Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[RP Search] Breathe life into us - Do I owe you something? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:40 pm
Ameh

I would most certainly like to continue on that path that we had going for Shahla and Raja , Ameh. I will reply to it immediately. As far as breeding goes, I will leave that up to you. I am fine with either and rather it just work well for the story than anything else.

Halcyon would loooove attention and I am ALL for some play with him. <3 As for Fari, yes as well. I haven't been able to really play him, so this excites me. biggrin I could start one of these two also. Just let me know which one you would be interested in creating.

ileatea

Certainly! Feel free to pick the character and we could start something up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:10 pm
Updated a couple characters information. Halcyon is now going to be a mummer for his pride and Pichichu will be his familiar. ;]  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:01 pm
All RPs caught up, if anyone found a RP unfinished that we had going let me know. I would love to finish it so long as you were interested in doing so.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:55 pm
I was thinking, Juvic, Jandu, or Seiki.  

Ileatea

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 pm
ileatea

How about an RP with Tuvic, and if you would like another one later with another character or with Tuvic again we can do that? Who shall start?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:03 pm
That will work and I can get it started sometime over the next few day's.

Zingling
ileatea

How about an RP with Tuvic, and if you would like another one later with another character or with Tuvic again we can do that? Who shall start?

Ileatea

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:07 pm
I'll start something up for us for those two in the next few days, after the Christmas rush has died down in my house a bit, hehe.

Also, I found two old RPs that I believe are with you? I'd looove to finish them off, if possible C:
Ili'ella x Tafuki (I'm pretty sure Tafuki was your Ili'ella daughter? Correct me if I'm wrong about this though...)

Kakali x Ili'ella as well c:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:17 pm
I would be happy to continue and finish those and will be looking forward to the other two when they come. ;]

@Tea-
Looking forward to it.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:13 pm
Alright, I'm going to throw out some ideas XD I'm also very fond of letting events unfold naturally... so I'm cool with just general RP with maybe something more in the future or something... /rambles

FOR ESHED > azima
I'm looking for some more drama in Azima's life, which is always fun. He's a little crazy, though lions might not get to see that side of him unless his twin is around (twins = common in his bloodline, he thinks twins are due to a soul splitting in half. He also thinks his gender got mixed up with his twins -headdesk-). He's prissy, bossy and not very smart, though he likes to claim he is. Basically I just need more interactions with him >_>;; Basically I thought Eshed could be amusing interaction after spying 'experimenting, accidental harming of feelings, etc.' or even if it went in a different direction just ended up being one thread or something XD

FOR TANDU > mngkari
Mng could use a traveling buddy or something, she's been wanting to explore away from her pride since young and is finally working up the courage to leave. She'll most likely try and return to it though. Anyhow she's boisterous and unashamed of how others view her. She loves to have fun and has a great curiosity for others' traditions, lives, etc. She'll cry as quickly as she'll laugh, but she doesn't get offended or angry with others easily.

FOR FARIWUTA > canicus
Canicus gives off the general impression of being fairly quiet and a little boring, but he can be talkative and social when he wants to. He's very calm and level headed and doesn't let much bother him. He likes to spar more than anything else and hopes to one day advance as a fighter in the pride and get himself to a higher rank. He could use a male friend, or even just someone to regularly spar with.

okay, that is all for now XD Let me know what you're interested in / not interested in and if you'd like another thread or would like to wait on another thread etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:09 am
Lethrossen

I am honestly up for all three of these as they are very open-ended allowing lots of wiggle room. I think we should finish our open RP and try out one of these three first, then once those two are done start the other two and perhaps see what and where we want to go with what we have as far as addition RPs with said characters.

You have choice on who to play with next. Feel free to post the link here or pm it to me.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:40 pm
Heyo~ Messaging as promised~ :3

How would you feel about an RP with either Jibril or Fshed? Since I see you don't have RPs with them yet. :3 (As far as pattern/coloration wise I have to admit that I would LOVE to fling her with Seiki, as he's BEAUTIFUL, but I know you already have two RPs with him, so I would feel bad to ask >3< )

And a link to my girly just for offical purposes~ (Not that she's easy to forget, since she's all black an all XD )

As for plot, I feel the same way as you do about letting the story develop on it's own being more fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:23 am
RoseNightshade

I would most certainly enjoy RPing Jibril with her. He hasn't gotten much interaction yet and is still out on pilgrimage, so anything to help him find his true name would be amazing.

As for the Seiki fling... It seems I have been getting a lot of attempts at him. I would just say have an RP with him and see how they get along. xD; He is just that sort of character for me. He does what he wants.

Tara de Draiocht

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:08 am
excellent, I'm excited ^_^; I'll set up a thread closer to when our other thread is finished biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:38 am
Shahla have a pad? I'm not sure if she's attached to Raja or not thought I'd ask. xp  

Pink Myth

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:39 pm
Pink Myth

Shahla does not have a pad at the moment. Raja is a prospective pad for her until he decides she isn't worth his time anymore. She is going through some heartbreak, and has a bit of emotion baggage attached to her. I can see if I can find her old plot thread for you to read if you were interested. I will say now if Keantha, the owner of Harb, does still want to have her as his Banu then she will be going with him. How long it takes to get there depends on the story-line however.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff