Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
Ambrosial Alchemy [Item Crafting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:44 pm
"Hello?" I said inquisitively as I entered the tent, unsure if anyone is inside. I get my answer when I am greeted by a question-mark-shaped Unown, and am led inside.

"Greetings," a woman in an odd gray robe said to me as I walked inside. "I have been expecting you for some time, now."

"Yeah, Nebu took his time stocking Mental Herb. But I have the ingredients with me, and the coin, of course."

The woman nodded and motioned for me to sit on the opposite side of the table. I didn't even know this chick, but hey, who has time for idle pleasantries when there's destiny to be made?

...or some other such nonsense.

Nevertheless, I did as I was bidden, and placed the objects before her.

I couldn't tell you what happened next. It happened too fast. A flash of light, a sickly popping sound, an indescribable odor...regardless, the object I had been questing for all these months rested in the woman's hands, as she held it out for me.

The ingredients were gone, but I didn't miss them. I had a feeling they would be sacrificed to obtain the item. With everything in order, I took the product of the ritual, nodded to the lady in the gray cloak, and went about my business.

[Terashi lost 2x Starf Berries!]
[Terashi lost 1x Enigma Berries!]
[Terashi lost 1x Mental Herb!]
[Terashi lost 1x White Apricorn!]
[Terashi obtained 1x Rainbow Pokeblock]
[Ambrosia obtained 6x Snag Coins!]  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:06 pm
Odd walked into the cave Ambrosia called her home, arms full of items. "Hello?"

"Welcome to my shop. How may I help you?"

"Oh! Hi....Um....I heard you can make items for me.....Special items." Odd replied, indicating the armful of items he carried.

"Indeed I can. I require a small payment, as well as the items required, of course." The woman who had spoken finally appeared from the shadows, a dark gray robe masking her appearance for the most part.

"Well, I should have everything you'll need." Odd replied. "I'm wanting a Rainbow Pokeblock. I've heard you're one of the few who knows how to make them..."

"Indeed I am. Lay out your items, please, and we shall see what I can do."

Odd nodded and laid out the items he had procured for this, determined that he was going to get the item he sought. Ambrosia requested her payment in advance, so Odd produced the six Snag Coins requested, leaving him with a solitary coin to call his own.

"Let us begin." Ambrosia said as she went to work.

The color drained from the boy's face when his items were exhausted, leaving only a smoldering pile of slag remaining behind. He was fuming somewhat as he picked up the pebble-sized remainder of his items. "You.......You need a lot more practice........" He grumbled, trying his best to withhold comments worthy of Chaos' mouth.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Otternavy generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 pm
"This is it..." Maia mumbled, a bag of items slung over her shoulder. She'd been gathering these things for months, silently skulking around this tent just as long! With the snag coins she'd gotten from the last mission, she was finally ready... She walked in, and plopped the bag down.

"Let us begin...."

bubble...bubble... BANG!!!

Maia, coughing and waving away the plumes of smoke, looked down and before her sat a sizzling rainbow pokeblock! This was it! The only question... who to give it to?

+1 rainbow pokeblock
-6 snag coins
-1 enigma berry
-3 starf verry
-1 mental herb
-1 white apricorn.  
DignityPower generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 pm
[snag coins]
3x Junk Ore
70% chance  

DignityPower

DignityPower generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 pm
[snag coin]
1x junk ore
70% chance  
DignityPower generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:49 pm
[Snagmas Garland]
1x Grepa Berry (gold/yellow color)
1x snag coin
80% chance  

DignityPower

RCCaughtem generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 pm
Master Ball

3 Poke Ball
3 Great Ball
3 Ultra Ball
21 Snag Coins

50% Chance to create  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 am
Sub walks into Ambrosial Alchemy carrying with him his box of balls, Pokeballs that is, regular ones, great ones, and even the elusive ultra ones, so many balls that he trips over them, he be tripping balls yo. "I want to craft a Master Ball, and Darkrai help you if you fail." Sub said as he dropped the box on a table in front of the woman, slamming down a handful of Snag Coins as well. "...rude." Ambrosia mumbled as she went to work on making a Master Ball.

Inventory:

-3 Pokeballs
-3 Great Balls
-3 Ultra Balls
-21 Snag Coins  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 pm
SubonicXP
Sub walks into Ambrosial Alchemy carrying with him his box of balls, Pokeballs that is, regular ones, great ones, and even the elusive ultra ones, so many balls that he trips over them, he be tripping balls yo. "I want to craft a Master Ball, and Darkrai help you if you fail." Sub said as he dropped the box on a table in front of the woman, slamming down a handful of Snag Coins as well. "...rude." Ambrosia mumbled as she went to work on making a Master Ball.

Inventory:

-3 Pokeballs
-3 Great Balls
-3 Ultra Balls
-21 Snag Coins

Just want to say...

MASTER BALL GET!  
Requiem of Whyspers rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:19 pm
Lykas walked into Ambrosial Alchemy and looked around for the woman whose name the shop bore. Spotting her, he walked over and shoved a half dozen assorted Pokeballs into her hands, along with nearly two dozen Snag Coins. "Master Ball. Now." He ordered, eyes narrowed as he dared her to challenge the order.

Ambrosia harrumphed at the boy's rudeness but went to work anyway. She needed the gold for her alchemy anyway so it would benefit her in the long run, regardless.

"Don't you even dare mess this up." Lykas growled, knowing that the woman was prone to failure on the more difficult projects set before her. This was not one of those times for him. He had a plan for this Ball and he wasn't in the mood to start trolling the shops again for the necessary reagents to make a second attempt.

Edit: *Metroid Item Get fanfare plays* ~/~ Yes! Master Ball for Lykas!  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:33 pm
Rolling a Nugget with Snag Coins plastered onto its surface into the alchemical surface, Reno watched a bright flash as the items disappeared to reveal...A small, non-distinct pebble. Shrugging his shoulders at the loss of the Nugget and the ten Snag Coins, Reno left without a word between him and the owner of the place.  
Reno Vantas generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:48 pm
I sacrifice my mission reward, two Snag Emblems, 15 Snag Coins and a Dark Gem. Let's see some Houndoomite.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Espeon_Commander generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:59 am
Alright, I'm dragging out ten Snag Coins and a Nugget to see about an Amulet Coin.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:21 pm
Sub enters the velvet tent, he finally comes to obtain something he had meant to for a long time now. He and Ambrosia exchange a few pleasantries and make light conversation before the Dark One gets down to business. He informs the alchemist Channeler that he wishes for her to help him craft a Mega Stone. Ambrosia informs him that while she can pull it off that the Pokemon he is attempting to make the Mega Stone for must share a deep bond with him. That is when Sub releases Poe, the Sableye immediately proceeding to the Channeler, much to her dismay.

After getting things settled down Sub presented the woman with the required items for the process, twenty-five Snag Coins for the payment, a Dark Gem to act as the medium to contain the energy and become the Mega Stone, and three Snag Emblems to imbue the stone with the trainer's own experiences and hardships. The energy from this process will come from Poe however.

Ambrosia will call forth her Unown, shaped like a question mark, to assist her in this process. The Channeler and partner Pokemon would begin to establish a link between each other, Ambrosia channeling her chi through her Unown as she attempted to draw forth Poe's own chi, the experiences contained in the Snag Emblems, and the power of their own bond and contain them in the Mega Stone. Hopefully it works.

-----

Five minutes later Sub and Poe exited the tent, arguing with one another. Sub had told Poe to shut his face and bounced a useless pebble off his head, the only thing he got out of this experience.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Atlantis_Darts generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:43 pm
Alright let's go for this s**t: Five Snag Coins, One Emblem, Rare Candy, and an Oval Stone rolling for Lucky Egg.  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff