Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kento's Profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

Welcome to DTI

I would do your art but i aint at my cpu so i don't have the proper program to do so XD

Anyways what are ya aiming for with your Veemon?

DexDORUGoramon... DNA with MegaKabutarimon as a FlamDramon for DORUGoramon, then expose to the X-Antibody... I happen to like what it looks like ad read DNA is a loophole to the restricted/limited status.

O_O Whoa your really on top of things!

Hi I'm Karan and the who accepted you. : D Can't wait to see you in the rp or something.

OFFICIAL MOD WELCOME!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:31 pm
Black_Blood Cat
No no that's not kind enough.
Welcome to DTI Kento c:

I'm Kitty, people also call me BBC or Cat but you could choose whatever. I respond to any of those.

If you need any help or have a question and the info didn't serve any helpful answers then you could ask me or any of the mods. I suggest asking the mods though since I'm not a mod myself or that knowledgable about DTI OTL
But I suppose I have some information but well you get the point.

Veemon is a very popular choice. I'm not quite a fan of it but good luck with your DexDORUGoramon <3 That's quite the difficult steps to go there.

Long actually (includin several hundred posts, but fairly simple... just gotta figure out how to get X-antibodies and I'll be golden.  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 pm
Darkfire Karan
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

Welcome to DTI

I would do your art but i aint at my cpu so i don't have the proper program to do so XD

DexDORUGoramon... DNA with MegaKabutarimon as a FlamDramon for DORUGoramon, then expose to the X-Antibody... I happen to like what it looks like ad read DNA is a loophole to the restricted/limited status.

O_O Whoa your really on top of things!

Hi I'm Karan and the who accepted you. : D Can't wait to see you in the rp or something.

OFFICIAL MOD WELCOME!

I tend to give myself a well defined path in any RP I undertake to be involved in. I choose an end result and back tracked to find the simplest way to obtain what I want... Lucemon and Gaiomon were among my first choices and found no way to obtain either under the guilds rules, so I did some other thigs like searched for Dragon type digimon and used what they looked like as a way to find a uitable partner and found DexDORUGoramon. He likes similar to FFX's version of Bahamut, so I figured out who to get it.

But yes, thabk you for the welcome.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:42 am
Kento the Nogitsune
Zadok the 28th
Welcome to DTI!

Thank you, thank you, you're all too kind.
No problem, and also, Lucemon is rather easy to obtain depending on the form you wish it to be in. Simply DNA digivolve a devimon and an angemon to get lucemon chaosmode. now If you want the entire line, or the rookie form in particuliar, then you may be waiting a good while before that becomes a good alternative. And by wait a while I mean that you would need to win one via contest. X-antibody, as I am sure you know is also easiest to win via contest.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:50 am
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

Welcome to DTI

So are you wanting both DORUGoramon or just the Dex version? Cause if its just the Dex its easier to just DNA a Greymon and Garurumon and then dark digivolve your DORUGremon into a DexDORUGoramon  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:39 am
Zadok the 28th
Kento the Nogitsune
Zadok the 28th
Welcome to DTI!

No problem, and also, Lucemon is rather easy to obtain depending on the form you wish it to be in. Simply DNA digivolve a devimon and an angemon to get lucemon chaosmode. now If you want the entire line, or the rookie form in particuliar, then you may be waiting a good while before that becomes a good alternative. And by wait a while I mean that you would need to win one via contest. X-antibody, as I am sure you know is also easiest to win via contest.

The rookie was what I wanted to shoot for so I could have the full line.

And yes, I've been reading contests and such and it's about the only way... as some people seem to value quite a bit... >.>  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:44 am
Kento the Nogitsune
Zadok the 28th
Kento the Nogitsune
Zadok the 28th
Welcome to DTI!

And yes, I've been reading contests and such and it's about the only way... as some people seem to value quite a bit... >.>

Yes, you will be hard pressed to obtain these things. and Yes, people can go quite crazy in pursuit of them. I am personally seeking an X-Antibody in the hopes of obtaining a TigerVespamon. But I have learned that no matter the trials that we go through in order to obtain these digimon at the end of the day we cherish them greatly because of the effort that we went through to obtain them. I look forward to competing with you in pursuit of an X-Antibody. And I will also say that you will be surprised at the digimon you can get through a little scheming and hard work in this guild. I suggest making a list of about 10 digimon you really want with any specifics of the line listed and whenever you win a digimon work it like a puzzle and figure out how that specific digimon can help you to obtain your prize.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:49 am
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

Welcome to DTI

So are you wanting both DORUGoramon or just the Dex version? Cause if its just the Dex its easier to just DNA a Greymon and Garurumon and then dark digivolve your DORUGremon into a DexDORUGoramon

May be easier, but if my calculations are right, and they normally are, it's a much more higher investment to do the easier route as opposed to mine, though getting a Dorumon through a contest would be the easiest and warp digivolving then dark digivolving it, and allows me access to both Mega forms. I was simply looking for versitility in forms and a little bit of an interesting tree which will allow me to battle with: Veemon, Flamedramon, Tentomon, MegaKabutarimon, DORUGoraman, and DexDORUGoramon, hitting some digimon of personal interest to me. Though if I went with an agumon and/or gabumon, I'd do a full line evolution to their Black counterparts and go for a DNA to Omnimon Virus, never thinking of the DORU line at all. Lol  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:02 am
Zadok the 28th
Kento the Nogitsune
Zadok the 28th
Kento the Nogitsune
Zadok the 28th
Welcome to DTI!

And yes, I've been reading contests and such and it's about the only way... as some people seem to value it quite a bit... >.>

Yes, you will be hard pressed to obtain these things. and Yes, people can go quite crazy in pursuit of them. I am personally seeking an X-Antibody in the hopes of obtaining a TigerVespamon. But I have learned that no matter the trials that we go through in order to obtain these digimon at the end of the day we cherish them greatly because of the effort that we went through to obtain them. I look forward to competing with you in pursuit of an X-Antibody. And I will also say that you will be surprised at the digimon you can get through a little scheming and hard work in this guild. I suggest making a list of about 10 digimon you really want with any specifics of the line listed and whenever you win a digimon work it like a puzzle and figure out how that specific digimon can help you to obtain your prize.

Lol most digimon I want are generally unrestricted to some extent and are relatively easy to get (aside from Lucemon), though getting the digimon after the 2 extra you can buy will be the tricky part. I just chose for my first a digimon whose look I liked and would be hard to get. I like an initial challenge.

Other Digmon I'm shhoting for is BlackWarGreymon, Omnimon Virus, GigaSeaDramon/MetalSeaDramon, might get Dexmon after DexDORUGoramon, Lucemon, MetalGarurumon... yeah... mostly first season digimon and a few newer-ish ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:16 am
Then you have Choronomon DM... bird looks sweet as hell.

And Gaiomon who tops my love for BlackWarGreymon by lightyears... lol  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:27 am
I wish you best of luck and also great job on doing your homework on what to get, as for me I have all I need to get my main goal in the guild i'm just waiting on a sprite to be made. :u  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 am
Sinnoh Champion John
I wish you best of luck and also great job on doing your homework on what to get, as for me I have all I need to get my main goal in the guild i'm just waiting on a sprite to be made. :u

Lol I'm still waiting on my Veemon sprite. Though, yes... I generally tend to do homework for RP guilds.  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 am
Blackwargreymon will be easy enough, Omnimon Virus would mostlikely be derived through contest unless you mean this Omnimon, or this one. Gigaseadramon is difficult to obtain without an X antibody, though Metalseadramon would be rather easy. Dexmon and doruGorumon are both pretty easy to get, I have both if you want an easy way to get them I can help you out. Lucemon will probably be a contest result, and Metalgarurumon is also quite easy. Gaiomon is only through contest, but Chronomon DM could be obtained through an extensive DNA process  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:53 am
Zadok the 28th
Blackwargreymon will be easy enough, Omnimon Virus would mostlikely be derived through contest unless you mean this Omnimon, or this one. Gigaseadramon is difficult to obtain without an X antibody, though Metalseadramon would be rather easy. Dexmon and doruGorumon are both pretty easy to get, I have both if you want an easy way to get them I can help you out. Lucemon will probably be a contest result, and Metalgarurumon is also quite easy. Gaiomon is only through contest, but Chronomon DM could be obtained through an extensive DNA process

The first Omnimon pic shown would be it.

GigaSeaDramon looks a lot better in my opinion, but of the season one bosses, MetalSeaDramon ranks as my favorite of them. So I'm conflicted. Lol

And what is this way of getting an easy DORUGorumon with your help?

Lucemon and Gaiomon were going to be my contest goal digimon, but I've been scratching my head on getting Choronomon cause I can get a Varudoromon with ease, it's getting the Susanoomon that has me stumped. It's too big a hasle ad would require way too much time and energy, so I'll probably make the Varudoromon and see if anyone with a Susanoomon would like the make Choronomon HM so I can Mode Change it to DM... lol  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:55 am
Kento the Nogitsune
Sinnoh Champion John

Lol I'm still waiting on my Veemon sprite. Though, yes... I generally tend to do homework for RP guilds.

I may be mistaken, but I thought DORUGoramon was considered an X-Antibody Digimon. Also I have a susanoomon I'll DNA with to get help you get HolyMode.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff