Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Hint Of Ginger!

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, make friends, and feel up free time! 

Tags: ginger, friends, gold, booty, free 

Reply RolePlay
the midnight bar and Inn OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ICie Rikku

Greedy Grabber

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:33 am
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano

(blond hair james with blue eyes) *walks in the bar* hey wats up one pinna Claude please

(A voice of a joung girl comes from one of the walls-she's the ghost of the inn, a few people know her as Lucie) "Some water please, Ginger... As a ghost I can't eat nor drink-but sometimes I need to feel like a human being!", (she says looking to Alice and James.)
(A tear drops from one of her eyes, as she remembers the time she was this nice little girl with flowy hair full of joy and enthusiasm, before she became a ghost... Not many people-not even Ginger-know how this happened)
"I finally see people down here... Mmmm... That's a nice surprise!!!"

Alize screams with terror at the sight of a ghost "AHHHHH!!!! A GHOST ITS A GHOST!" she runs around the shop until she trips and falls.

Lucie travels the same distance flowing in the air till she is exactly above Alice! She looks at her with a sad face and gives Alice her transparent hand to help her stand up, hoping Alice would accept it...

[(AliZe not alice)] Alize still frigthened draws her hand slowly and places on Lucie's hand. She feels a cold breeze and starts shivering. She stands up and walks back to the bar and sits in the chair. "Ginger something warm please."

(james look at Alize and Lucie) Alize are you ok why are you afraid of ghost there is nothing to be so scared about

Alize looks down sadly. "I didnt know they were real, I didnt mean to be rude." Alize burst out in tears and run in the room that she had rented for the night  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:46 am
ICie Rikku
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
ICie Rikku

Alize screams with terror at the sight of a ghost "AHHHHH!!!! A GHOST ITS A GHOST!" she runs around the shop until she trips and falls.

Lucie travels the same distance flowing in the air till she is exactly above Alice! She looks at her with a sad face and gives Alice her transparent hand to help her stand up, hoping Alice would accept it...

[(AliZe not alice)] Alize still frigthened draws her hand slowly and places on Lucie's hand. She feels a cold breeze and starts shivering. She stands up and walks back to the bar and sits in the chair. "Ginger something warm please."

(james look at Alize and Lucie) Alize are you ok why are you afraid of ghost there is nothing to be so scared about

Alize looks down sadly. "I didnt know they were real, I didnt mean to be rude." Alize burst out in tears and run in the room that she had rented for the night

Alize wait (james said as he followed alize to her room but as he gets there the door slams shut. james knock on the door) alize please open the door (he gets no answer so he goes to the door in front of alize's room and sit there and few mins later he drops off to sleep)  

Dente Docano

Devoted Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

ICie Rikku

Greedy Grabber

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 am
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
ICie Rikku

Alize wait (james said as he followed alize to her room but as he gets there the door slams shut. james knock on the door) alize please open the door (he gets no answer so he goes to the door in front of alize's room and sit there and few mins later he drops off to sleep)

Alize is laying in bed trying to sleep but she cant because all she can hear is james's extremely loud snoring. "uhh why?!" *she walks towards the door and opens it. *she reaches down to shake james awake "james, james, JAMES...!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:01 am
ICie Rikku
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku

Alize is laying in bed trying to sleep but she cant because all she can hear is james's extremely loud snoring. "uhh why?!" *she walks towards the door and opens it. *she reaches down to shake james awake "james, james, JAMES...!"

(very funny) (james opens his eyes and see alize over him) oh sorry did i wake you tell me are you ok i wanted to know i cant be my self if your not ok (james runs his hand through his hair and looks away from her with her cheeks turning red)  

Dente Docano

Devoted Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:10 pm
*ginger walks in to the bar* sorry i had to run out last night! iv made some food for you all! and am ready to talk about that job *ginger wink at Alize. ginger go behind the bar pulling out big plates of warm food, then gets big glasses of the best juice she had* COME AND GET IT!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:16 pm
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku
(Alize- Shoulder length hair white pale skin and nice glow to her)

Alize walks into the bar looking around to see if anyone else was here... The place is warm and pretty inside. She walks up to the bar and see a nice looking girl. Smiling she says"Hi! Where is everybody?"
*ginger smiles, and pulls out a nice clean glass for the girl* your the first person iv seen in weeks! what can i get you? do you need a room?

Alize smiles back "Haha i wonder why? Its great in here?! I love it already. Umm lets see I'll take your best drink. And yes i need a room for tonight

*gets her some green bubbles to drink* i make this stuff my self wink *ginger walks around the bar* im glad you like my inn, its been in my family for a long time, but who know for how much longer! your the first guest in such a long time! i think you can have the best room! *ginger set next to the girl* so were do you come from? All by your self?

(blond hair james with blue eyes) *walks in the bar* hey wats up one pinna Claude please

(A voice of a joung girl comes from one of the walls-she's the ghost of the inn, a few people know her as Lucie) "Some water please, Ginger... As a ghost I can't eat nor drink-but sometimes I need to feel like a human being!", (she says looking to Alice and James.)
(A tear drops from one of her eyes, as she remembers the time she was this nice little girl with flowy hair full of joy and enthusiasm, before she became a ghost... Not many people-not even Ginger-know how this happened)
ohhh look whos up! we have some ppl in, see! *brings the wee ghost some water, cleaning up as i go*  

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:18 pm
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

Alize walks into the bar looking around to see if anyone else was here... The place is warm and pretty inside. She walks up to the bar and see a nice looking girl. Smiling she says"Hi! Where is everybody?"
*ginger smiles, and pulls out a nice clean glass for the girl* your the first person iv seen in weeks! what can i get you? do you need a room?

Alize smiles back "Haha i wonder why? Its great in here?! I love it already. Umm lets see I'll take your best drink. And yes i need a room for tonight

*gets her some green bubbles to drink* i make this stuff my self wink *ginger walks around the bar* im glad you like my inn, its been in my family for a long time, but who know for how much longer! your the first guest in such a long time! i think you can have the best room! *ginger set next to the girl* so were do you come from? All by your self?

hello there, james is it! well james its nice to meet you. *ginger takes him and his friend some of the food she had made* let me know if you need any thing!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:45 pm
sexygingerbear
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

hello there, james is it! well james its nice to meet you. *ginger takes him and his friend some of the food she had made* let me know if you need any thing!

thanks ginger you see i kinda like alize right so i baught this for her (james takes a small square box and puts on table and opens it, inside is a sparkling diamond ring) but i dont know how to give it to her  

Dente Docano

Devoted Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 pm
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

thanks ginger you see i kinda like alize right so i baught this for her (james takes a small square box and puts on table and opens it, inside is a sparkling diamond ring) but i dont know how to give it to her
well my friend, its sounds like you should wait an see if she feels the same! if you really care about her, then no need to rush, right? *ginger smiles up at him* so what brings you to ,my bar?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 pm
sexygingerbear
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

ohhh look whos up! we have some ppl in, see! *brings the wee ghost some water, cleaning up as i go*

"people you said? Mmm... Thanks for the compliment! smile "  

Emily_4_ever

Hot Nerd

11,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50

Emily_4_ever

Hot Nerd

11,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 pm
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano

"Thank you!! 3nodding : whispers the ghost...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:07 pm
Emily_4_ever
sexygingerbear
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

"people you said? Mmm... Thanks for the compliment! smile "
how was your rest dear? *ginger giggles* your looking very blue to day *ginger winks as she walks back to the bar*  

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

Emily_4_ever

Hot Nerd

11,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:15 pm
ICie Rikku
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku

(hehe, nice!! :p)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:17 pm
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
ICie Rikku

"Thank you!! 3nodding : whispers the ghost...

you should not be afraid. lucie can you tell me how you are  

Dente Docano

Devoted Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Dente Docano

Devoted Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 pm
sexygingerbear
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

well my friend, its sounds like you should wait an see if she feels the same! if you really care about her, then no need to rush, right? *ginger smiles up at him* so what brings you to ,my bar?

(james place the box back into my pocket and and ring falls out and james and ginger does not know) i am just here to stay for a while (sips drink)  
RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff