Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[duel] anticipation (Bodair x Canicus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:11 am
She smirked softly as she ducked before rushing at him right when his guard was off and pinning him down onto his back towering over him smirking. "Mmm well could be the same as last time and I could ask for anything." She said as her paws kneaded his thick mane a little as she began to lean more into him her face drawing closer to his.

"What do you say?" She purred into his ear teasing the male.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:01 am
    Canicus just began to stretch when he saw the female lunge forward and as he tried to position himself to move out of the way her smaller frame plowed into his larger. She had taken him off guard, and he couldn't help but feel a little impressed with this.

The surprise did not show up on his features though, in fact he looked a little surly. Was she doing this on purpose, or was she making a series of mistakes that worked out in her favor? He cleared his throat. The same terms as before... whatever she wanted.. why was she kneading him like that? It made him feel uncomfortable, and deliciously hot at the same time. Literally his body temperature had increased!

He was in a very awkward position right now, wasn't he? Though... if he looked at it is being fair because of their last bet.. "I suppose, and that makes us even." He said slowly, as if he was not very curious in what she was going to ask for. But he was insanely curious.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:04 am
She smirked as she waited a moment before speaking again. "Alright then..." She muttered softly as she relaxed further into him. "I want-" she pausing thinking a moment. "Hmm tomorrow meet me here and I shall tell you what I want." She said before suddenly getting off him and making her way back to the inner pride to check on a few things before going out on her daily duties to the pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:13 am
    He wondered if it was going to be something like taking her share of duties or hunt for her or do something humiliating... mostly he went through the things she could want to keep his mind from suddenly touching back on some of the thoughts that had sparked in his mind.

It wasn't his fault, really. She was the flirtatious one. And then she was suddenly off of him and making her escape! Tell him tomorrow?! He groaned as he rolled over and got up, scowling at her back. Tell him tomorrow, why? A thousand possibilities surfaced and he shook his head, very much annoyed. He'd told her right away, hadn't he?

He grumbled and stalked off in the opposite direction without a word.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas