap girlfriend to force battle.
9. Lose battle against Rival. Swear revenge and retreat or fake death.
10. Appear in sequel. Deny previous failure.
11. Repeat above steps.
12. Become popular villain, keep returning in series with same basic strategy. Begin charging Nintendo to use likeness in game.

There, a 12 step program for my Super Villain life.

I approve this plan. XD  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 am
Rei Kuroniko

Thank you. I went really into detail on my failure there.

Yeah, seems like me and Meep were the only ones content in knowing they fail. I'm Ganon/Ganondorf and he's MetaKnight though. Still we get to be popular and appear in the sequels so yeah that is a plus.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 am
Roar Blue Dragon

I'm like Shadow, I have a General plan, but then another villain pisses me off and I join the otherside until the next master plan. I guess I'm a sort of Villain by Association. XD  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jillian770

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:57 pm
meep12345
jillian770
meep12345
If I were a Nintendo Super Villain... If I were... cat_rolleyes

...Oh! cat_blaugh

I'd build a really, really, really big, kind of impractical, aircraft and proceed to fly over a dreamy place that is full of, supposed, lazy people living in peace that I wish to conquer (only to be later defeated by a pepto-bismal coloured vacuum shaped like a cute lil' marshmellow)... cat_4laugh

Oh wait, thats not very villainy... cat_eek
...Especially if I already know how it will end... cat_sweatdrop

Lol wut? xd

lol, I was describing MetaKnight, and what he did, in the Revenge of MetaKnight, one of the games part of Kirby Superstar and the remake, Kirby Superstar Ultra cat_lol

Ohhhh. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 pm
Roar Blue Dragon
Rei Kuroniko

Thank you. I went really into detail on my failure there.

Yeah, seems like me and Meep were the only ones content in knowing they fail. I'm Ganon/Ganondorf and he's MetaKnight though. Still we get to be popular and appear in the sequels so yeah that is a plus.

I guess this only goes to show that, for some, it is in the failure, not the success, that we find our villain-y inspirations emotion_kirakira  

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:42 pm
meep12345
I guess this only goes to show that, for some, it is in the failure, not the success, that we find our villain-y inspirations emotion_kirakira

emotion_kirakira So true. Besides we fail in really cool ways.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:11 pm
Roar Blue Dragon
meep12345

Yes, yes we do~ emotion_dealwithit  

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 pm
Destroy The world except for the six people who can kill me and kill a girls grandfather making her attempt suicide (saddest moment in a game) then create a giant tower with a similar structure to Dante's inferno and ascend to be the god of magic. Then destroy all of existence. Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha

That or spout the funniest things ever while kidnapping peach and making bowser eat the Mario bros. (I'm evil twisted )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 pm
meep12345
Roar Blue Dragon
meep12345

Yes, yes we do~ emotion_dealwithit

lol. They make them lose , so epic-ly  

jillian770

Alchemator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:51 pm
I would wear a cape wink
seriously though, I would.
my sinister aims would inadvertently be good because i think id rid the people of the world who are parasites, of the ability to procreate. then the world would be filled with children who were wanted and loved and taken care of properly.
Id call myself vashyrectomy boy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 pm
Alchemator
I would wear a cape wink
seriously though, I would.
my sinister aims would inadvertently be good because i think id rid the people of the world who are parasites, of the ability to procreate. then the world would be filled with children who were wanted and loved and taken care of properly.
Id call myself vashyrectomy boy

Yeah xd  

jillian770

Arbalesk

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:23 pm
If I was a Nintendo supervillain, I would probably think up a failing plan, and drag it out. As that plan finally fails, an even worse villain will use the dead remains of my plan, eclipse my villainous character, and successfully create a threat to the entirety of whatever it is he is trying to destroy. Then, I would join the hero's side for the final battle for a plot twist.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:25 pm
Try to destroy the world and remake it to be a 'better' world. Better as in what I see fit, anyway. Acquire rival, and start attacking them. Attack lightly at first but progress to where it will eventually lead to a full out death match. I lose, but end up surviving. Go into hiding and study rival's strengths and weaknesses. Rise up again, change tactics. Repeat.  

Ultra Kitty Girl

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:05 pm
If I were a villain what would I do...hmmm... Well for starters I would be cutest villain ever.So cute in fact it would be hard to believe that I was so evil.lol

Then I guess I would do the same thing we try to do every night Pinky...Try to take over the world.

The Official Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff